Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Heading to Bangkok...

Pop down to the check-in bar on soi 10 around 6 or 7 when it's quite and play afew games of pool with the girls there, they are very friendly and tell them what your looking for

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Only choose backpage girls and tell them to bring their friend if you want to call in your hotel room....rest all are frauds....i went to True Obsessions on the recommendation of everyone....It was lousy....the girls will trick you....they are not friendly...they will act as if some hot iron rod has gone into their ass and then start acting in a wiered way that will freak you out as if she is dying...then they will ask for additional trip....I am only talking about duo sessions....Plz avoid NANA at all costs

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marcuss4495 View Post
    Only choose backpage girls and tell them to bring their friend if you want to call in your hotel room....rest all are frauds....i went to True Obsessions on the recommendation of everyone....It was lousy....the girls will trick you....they are not friendly...they will act as if some hot iron rod has gone into their ass and then start acting in a wiered way that will freak you out as if she is dying...then they will ask for additional trip....I am only talking about duo sessions....Plz avoid NANA at all costs
    That's absurd.
    Nana plaza is perfectly safe, and the girls you call from backpage BKK are the same working at Obsesions or any other bar at Nana.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

No they are different...mostly students and normal office job workers who need an extra kick of money during weekends....I met a hair stylist and her friend who owned a clothing shop...they were really good....
    Quote Originally Posted by PEPE3Z View Post
    That's absurd.
    Nana plaza is perfectly safe, and the girls you call from backpage BKK are the same working at Obsesions or any other bar at Nana.

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

I say take a cab to Pattaya, there is a more relaxed vibe there. It is about a hour ride less then $30. go to Baby Boom or Katty bar in Jomtiem. Bangkok is great at night but the day time is much better in Pattaya and Jomtiem IMHO. Plus at Baby Boom the girls will blow guys right in the bar as everyone watches

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marcuss4495 View Post
    No they are different...mostly students and normal office job workers who need an extra kick of money during weekends....I met a hair stylist and her friend who owned a clothing shop...they were really good....
    Man, I dont know what happened with you at Nana Plaza, but I have been there more than 10 times and always had a great night.
    I had GG and Tgirls from different clubs and bars to the Hotel ( not going to say which one but its very close ) and never had a bad "date".

Member Rookie Poster

Thanks for the heads up.

Member Rookie Poster

I went to nana plaza the other day, it wasn't bad. Met a cute ts in Mercury bar, but she was very cute so played the timid/shy role. I was looking for someone to be a bit more forward and dominant tbh. Then I met a girl from cascades, again she was nice but appeared to want to get it over and done with as quick as possible, which I thought was wierd considering she practically chased me around the plaza. Might go get a massage later. But again. Not sure I trust the service of a shop masseuse. May just end up taking a walk to soi cowboy, as I haven't really ha d a decent look around there yet

Rookie Poster

Trust me and look up the backpage...you will get top service provided you have your own hotel room and not looking for short time hotels
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxx View Post
    I went to nana plaza the other day, it wasn't bad. Met a cute ts in Mercury bar, but she was very cute so played the timid/shy role. I was looking for someone to be a bit more forward and dominant tbh. Then I met a girl from cascades, again she was nice but appeared to want to get it over and done with as quick as possible, which I thought was wierd considering she practically chased me around the plaza. Might go get a massage later. But again. Not sure I trust the service of a shop masseuse. May just end up taking a walk to soi cowboy, as I haven't really ha d a decent look around there yet