Thread: Last Night...

5 Star Poster

Default Last Night...

Last night I went out with some girlfriends and a bunch of guys. We were drinking margaritas and such. I hadn't ate anything all day because of my one meal a day thing that I do. Unfortunately, it took us about 2.5 hours to get seated for dinner. So... I just drank about a pitcher of margaritas on an empty stomach. I was doing great. I had this guy convinced that I was a former sex slave from Russia and I was just about to start speaking Russian to him (I heard all this 2nd hand) and I then decided to fall asleep. I guess this was fortunate because I had already gotten our squirt guns taken away by shooting random patrons while they were eating. Totally rude and irresponsible drunken behavior. I learned that since guys can't beat up the girl doing something abnoxious, they want to beat up any guys she is with instead. Well apparently people aren't allowed to fall asleep in restaraunts because they insisted on carrying me out to the parking lot against my will after which I was brought home to my friends house.

Anyway... I hadn't had an experience like that since Allanah's party 2-3 years ago so I immediately thought of this place.

LOL… With the exception of your not remembering anything, it sounds like a perfectly good time to me. Speaking for myself, I’ve pulled the fake nationality (German, Russian, and Scottish being my specialties) with an absurd story gag dozens of times with women over the years. Somehow, it just never gets old and always makes for a good laugh. For some reason, the more over the top you go, the more likely they are to believe it.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Lessee...

You got horribly drunk...

You got terrifically stoopid...

You embarrassed yourself to no end...

And you thought of us.

Yah, OK, that's spot on!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Sounds like mee
    Usualla i dond felt a sleep but i hear things in 2nd hand day after... or sometimes i read them here.
    Hope this is no problem four you...It aint four mee when Im working--- But now i have more than 16 weeks four free and i have to take it more easy.
    Your AV turns mee realy on Vicky... nice ass