Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default my dominant shemale mistress (part three)

She told me to relax & start to like it otherwise it would be very painful.I was in doggy style & I can feel her hands on my ass & her tip of cock on my hole & at the same time she inserted her cock inside me it was like that i couldn't live now the pain was so hard but i felt some pleasure & my 5 inches started to get hard i was so surprised because her cock in my ass was feeling so good.

By the time she picked some speed the harder she goes i was getting most pleasure after 5-7 min she withdraw her penis from my butt & untied me completely & told me that she wanted to fuck me in cowgirl position i did as i was instructed she was so amazing at fucking.By the time i was completely enjoying myself.By the looks of it she was also enjoying & keep telling me bitch you are so tight i never had such a tight ass in my life she was also moaning after some 10 min she said fuck i'm going to cum & suddenly i felt a sea of semen inside my ass.

She withdrew her cock after 1 min & told me go & clean up yourself & after that bring some thing to eat for me.After I cleaned myself & brought some salad for her she told me to sit between her legs.I did as i was instructed & by then she was instructing what are things i need to do in a day while i'm in her house as her slave.

• wake up 7 am in morning keep the bath ready & give her a bed blowjob

• after blowjob brush your teeth for 15 mins

• after brushing teeth bring the breakfast & bitch is not allowed to have breakfast unless mistress is done.

[LIST][*]Bitch have time of ten mins to complete his breakfast & then return quickly in bed with mistress.
    • In the bed go for 69 with mistress with bitch will sit on mistress face coz mistress love man's pussy so she wants to eat that.

• Depends on the mood of mistress if she want that she will otherwise bitch have to complete the work of the house i.e cleaning,making food & things like that.During this mistress can call the bitch at anytime for quickie,blowjob or anything.

• at 1pm mistress would love to have her lunch at dining table & bitch will give her a blowjob while she is having lunch from under the table.

• After that mistress would love to fuck the brains out of bitch & after cleaning yourself bitch is allowed to sleep with mistress for 3-4 hrs.

• about 6-7 pm mistress would take bath & my fag would assist me in washroom with anything mistress needed

• at 8pm mistress would like to have dinner & blowjob at the same time

• about 11 pm mistress would love to fuck your man's pussy & after that my fag can sleep again.

She told me the complete time table of what to do in the entire day & i was wondering i shouldn't make that decision of live as her slave or bitch as she call me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Devil16; 11-05-2015 at 11:17 PM.

Default Re: my dominant shemale mistress (part three)

I love the story trying to make one of my own

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: my dominant shemale mistress (part three)

That was amazing I was rock hard I love black ts