Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default my dominant shemale mistress (part one)

Hello my name is Smith & this is my story .

I am a white guy age 21 & height 5.8 who lives in a building own a black lady maria age 35-40 she is very gorgeous & sexy she is quite tall 6.3 with round ass & big boobs but she is very mean & strict about the fares this is the story about the time when i was 18 years old & jobless i don't have any one as i grew up in orphanage one day she stopped when i was going outside looking for a job. She said where is my money as i don't have any money i told her the truth that i lost my job so i can't pay the rent of the house she shouted at me that all she want is her money & she want it within next three days or get out from my building.

I was afraid that what I am going to do if i didn't get the job i won't have any place to live as well three days passed as well & still i was jobless . I was laying on the ground in my room suddenly the door knocked.I checked on the door & found maria again on the door she was there definatley for her money i starting begging her that plz give me some more time bcoz i couldn't find the job etc she told me to come in her apartment for a little talk & sort this problem out .

I was sitting on her sofa & she was cleaning her dishes she was looking very sexy with that big butt but i was not concentrating much on her body i was so afraid after she completed her work she came & sit on the sofa & said she had a perfect solution for this type of thing i said what she stood up & said she is looking for somebody who can satisfy her sexually & the only way you can live in this building is to be my slave or give me the rent. As i was in desprate need of room i asked what are things i should do as your slave she told me that blowjobs etc each & every thing before that i din't know that she was a transexual but now she told me that she do have a penis & a very big one . I was afraid coz i never had a sex in my life with anyone & especially as i was straight i never thought about getting fucked by any one but now i don't have any choices she told me that i do have 1 day for making up my mind after that she said to me u can leave & i left her apartment for my room.

All night i was thinking about her that how it is possible that she has a penis i don't want to live in gardens in that time of the year coz winter were approaching & the temp in night can get to 0 or below than that unwillingly i made up my mind to accept her proposal .

I had time to think till 11 am so i went to her apartment at 10 am she was sleeping in her nighty she opens the door & took me in now again i was sitting on her sofa & she was standing in front of me & i was looking at her giant member which was alive in her nighty I told her that i'm ready to be her slave she looked at me & ordered me to stand up & turn around

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: my dominant shemale mistress (part one)

wtf man? How can you even understand your own story with that kind of english skills? Or to put it in your style: You not write good english not understand no sense make you do.