I did as i was instructed.She touches my ass & said go into the washroom & get your self cleaned up from outside & inside as well as i was going to washroom she said this is going to be a fun another straight guy I'm so proud of myself.I went to the bathroom & started cleaning myself up after good 50 mins i was back outside she was still wearing her nighty & was looking absoloutely stunning I walked towards her she looked at me & told me to undress my self completely & also ordered me to remain like this whenever she is in home. I said ok & removed my clothes by the time she was on sofa she called me towards her & said on your knees bitch.I did as i was told to do so & suddenly she removed her clothes & i was looking at gigantic 6 inches member which was still soft.

She grabbed my ears firmly & directed her penis right in front of my mouth & said open wide you little piece of shit. I opened my mouth & she inserted her penis inside my mouth. It was so large that I wasn't able to keep half of that in my mouth suddenly it started to grow inside my mouth & now my mistress was forcing her cock in my mouth.Tears were following from my eyes as i started thinking what the hell i was doing but i don't have much choice in doing that she was now fucking my face with great speed i was choking & gagging on her cock but she was in great pleasures because she was moaning quite loudly.Suddenly a steam flows into my mouth taste was sour this was the first time someone fucked my face & cumed in my mouth.

After that she ordered me to go & brush my teeth properly & then wait inside the bedroom.After almost 20 mins she was back in the room completely naked & her member was staring at me i was feeling shy from her because of two reasons.
1. Her cock was 4 inches bigger than me.
2. she was about to fuck me.
she ordered me to be in doggy position so she could lube up my ass before fucking it relentlessly while lubing she told me that she was waiting for some man's pussy quite a long time now last time she fucked a man 6-7 months ago & tonight she will fuck me very hard much harder than my imagination now i was very afraid because i didn't have any thing inside my ass before & he cock size was 9 inches after she was satisfied from the lube she put condom on her member & tied my legs & handcuffed me so i can't move at all.