Thread: BTG Update

Default BTG Update

Not sure how I always miss this update being that I'm on here all the time but I missed it again. Can someone please comment on it so it ends up coming up in the feed? Thanks in advance

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: BTG Update

Seriously ? I wonder if it's even worth spending the time putting the promotions on here - you waste my time with a private message, you hassle on here - how about you join the site if your are that desperate for the promo updates?

Whoa. I'm not sure what your issue is and I didn't think that I sent the message in a nasty way. I was just asking a question. As I said in the private message (that's obviously no longer private) I wasn't sure if you were the person that sends out the update and was just trying to see if the one from this week came out and I missed it. I've been a member of that site on numerous occasions and love it. This makes me not wanna join it again though because there wasn't anything I could see in my message here (which was to the community) nor the private message that I sent to you directly that was in any way egregious, nasty or harassing. I'm sorry you took it that way bro and know now not to ask you any questions but if that's all the point was that you were trying to make I think you could have kept it private and could have said it in a nicer way. My feelings aint hurt but I've been a part of this community for a long time and have never attempted to harass or offend anyone. Perhaps you're just having a bad day so I'll just take it as that and will agree not to pose any future questions. I wish you well my friend

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Having a great day thanks - but it would take 2 mins of your time to see who posts the usual update instead of messaging me thus having to respond to a private message which frankly, it's just cheeky - asking where some free previews are. It does make me wonder how worth it is to put the previews up if they are taken less as promotions converting to hopefully sales or if they're just used without and positive points for us?

See the problem for me was that it took a bit longer than two minutes when I searched for the post. I remember back in the day it used to come out as "BTG Update" but then that changed to where now the title kinda highlights what ever the theme is for that week so it's a little difficult to find it at times. I tried searching for it again after your initial response and still couldn't find it. I can tell you from experience that I've joined the site on numerous occasions over the years based off of girls that I saw as a result of those updates. But if you don't feel that it's an effective marketing tool then I would agree that perhaps you should stop posting them. I'm sure it takes time and effort to go through the photos to select the ones you want and post them and there are other things I'm sure you could be doing with that time. But as a suggestion, if you in fact are going to post them then I don't think you shouldn't expect people to anticipate them nor want to search for them if they think they may have missed them. I'm sure you're likely a great guy in the right setting but I don't know you Steven and thus don't know what you consider cheeky or not. I can assure you that had I anticipated your response I wouldn't have bothered you with the question. I just think that there's a way to respond to customers or potential customers and I don't feel your response was appropriate under the circumstances of a simple question being asked. You could have simply told me (in the private message) that you don't respond to questions about who posts the updates and whether or not one has come out. I would have understood that. That's just a matter of my opinion and understand that you disagree. I'm okay with that and hope today is as good a day for you as yesterday boss.