Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Danielle gets my vote on the merits of that pic in the white dress alone. I'm stunned

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Junior Poster

Danielle Foxx is stunning, but i'd like to see Vicky and Allanah together in a movie, now that would be awesome!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tracy
    Danielle Foxx is stunning, but i'd like to see Vicky and Allanah together in a movie, now that would be awesome!
    Dunno if that is gonna happen.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

My fav by far is Danielle Foxx but not to far behind is Vicki the both of them are just overall gorgeous.... From Head to Toe

all 3 are incredible and I would love to be with anyone of them...If I had to choose just 1, I would go with Danielle.

Professional Poster

I would pick miss Foxx, but only because i believe both Vicki and Allanah to be taller then I am lol....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    I would pick miss Foxx, but only because i believe both Vicki and Allanah to be taller then I am lol....
    Actually Allanah is kinda like 5'6'' and Danielle about 5'7''! So if you shorter than Allanah you obviously shorter than Danielle, LOL!

Rookie Poster

I pick Vicki. Met her last yr. at AVN and was very aproachable. Very nice to talk to and that ass is world class.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    You sound like Tom Cruise now.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

I really love all three ... but Allanah is my girl