I'm sure that you are a custom with my stories by now, every letter and word that I type actually happened.

Ok, so I had been craving to get that Spanish cock in Barcelona for months. I read many reviews and checked out the local travestis online. Finally I managed to get on a plane and get over there and taste that delicious stick which made my mouth water. Before I actually left I got talking to a few trans on WhatsApp, finding out a price and accurate location. WA is a great app because you can exchange pictures allowing them to see you. Me being a handsome guy, I'm confident that I can get the price down once once I am seen. Many girls can be found on Pasion.com and Slumi.com, I would advise you to check out both sites before heading out there.

Now to the events of the day, I've landed, I'm in Barcelona and I know exactly where I need to be. I enter my room, unpacked and dived into the shower. I gave myself a good douche and scrubbed myself ready for action. I had been in contact with an absolute dream of a TS, Peruvian, 5ft 9, make up here and there, long hair, an average body with one enormous batty on her. Her ass stuck out so much, you would have thought she had surgery. Overall I would have to rate her a 7/10, her hair wasn't real but her butterscotch body won her points. Her pictures on the site was pretty old too but she resembled the photoshopped images either way.

After a few problems with the language barrier, I managed to make my way to her apartment. I made my way down a long snake of a road, heading down streets I have never stepped on, residents who have never seen my face before. Rumours of Spain being dangerous was sidestepped so that I could get that hard travesti cock. The streets are noisy and active with Spaniards and tourist, as I hear a variety of different languages and faces. My only companion is Google maps which directs me to her location, my X on a treasure map.

I'm more than warm, I'm red hot on the map as I press her buzzer before she allows me to enter what appears to be a shared block of flats. My legs tired from a walk that took me 20 minutes, then demanded that I walked up a windy staircase. My heart is beating, I know this is dangerous but the craving for rock hard t-girl cock is too strong. I slowly move vertically, turning left after a couple steps, when there she is, the door is open ajar as if she is worried that I may be the police. She almost seems to breathe out and allows me in, leading me down a dark mysterious corridor to her room. Noises from her flat mates in the background keep me on my toes as I am nervous and cautious.

She is wearing heeled shoes, a naughty piece of red lingerie and ready for action. I scan her room, paranoid of cameras to record what takes place (you don't want to end up on xhamster one day do you?). Huge mirrors make up her walls and a double bed pretty much takes up the rest. I relax, confident that I can get satisfied without recordings taking place. A quick as a flash, she bends down and takes off her shoes. She ask me for the cash, a measly 40 euros which I hand her. She places the money aside and I stand up, we are at it like a pair of horny school children. We tongue kiss, whilst grabbing at each others groin area. She yanks out her cock, I drove down horny and fired up and suck on it like a child's dummy. I mild scent of urine doesn't bother me as I move to her balls, licking and sucking. It's still soft but I can feel it getting firmer and firmer as she gets hornier and hornier.

With our mouths joined together, licking and sucking in the nastiest French kissing actions, our hands rushed to get each others clothes off. She begins to raise my t-shirt over my head and flings it onto a chair once she has met her objective. We take a step backwards away from each other and urgently get the rest of our clothes off. Her flaccid penis is now extremely hard and swings in the air as she takes off her underwear. It is at least 8 inches long, 5.5 inches thick, circumcised and aiming in the direction of the person she wants to give it to, like the arrow on a compass.

We do not say a word to each other, all that you could hear was the bed squeaking as we changed positions, sucking and licking. We automatically manoeuvred into the classic 69 position. I draw on her she cock as if it was a cigar and take long hard drags. Meanwhile, she is at it like a machine, a professional and what she does, eager to please. She spins me over, and proceeds to eat my ass. She loves to eat ass, she is addicted to sucking ass, a true freak. I pause, only to catch myself in the mirror, I'm in heaven. Her caramel body turns me on, her jet black hair scattered everywhere in a wild fashion, no reason to care, just to be wild and free.

We slurp and gulp for 10 minutes, I stagger up to take a breather but she wants more. She lays down on her back and invites me to rise on top her body into a riding position. I take her invitation and playfully ride on top of her, she reaches for her cock, fumbling around and proceeds to try and enter me. I ease away hastily, she has obviously been fucking bareback and thought that I would not reject her advances. To be honest, the majority of trans I encounter always try it bareback at first.

I stand up and tell her to get some condoms as I reach for my own and lubricant. I pass her an XL condom, she opens the packet with her teeth, then guides the condom onto her thick shaft with speed. As she lubes up, I position myself onto her bed, gazing into her huge impressive mirror. My ass is presented as a gift to her, I am ready in a doggy position as I grab her pillow in anticipation for pain and pleasure. She takes a step towards me and uses her tongue as natural lubricant, "I love black kiss" I hear her say as her mouth is full with my ass. She is beyond naughty, a wild travesti freaky girl and I love it. A year back I would have blushed and turned red, but now I just love it.

Using a finger she places some lube around my arse hole area, preparing to enter me. She then stabbed me with her cock, I moan out in pain. I beg her to go slowly wagging my finger, this was going to hurt as I hadn't been fucked in ages. She attempts to enter me again, she is moving too fast as now I feel pain around my hole. I take control and reach behind, I grab her 8 inches and gently squeeze her pleasure stick inside of me. Once she is in I move my hand away, I'm on all fours, face down and gripping a bed pillow to dear life. She gets more comfortable and begins to rock back and forward. She fucks me as if she knows only one pace, hard and ruff. Her midriff smashing into my ass as she plunges into me. I can hear the bed springs, making a sound like music as she fucks me to a consistent beat.

I slowly lift my body up, I watch myself getting fucked by this beautiful tranny in the reflection. My face displays an unusual expression as I was definitely in pain, her cock was too big and I had not been fucked in months. I stare at her face for a moment, she gazes back at me no change in her expression, she is going at it. Her body is connected to me by her penis but she pulls back only to draw away then collide into my backside. A range of feelings go through my head but never disappointment, it feels like it's going to explode. I pull away from her, a loud suction noise is made as I collapse onto the bed.

I ask her to allow me give her some of my 8 inches of hard cock. She spins around and presents her delicious arse eager to feel me inside of her. I fumble around with the condom before accepting that this is a definite night where I will be taking cock and not giving any out. I instead take a break and relax on her bed for a moment.

A moment has passed and we are at it again, now that my ass has been opened up by her, I am able to feel more pleasure than pain. Facing the head board this time and not her mirror, I find myself in a doggy position again with her fucking me, this time she is picking up the speed, she grips me tightly by the waist, she moans out as she cums. She breaths heavily as she rips off the condom and throws it into the bin. I gaze down at her tanned coloured cock which is still hard. It is pointing upwards screaming for more pleasure and my ass.

We relax on the bed, I ask her about her life and where she is from. She tells me a sad story about why she has been forced into prostitution as I hold her gently. She is an amazing girl and if she had a pair of implants and natural hair, she could easily become a 9/10. We chat about the money she makes which is just as much as I make back home, She was bringing in a good 200 euros a night.

After a little small talk I tell her to fuck me again, we begin in doggy, fucking me good and hard before she uses her strength to force me down. She rest her weight onto my back and I collapse onto the bed, she is holding me down now, pounding my ass. She is panting and breathing heavily, fucking me like she has never fucked before. I'm taking her hard cock and I don't have a choice, the bed is rocking and banging into the wall now, I feel her legs wrap around mine to give her more force as she takes what she wants from me. Only her pelvis is moving, in and out, up and down. She is fucking me as if I did something wrong when, I hear her moan out louder than last time. She has climaxed as I just lay there, my ass ripped apart. She giggles, "you made me cum two times" she says and shows me the condom loaded with her thick creamy milk.

We both stretch out on the bed and relax, I hold her passionately as if she were a long time lover. She is truly amazing, how I wish I could get more of her cock later. We lay on the bed and agree that we have to see each other before I left for London. After a good long break she is stands up and ask me if I would like to milk. I find myself in a missionary position with her ready to take me again. There is no way that I could take more of that cock as I glance at the clock on the wall. I tell her I think, I've had enough, she tells me we have to fuck for longer next time. I agree with her but give her a look that suggest that she is crazy.

I gave her a kiss and hug, got dressed and staggered down out of her door to make my way to my hotel.

Unfortunately I never saw her before I left, apparently her phone battery died and I never managed to contact her till the night before I left. I ended up going to see another ts instead, which I will explain in my next story...

I'm planning on going to Thailand next year, I need a wingman so message me if your're up for it!!!