Default First time being fucked by a black cock and it was raw

This is a true story about my most recent encounter with a wonderful TS lady. It had been almost 6 months since I had last been with a girl like this and I decided that if I was going to do it, it would be with arguably the best one of them all. A legend – who’s name I will keep quiet but she is black, hung and one of the highest reviewed t-girls out there.

I called the agency to set up the appointment days in advance. We were able to make our schedules work and our date was booked. I had read all the reviews, seen all the pictures about this statuesque beauty and was nervous as hell but ready as all could be.

The day of the appointment arrived and I made my way into town. Called the number given when I was close to the hotel, parked and made my way up. I didn’t even get a chance to knock on the door and it slid open allowing me to enter. Standing behind the door was one of the most well put together TS women that I have ever seen. I had told the agency that I was a huge fan of boots and she was wearing leather boots that went up to her knees with 6 inch pumps. Her hair was shoulder length, black and straight. She had on a leather bustier with a black see thru bra hiding her perfect round tits.

As soon as I entered, we locked into a long makeout session like teenagers who are sneaking in some play time while their parents are gone. We pulled each other tight to our bodies, grabbing each other’s asses and grinding our growing cocks into one another. I broke away for a second to get a better look at this beauty and she giggled. I asked what she was smiling at and before she could answer I said, is it because I’m a redhead?! Adding that her assistant told me in our email exchange that I better “eat my Wheaties” because redheads are her favorite. She laughed and said, “she told you my secret!” The kissing went on for almost 10 minutes and I use kissing loosely as it was purely making out with my long lost lover.

We then move into the suite to the edge of the bed area, where she starts to undress me and I move her bra down to expose her breasts. I start to kiss them each, slowly making sure to pay attention to her nipples as I have read that she likes this very much. I reach my hand down between her legs to feel her member that she has tucked between her legs and stuffed into her thong. I slip my hand down the inside of her panties, grab hold of her very fat shecock and pop it over the top of her thong. I stroke my hands up and down telling her how massive it is. She tells me it will get bigger. I then drop to my knees and begin to suck her long black shecock, licking the shaft, trying to get as much as I can down my throat. She would gently push my head down onto her now 8-9 inch cock, telling me to take it all. I would occasionally gag on that black monster and have to pull my mouth off of it. I would play with her balls with my hand while continuing to lube her cock with my wet mouth. This went on for roughly 10 minutes before she pulled me up for some more make out session. She told me to lay on the bed which was covered with her special sheet. I laid on my back and she crawled between my legs for kissing before

((she sucked me cock).

After she had sucked me and got me rock hard, she spread my legs and began to slap her fat, rock hard cock on my hole. I would push my ass up in the air and towards her cock, trying to feel as much of her bare cock as I could against my hole. After a few minutes of this, she asked me what I was doing? I told her that I wanted to feel all of her and feel her throb inside of me when she exploded. She looked at me with a sheepish grin and said I was a bad boy. She smiled, kissed me and grabbed some her bottle of lube. She squirted a ton on her cock, stroked it and then squirted some on my ass. She then leaned in to me with her long monster positioned right against my hole. She then continued to rub her bare cock against my waiting hole but now knowing I was willing to go the bareback route it was up to her to whether or not she wanted to take it to the next level. She would press her cock right on the hole, pushing her fat head in just a bit and then pull out. She did this about 4 – 5 times, pressing harder each time. She would stroke her cock each time she pulled out, showing me just how long and hard it was. I would tell her the same as that was what I was seeing. Finally, she put her cock right at my hole and pushed until she reached the wall that needed to be broken to accept something of her size. She would hold it right there. About 4 of her 9/10 inches in my ass with the thickness really stretching my ass. I would lean back, grab the sheets, grab anything that I could get my hands on as I tried to accept the pain. She constantly told me that she would be gentle and that she would make love to my ass. She told me to angle my legs up towards her tits and press them against her chest.

After what seemed like 5 minutes of her trying to work that monster into me all of a sudden I could feel my ass suck her anaconda in and the next thing you know she was hip to hip with me. I asked her if she was all the way inside of me and she said yes. She leaned into me and slowly began to pump away, pushing her hips into my body while holding my legs up in the air.

While her massive bare cock was inside of me, pumping away at my inner walls, she also started to stroke my cock. She would stroke it in rhythm at the same time as she would push into me. She then told me to stroke my cock and as I started to pick up the pace and she sensed that I was ready to cum she told me to look into her eyes when I was going to cum. In less than 30 seconds, I was blasting a huge load all over my chest all while staring into her eyes as she continued to slam deeper in me. As I tried to relax after one of the best orgasms I ever had I could feel her body start to tremble and she tucked her head down into my neck and grabbed onto my shoulders and grunted and moaned as her legs shook. I pulled my legs up to wrap them around her as this happened while grabbing her ass and pulling her deeper into me. I told her to leave it in me and in another minute of her continuing to push deeper and deeper she started to shake again, less than the first time but still enough for me to know that she had cum again. As she left her bare black monster in me we started to make out. After a few seconds of this I joked with her that her cumming was quick! She looked into my eyes and said, “well, I usually have a condom on. I haven’t done that in a while.”

We then toweled off and went to take a shower together where we sucked each other’s cocks and I she fucked me as I pressed my hands up against the walls of the shower. We got out of the shower and she fucked me in front of the mirror for a bit before we went back to the bed. That’s where round 2 finished. Mish first and then finally with me riding that hammer of a black pole as she grabbed my ass and jammed her 9/10 inch bare black cock deep into me, blasting another load inside of me.

We laid on the bed for awhile talking and getting to know one another before we went for a mutual 69 where we each blew another load and swallowed one another.

I left about 10 minutes later after one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life. She has yet to come back to town but when she does you can bet I’ll be heading to see her again!

10 out of 10 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: First time being fucked by a black cock and it was raw

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Yeah, great story. I was lucky enough to have a similar experience in East Anglia.

Dude can you private message me her name please?

Member Rookie Poster kingkong12's Avatar

Seriously, did you let her fuck your bareback. What were you thinking? I really find that hard to believe and that is what makes me doubt your story. But this is the fiction/non-fiction area so whatever the truth might be I came him to read stories.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

That sounds like an amazing experience ... there really is nothing like it

Nothing beats a hard black cock full if milk...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong12 View Post
    Seriously, did you let her fuck your bareback. What were you thinking? I really find that hard to believe and that is what makes me doubt your story. But this is the fiction/non-fiction area so whatever the truth might be I came him to read stories.
    I despise comments like this. I don't understand the motivation to post something like this. Everyone knows what a condom is but not everyone is a goody two shoes like yourself. In my experience, almost nobody wears a condom.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.