Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Hi all,

Attached is a photo of another hermaphrodite.

It seems to be universally accepted that hermaphrodites don't have properly developed sexual parts of both sexes, so is this photo then also a fake?

What do you think?

Spedius
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9fa0eb3e_892.jpg 
Views:	8746 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	59341  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Attached is a photo of yet another hermaphrodite.

It seems to be universally accepted that hermaphrodites don't have properly developed sexual parts of both sexes, so is this photo then also another fake?

What do you think? Do you even have an opinion about this?

Spedius

Name:	9149c700_122.jpg 
Views:	7463 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	59635  

Junior Poster

A Quick lesson in the development of human anatomy

Guys these pictures are ALL FAKE.

The genitals develop from a common core of tissue - In essence, we all start off as girls! If we have two X chromosomes, they continue to develop as female organs. If we have a Y chromosome (and hence are to be male) then the gonads decend to the outside to become testicles, the labia folad across and wrap around the rudeimentary clitoris to form the penis. Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have both labia and vagina and a penis. It just can't happen.

The myth arises from the fact that some genetic abnormalities can result in an 'inter-sex' state - that is to say, the development of the genitals falls between the female or male form - so you get an enlarged clitoris in women with too much testosterone (I've seen one about an two inches long) - look at Chyna from WWF. But it is nowhere near being a penis.

Sorry about the science - just thought it'd clear things up.

(ps - I know these things, I'm a doctor)

Veteran Poster

i have seen the smae 2 girls in the first post in a compliation vhs about hermmies. even tho its fake its still hot and y=i wouldnt mind being wiht one tho i dont know hoe they simulate cum tho.

on a side note i saw a girl with a cunt and 2 penis'. both worked lol

glad to be here

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    More fakery.

There are practically no proper photos of hermaphrodites displaying both intact genitals as most intersexed people are corrected at birth (often incorrectly).
    I've shot a number of girls who'd had corrections made at birth and one who still have a penis and ovaries but it wasn't a clear cut penis with a vagina underneath, it was a bit of a mess.
    Give it up unless you're looking in anthropology books. I think there is like one proper set somewhere, the rest are usually faked.
    seanchai

This is the only REAL hermaphrodite info out there. ENJOY!!!

Rookie Poster

Where did you fimd these??? And some more movies if you guys have?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by spedius
    Hi all,

Attached is a photo of another hermaphrodite.

It seems to be universally accepted that hermaphrodites don't have properly developed sexual parts of both sexes, so is this photo then also a fake?

What do you think?

Spedius
    No, attached is a photoshopped cock Bejezzus!

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Two Hermaphrodites Fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by spedius
    Hi all,

If you've ever wondered how two hermaphrodites can simultaneously fuck each other, then all will be revealed in the link below.

http://www.trannymovies.ws/024to4a/sample.html

I would be most interested to learn the names of the two stars and the title of the DVD from which these sample clips came.

I'm aware that one of these two ladies has appeared in at least two other movies, fucking a guy in one (DVD is Dual Sexuality) and fucking a girl in another (DVD is ?).

Can anyone provide me with some helpful information?

Thank you.

Spedius

PS. If these two ladies are wearing prosthetics, then it's very well done. You can't even see the join. The covers of Dual Sexuality are attached.
    God bless us, everyone!

Veteran Poster

In the very early 80s Hustler had a person with both a penis and a vagina she presented herself as a female (heels, dress, long hair, makeup, etc.) but she looked more like a male in drag with small breast. Neither the vagina nor penis were developed normally or fully. I don't think the penis even got erect. The penis was far from a enlarged clit like those that we see on this post. It looked more like those silicone pumped penises but only 2 inches (a bunch of loose hanging flesh).

Rookie Poster

Default Hermaphrodites Videos

Whoa. This thread brings back memories. I remember the video of the two that are cross-fucking each other from way back as this used to be an interest of mine in my college years.

The one with the curly hair, I always thought, was an actual hermaphrodite because I remember that in the opening credits of the movie, you see, in shadow, what looks like a flaccid penis on the curly blonde. I always though to myself that if this was a fake (and there were some really obvious ones back in the day!), why would they fake a flaccid penis in a throw away scene like the opening credits?

Still, if the anatomy develops as the Doctor writes above, then she's always been a fake and I was just indulging in self-delusion and wishful thinking.

As for the two girls in the box covers (bottom left on the front cover and bottom right on the back cover), they are most definitely both fake hermaphrodites as I remember appearances of each actress in different movies where, 1) it's most definitely the same person, and 2) she appears wholly female below the waist.

The dirty blonde one on the front cover did some scenes where she is with a man and woman and you could see how the prosthetic was attached and that it wasn't quite matched to she skin tone. It never let go but it moved in a way where you could tell it was glued to the skin rather than rooted like a real penis would be. The final give away was how little she would move her hips when she was penetrating either person.

My $0.02.

Name:	79378419220b_103_689.jpg 
Views:	5874 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	73364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79378419220_109_169.jpg 
Views:	5893 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	73365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12709bb2_582_148.jpg 
Views:	6135 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	73366