John was sitting on the when he heard sound of opening door.He was scared as hell because it was his first time with anyone & that too as a bottom.And the lady he was with was his mum at least he called her that since his real parents were killed in a car crash.Sabrina reaches to the bed & starting undressing herself john was already naked.Sabrina asked johnny are you ready for the amazing night tonight ? John replied yes mommy i think so.Sabrina replied it doesn't matter if u r ready or not only matters that sweet ass & mouth of yours. I will fuck u so hard that u won't be able to sit again for quite long from tomorrow u know u r my bride for this night & i guess you already know what i do to my brides because i know one night u were present here under my bed masturbating for my cock.

John was stunned after that confession he was thinking how the hell she knows about that thing & then Sabrina said i don't think we should waste anytime so get down on your knees & start sucking my cock she was sitting on the bed while john was on floor.She grabbed him by his ears & starting inserting her cock inside his mouth it was a massive cock & john wasn't able to get that in his mouth but she was forcing her cock into his mouth he was gagging as a result of that after some 15 mins of brutally destroying his face she said i'm going to cum & a flood of salty fluid filled the mouth of john.

After tht she puts john in doggy style & start licking his ass because now she was going to get some ass after some 3-5 mins she starting inserting her penis in to the hole of her son Jon was screaming because of pain he was taking dildos for quite sometime now but this thing was huge.It feels that the thing reaches his stomach after 15 min She changed the position into a cowgirl & starting fucking his pussy with some more speed.She was fucking & asking who is your mommy john replied you are my mommy i love you mommy i want to be your bitch forever i'm delighted i'm with you i love you plz fuck me harder oh yes fuck me mommy plz fuck me & after 20 mins of intense fucking her cock was back into his throat she said i don't want to waste my cum in your ass so It will be in your mouth every fucking time & i know how much u love my cum from now on.She exploded her mouth once again with her cum & then call 3 skinny girls & ordered them to clean him & send him back to me while john was ready to leave he told him that his ass was something else & she will fuck his ass more than one every day so et ready for more cum my bitch boy & john replied thank you mommy i love you so much .