Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

4/5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stephsdiary4_731.jpg 
Views:	4580 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	71201  

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Firstly, my thanks go out to xact for being so quick to spring into action to rescue what was and is an ailing thread. I'm really enjoying his set.

Secondly, if you would care to look back at the post dated Monday November 27 and the ones which follow it, you will note some changes.

Good news - I've managed to find the rest of the set "Couples 3D" although, #11 and 13 are missing.

Bad news - Once the "Couples 3D" set has been posted I have no more content for this thread.

I repeat my appeal to xact and to the other members. If you're enjoying this thread and don't want to see it relegated to the archives, please do something.

Here's the next in sequence, #7 of 13.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 90. Confucius say, man who jump through screen door, strain self.

Name:	couple007_161.jpg 
Views:	4205 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	71529  

I'm happy to see that Spedius has resumed posting!
    Once he's finished uploading his series, I'll check what I have from it that he missed...
    For the time being, here's the last 5/5.

Name:	stephs_diary_5_214.jpg 
Views:	4187 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	71534  

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xact
    I'm happy to see that Spedius has resumed posting!
    Once he's finished uploading his series, I'll check what I have from it that he missed... For the time being, here's the last 5/5.
    Hi xact,

Thank you for the great little set, they were pretty good. (A typical British understatement)

My rationale for posting again is very simple, I'm continuing to stay away from the infighting and watching what I post. 'Nuff said.

Also, I've missed being able to post here, I do enjoy it.

Spedius

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Here's the next in sequence, #8 of 13.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 100. Confucius say, man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly fingers.

Name:	couple008_321.jpg 
Views:	4001 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	71644  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Here's the next in sequence, #9 of 13.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 109. Confucius say, An Optimist is a girl who regards a bulge as a curve.

Name:	couple009_778.jpg 
Views:	3793 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	71738  

Gold Poster

I'm usually not into animation or cartoons of any kind when it involves TS subject matter, but these images are really well done. The girls aren't over-embellished as they are often depicted, and they are extremely feminine in every aspect from their heavenly curvaceous builds and womanly facial features, down to their feminine feet. Well done to whoever the artist is. The following example is sans any male features and a woman in every way except for the obvious. She's the perfect woman even down to the pose she strikes! Hence the attraction and turn-on.

Name:	14_125_758.jpg 
Views:	3765 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	71740  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    I'm usually not into animation or cartoons of any kind when it involves TS subject matter, but these images are really well done. The girls aren't over-embellished as they are often depicted, and they are extremely feminine in every aspect from their heavenly curvaceous builds and womanly facial features, down to their feminine feet. Well done to whoever the artist is. The following example is sans any male features and a woman in every way except for the obvious. She's the perfect woman even down to the pose she strikes! Hence the attraction and turn-on.
    Hi Realgirls4me,

Thank you for a very articulate post in praise of those for whom this forum, and this thread, is a tribute to.

I enjoyed.

Spedius

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Here's the next in sequence, #10 of 13.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 118. Confucius say, Mother's Day comes nine months after father's day.

Name:	couple010_196.jpg 
Views:	3609 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	71852  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spedius

Hi Realgirls4me,

Thank you for a very articulate post in praise of those for whom this forum, and this thread, is a tribute to.

I enjoyed.

Spedius
    You are welcomed. I rarely enter the animation threads because they are generally great disappointments, but since things have been so dead of late in here I thought I'd check it out. I'm glad I did as the TS women depicted in here are not only very feminine and shapely, but they are not so cock-centric also. They are beautiful women in every sense of the term, with one obvious difference.