Exclamation Mass Mass Migration to Europe will effect Trans Population

Mass Muslim migration to Europe will definitely effect the trans community. Here is an article from a gay man on his own fears. Very sad that some of the most liberal, welcoming, free and open societies are finally ok with gay and trans and now muslims will ruin everything. I welcome a discussion on this issue with anyone who is scared or effected already.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...-terrifies-me/

Life is Short... Enjoy every day.

Default Re: Mass Mass Migration to Europe will effect Trans Population

And for the record I am a big fan of Middle Eastern & Exotic Trans Girls like Princess and Monica Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess3080.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	281.0 KB 
ID:	894685Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess3064.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	894686Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess3062.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	894687Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess3060.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	248.2 KB 
ID:	894688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess3058.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	257.2 KB 
ID:	894689Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess3018.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	292.8 KB 
ID:	894690Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monica1097.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	894682Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monica1085.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	217.8 KB 
ID:	894683
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monica1084.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	894684  

Life is Short... Enjoy every day.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigm25 View Post
    Mass Muslim migration to Europe will definitely effect the trans community. Here is an article from a gay man on his own fears. Very sad that some of the most liberal, welcoming, free and open societies are finally ok with gay and trans and now muslims will ruin everything. I welcome a discussion on this issue with anyone who is scared or effected already.
    Well, yes if you fall for the drivel published by Breitbart. On the other hand there are millions of Muslims in Europe who have been living here for more than 50 years, what negative impact have they had on the trans community? And aren't most of the refugees from Syria and Iraq trying to get way from the maniacs of Daesh?

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Well, yes if you fall for the drivel published by Breitbart. On the other hand there are millions of Muslims in Europe who have been living here for more than 50 years, what negative impact have they had on the trans community? And aren't most of the refugees from Syria and Iraq trying to get way from the maniacs of Daesh?
    I think this is the word many people are worried about, at this moment in time. Many people are willing to play the odds as long as they believe they aren't the ones getting blown up...but right now, many people feel why increase the odds when you don't have to.

Also, there is a difference between a slow assimilation of another culture, or a forced addition to ones population of a mass of people , who may in fact be trying to get away from the maniacs of Daesh, but are still perfectly okay with the subjugation of women and the extermination (if it were to happen) of homosexuals.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by fred41; 11-18-2015 at 02:19 AM.

Gold Poster

One other thing I would point out (that Fred talks about in the second part of his post) is that even if none of the refugees are extremists, there are still major cultural differences. There are significant cultural differences in attitudes towards women and lgbt members. Same sex relations have been illegal in Syria since 1949 and although women have more rights than in many Middle Eastern countries I read they must have consent from their husbands to get a divorce. So they do not have the same autonomy as they would in many Western countries.

Also, it's one thing for Jewish people to read on the news that there are shows in certain Middle Eastern countries where they are depicted with horns, or that the majority of the citizens of a country think Jews control all of the world's banks but another to encounter a lot of people who believe this.

None of this is strong enough to deny refugees asylum, but I think refugees will have to get used to different cultural, legal, and ideological norms.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

It is depressing to think that people isolate Muslims from the general population out of an irrational fear, given that the majority of Muslims not only do not share the ideology of Daesh but think it demeans their faith. I don't know what proportion of Muslims in the USA be they long-established citizens, or refugees on the point of arrival would advocate the murder of anyone in the LGBT community, yet I do wonder how different are the views of the average Muslim on LGBT issues from the Mormons, Scientologists, TEA Party and average Republican Party members, quite apart from more extreme Americans. There are Christian groups in the USA such as the Amish who have never 'assimilated' into the USA and whose views on a range of LGBT issues I suspect are not liberal. There are entire neighbourhoods in the USA defined by the religion of the inhabitants, by the colour of their skin, so quite what it means to be assimilated into the USA may need to be defined more closely though it risks reviving that debate from the 1970s on the USA -'melting pot or Balkanization?'

I suspect the fact is that on a range of social issues such as same-sex marriage, transgender rights and so on Muslims are no different from the average conservative, they also share a religious world view whose only significant difference is the founding text.

And is it not the case that transexuals who have been murdered, are often murdered by the men who said they loved them?

What is even more surprising is that some of you seem to have no faith in your own country, for I wonder if the experience of being in a country with the opportunities that the USA gives to its citizens, with the values of tolerance, free speech, free assembly and the celebration of diversity that it has, produces loyal citizens who accept those laws and values as their own, and who become willing citizens who pledge their allegiance to the flag. Yes, of course there will be exceptions -the two brothers responsible for the Boston bombings are an example- there always will be, and you have no idea if the refugee arriving in the USA is going to blow up your mall, or become the doctor who saves your life when you are 70 years old.

And what constituted the greatest fear in the USA when slavery was abolished and the first gun control laws were passed in Congress? Armed Black people.

You have been here before, from the 'Red Scare' that followed the Russian Revolution to the acts which controlled immigration into the USA in 1921 and 1924, both of which were based on theories of race which in effect targeted Jews, Arabs, Asians and Africans as undesirable because they were degenerate, sickly (Jews) or prepared to work for lower wages than the average worker (a position taken by union leader Samuel Gompers). Those immigrants who were allowed in before further restrictions in the 1940s were of 'good North European stock' -Germans, Scandinavians and Irish.

I am not sure what else I can say, the USA is not my country. You must decide.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

In the U.S., 650 people are shot and killed every week. In France the number is 38 per week. The U.S. (which has a population of 322 million) has agreed to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees whereas France (with a total population of 66 million) has accepted 24,000 and plans to take in 100,000 more by 2017.

Ten thousand refugees amounts to three one thousandth of a percent of our population! Multiply that by the probability that one of those 10,000 refugees is a ISIS operative and you'll find that the danger these refugees would pose to any one person are infinitesimal. If we’re really worried about getting shot, maybe we should vet the people we sell guns to as well as we’re currently vetting the Syrian refugees. Congress won’t even pass a law that makes it illegal to sell firearms to persons on the terrorist watch list!

Having a homogeneous culture doesn’t make things any better for minority citizens. Acceptance comes from experience with diversity. But, hey, if we add 10,000 voices to the mix all of whom express negative sentiments toward the transgendered, I’m willing to listen and converse.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.