Despite the brutality and total humiliation I had just endured, it would have still been feasible to compartmentalize this into the subconscious and never speak of it again. But Ashley had forced her way into my relationship with Kristen and shared with her the graphic details of her physical superiority over me. My perfect relationship, the one I had soon planned to consummate with a wedding ring and matrimony was now possibly lost forever, but either way likely changed in such a way that I no longer had control over it. Even if Kristen believed the true story, there was still the question of whether or not she would in fact take Ashley up on her offer to overwhelm and violate me on a regular basis. Then what? Would I want to suffer through the pain and futile struggle against this giantess, all in the name of pleasing her? I guess it was out of my hands now. What happened happened, and now my only recourse was to tell her exactly what went down and let her decide for herself a) whether or not to believe me and b) if she would ask me to take part in further punishment to indulge her voyeuristic curiosity.

Turns out I didn’t have to explain much. When I got home I saw Kristen on the couch looking at her phone. She had apparently been texting with Ashley, who explained in painstaking detail what had happened. My fears and Ashley’s prediction appeared to be coming true. Kristen lustily stared at the phone screen showing the picture of Ashley’s massive dick covering most of my face. In the span of three hours I had gone from being in a happy relationship and coasting to marriage, to staring down the barrel of a throbbing, cum-loaded cock and now my girlfriend was seemingly asking to witness it for herself. Not only was I molested and degraded by this hung giantesss, but there was real pain involved too, not to mention the threat of suffocation under her enormous ass cheeks. I tried to explain my fear and how scary it was to be smothered unconscious, but these protests could not penetrate the erotic fog that was written all over face.

“What if we just try once?” she offered.

“And then what? You like it and you’ll keep saying ‘just one more time, just one more time.’”

I was so in love with Kristen that I couldn’t zone out and realize the absurdity of this situation. My girlfriend was asking to witness her boyfriend smothered, crushed and molested all for her pleasure. Not only that, but she was openly lusting after the giantess who had just violated and humiliated me.

“I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but if you didn’t like it why did you cum when she was sitting on your face?”

Unbelievable. She was literally questioning the validity of my sexual assault. Yet I was so confused and frustrated that I didn’t know how to call her out on this ridiculous logic.

“Do you have any idea how scary it is to be smothered, molested and having your balls crushed for two hours? Oh and then forced to suck dick? There was nothing I could do and she said she wasn’t going to stop smothering me until I came. So I had to think of something and that something was you, Kristen.”

I had a lump in my throat now and fought to keep tears from welling up in my eyes.

“Awww, sweetie,” she said, stepping closer to me.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and rubbing the bulge in my shorts, which instantly became an erection. I was powerless against my attraction to Kristen. She was my dream girl. African American, tall (the same height as me in fact), thick and athletic, and very pretty. I was instantly hooked when I first locked eyes on her on our first date. She was very intelligent and trustworthy, and I considered her to be morally “good.” So on top of the absurdity of her request to see me squashed and forced to give head, I was shocked that she would be capable of enjoying something so nefarious.

“You’re brave baby, just take her on one more time. For me,” she said as she stared into my soul. “Just once and I will do anything you want.”

There was little else I wanted from her. I was completely content with our sexual livelihood. I’m not saying I’m some stud, but I thought I had fulfilled her sexual appetite and took great care and effort to pleasure her, often resulting in thunderous orgasms and uncontrollable giggling after words.

I finally relented and agreed to go one more round against Amazon Ashley, fully intending to hold her to the “just once more” clause.

Several weeks later we were on our way to downtown LA, an appointment for my girlfriend to watch me get pancaked and facialed by 6’7”, 330 lbs of transsexual beef.

There was very little dialogue between Kristen and I on the drive over. Once we arrived and parked, it was then that I noticed what Kristen was wearing. She almost always dressed conservatively, not many colors, jeans, sweaters, empire dresses, etc. Today, though, she was wearing jean shorts that damn near showed her ass cheeks, paired with a red tank top that revealed her modest cleavage. She was braless so you didn’t need 20/20 vision to make out her nipples from underneath the shirt. Was she dressed this way for me…or Ashley? It was apparent now how excited she was for this. We exited the elevator and walked towards her hotel room.

When Ashley answered the door, I might as well have not even been there, since her jaw about hit the floor and she was staring up at her in amazement.

“Hello cuties,” Ashley greeted us.

She was dressed similarly to the last occasion, 6” wedge heels, a black thong and a short white tank top that, from our angle, exposed the bottom of her brown double D breasts. Both of our 5’10” frames were dwarfed by the 7’1” larger-than-life figure.

Kristen had picked out my wardrobe, a pair of Carolina-blue bikini bottoms that left little to the imagination, not to mention left my scrotum vulnerable to attack.

“Mmmm, let’s see what you got on underneath those shorts little man,” Ashley said, tugging at the waistband of my basketball shorts.

I dutifully removed my shoes, shirt and shorts, leaving me bare except for the aforementioned briefs.

“Kristen baby, you can just have a seat over there and enjoy the show. You can be the referee,” said Ashley with laughter.

Kristen walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and sat down. She immediately unbuttoned her jeans and undid the zipper, but kept her shorts on. She was already in an erotic trance.

Ashley walked menacingly towards me, pushing me against the wall with her hand around my throat. I looked up at her, my face being at the same level as the bottom of her breasts. She put her other giant hand over my face, smothering me and choking me.

“Your girlfriend is going to be so horny watching what I’m about to do you,” Ashley growled.

She arched her hips forward, pressing the bulge in her thong against my chest. I helplessly tried to pry at her massive arms to break her grip. Ashley just laughed at my plight.

“Mmmm I love it when little boys struggle against me,” she whispered. She brought her knee up between my crotch and began grinding into my privates. The rubbing sensation was causing my dick to swell into a semi-erection.

Kristen stared intently at the situation, one finger suggestively in her lips and the other hand drifting down to her crotch.

Ashley released her choke/handsmother and lifted me into a belly-to-belly bearhug, my feet dangling almost a foot off the ground as she squeezed my ribcage. She violently shook me side to side as I winced in pain, my frail body having no leverage to prevent the crushing embrace. She walked over to the bed, still holding me, and began to fall forward. I was helpless as she landed on the bed, the air whooshing out my lungs as she pancaked me. She released the hug but remained laying on top of me. In an instant she pulled her tank top over my head, burying my face between her enormous tits. She had my arms pinned over my head as I squirmed to fight for air. “Relief” came in the form of her propping herself up, lifting her shirt up and swaying side to side, slapping my face with her heavy bare breasts. I could feel her dick growing hard as it pressed against my package.

“Kristen, baby. Come rub some of that baby oil on my booty. I want to make sure there’s a tight seal.”

Kristen eagerly grabbed the bottle of oil on the table and walked over. At this point Ashley hugged my face into her cleavage and laid on me while Kristen rubbed oil on Ashley’s gargantuan butt cheeks. She finished up and walked back to her front row seat to the carnage. With that, Ashley sat back and scooted up so her thighs pinned my head, her thong bulge pressing in my face. Her thong was losing the battle to contain her dick, which was now visible as the waistband kept it pinned against her stomach. She scooted up further into a forward facesit. My arms were once again pinned over my head so I had no way of pushing against the weight of her ass as it pressed against my face. My world was black and I could not hear anything. Apparently it wasn’t the time to suffocate me just yet, as she rolled to the side while keeping my head trapped in her huge thighs. She shoved the back of my head firmly against her crotch and squeezed me in a headscissor. My arms flailed and I tried to scream because of the pain pressure, but my cries were silenced by the cotton fabric of her thong. I tried tapping out but knew it would be futile. I was starting to see stars and knew if she didn’t release the hold I would soon be knocked unconscious. She lifted her leg only to slam it back down on my head, reapplying the scissor while shoving my face into her throbbing meat. This repeated itself several times over the next five minutes as I struggled to break free from her Amazonian thighs. One would think that with the oil applicated, it would be easy to slip my head free, but her thighs are just that big.

She rolled again and laid on top of me, wedging my head between her thighs. She hooked her ankles and began squeezing me in a lethal headscissor. Not only was my head being crushed like a grape, but my face was buried in her ass so I could barely breath. I was grunting and trying to vocalize my submission, but my face was contorted and she had my hands pinned to the bed so I couldn’t tap out.

“Your girl is loving this,” Ashley taunted me, but my view was obscured by her 55-inch ass cheeks. “Hey sexy can you rub some more oil on these hot cakes?”

Kristen was standing before she even finished the question. I watched her strut over with her unzipped short shorts, sensually rubbing the oil all over her bottom, mesmerized by its immense size. She didn’t even look at me.

“Time for this little shrimp to go night night so we can have some fun together,” Ashley said.

She sat up in a kneeling position and slid me further onto the bed. I tried to escape so I could prevent her from ravaging Kristen, but Ashley wrapped me up and tackled me back onto the bed. Then she stood up and jumped onto my chest, crushing the air out of my lungs as I whimpered in pain. She remained on my chest and began bouncing, pulverizing my torso the full weight of her body. Her ass was wide enough to span from my neck to my waist.

“Looks like I’m going to have to soften you up before I knock you out,” said Ashley.
She lifted herself up and demanded that I do so as well by grabbing me by the throat. She spun me around so I faced away from her and snaked her forearm under my throat. With ease she lifted my 170 lb body off the ground in a choke hold. I was dangling almost a foot off the ground as she held me in the air. She used her other hand to grab a hold of me by the balls and squeeze.

“Look at this little thing. That’s not even fair for you now is it Kristen? A thick girl like you deserves a nice fat dick to penetrate you.”

Kristen stared at the situation with her hand down her pants, rubbing herself in obvious enjoyment.

Ashley then tossed me onto the bed and mercifully let me clutch my neck, trying to regain precious oxygen before she no doubt knocked it back out of me.

I looked over at Kristen who was removing her jean shorts.

“Baby you’re not really gonna do this are you?” I pleaded to Kristen.

“Oh shut up you little pussy. It isn’t up to you,” Ashley interjected.

She walked towards me in attack mode. I hunched into the fetal position to try and prevent the inevitable. She knelt on me, all 330 pounds driving into the side of my ribcage. I groaned in agony and finally laid on my stomach in an attempt to avoid Ashley’s ass.

She reached between my legs and clasped my balls as I recoiled in pain. With her other hand she grabbed my hair, and together she turned me onto my back. She maintained her hold on my crotch while she positioned her knees on either side of me. I was helpless now as she knelt down and scooted back, holding my scrotum like a horse saddle. She was facing my feet, her brown dimply ass cheeks pointed at me, separated by the skimpy black cotton thong that disappeared in her crevasse. She continued scooting back until her ass was inches from my face, the shiny round orbs of cellulite swallowing my neck. I wanted to press against it to keep it from landing on me, but this would likely result in further ballbusting. She made the final descent, her butt cheeks enveloping my head in an all-consuming facesit as my world went black. My nose was pressed against her sweaty crack, separated only by the thin layer of fabric that was moist from her dominating efforts. I bucked my hips as I struggled to fight my head to either side to capture a few precious breaths. She lifted her ass up to allow me some air before plopping back down.

I heard Ashley say something, but her ass smothering kept it muffled. I could feel her begin to play with her hardened cock. Or I thought she did, but when she lifted herself up again I saw Kristen standing over us, jerking Ashley’s veiny pipe underneath her thong. She sat back on my face and I heard a clinking noise. Kristen was now topless and wearing only a red thong which showed off her magnificent ass, which, while small in comparison to Ashley’s globes, was still large and round. As Ashley once more lifted her cheeks off of my face to allow me some air, I heard the squishing noise of Kristen’s hand pumping Ashley’s oily cock.

I heard more muffled commands as Ashley leaned forward before standing up on the bed. She was standing directly over me as Kristen came over and pulled down Ashley’s thong. Kristen couldn’t help herself as she leaned and put Ashley’s dick in her mouth.

“No no dear, that is your boyfriend’s job,” Ashley said.

With her thong out of the way Ashley knelt back over me before plunging my face back into her naked ass cheeks. This started an approximately 10 minute series of breath deprivation that brought me to the brink of unconsciousness multiple times. Each time I would successfully squirm my face to the side, she would slap her hand down on my balls and squeeze them. She would tilt her butt cheeks to one side to reposition my face back into her crack, once again swallowing my head to the point where her anus was pressed against my nose and mouth. Kristen was intermittently jacking off Ashley with baby oil while occasionally reaching into her own panties to masturbate. After Ashley lifted off of my face for what would be the last time, I could hear kissing as I assumed Ashley and Kristen had begun making out. From my angle all I could see were Kristen’s hands continuing with the mutual masturbation.

Ashley backed off of Kristen’s embrace and leaned forward, laying on top of me in a 69 position. All at once I was smothered by Ashley’s thighs, dick and balls. She pinned my arms to the bed and began swirling her hips, sending her cock in rotation and slapping my face repeatedly in the process. Finally she steadied herself and guided her throbbing dick into my mouth. I started to gag as she plunged it into my throat, tickling the back of it. Since my arms were pinned I had no leverage to prevent this deep throat choking. Kristen came over with her phone and began taking pictures before eventually switching to video of the brutal face fucking. My eyes were watering from the gagging which didn’t seem to concern her in the least as she smiled down on my plight.

After several minutes the forced blowjob abruptly stopped which confused me. For some reason she rolled me onto my stomach then immediately pinned my arms behind my back. Then I remembered the metal clinking sound as Kristen came over and applied handcuffs on my wrists. Ashley stood up and grabbed my arms, standing me up on the floor.

“Go lay down baby,” Ashley directed Kristen.

She did as told while Ashley guided me back into the same chair Kristen had been sitting in. She brought her hips forward and slapped me in the face with her dick several times before burying back into my mouth.

“Keep it nice and wet so it slides right in,” Ashley growled.

Kristen was now on the bed completely naked, rubbing her pussy and squirming at the site of me blowing a dick twice as big as mine. I was trying desperately to get Ashley to cum so I could prevent her from splitting my girlfriend in half with her massive girth, but she was shoving it into my mouth so violently that I began to gag after 20-30 seconds each time. It was futile.

Ashley backed her penis out of my mouth and walked over to Kristen. Kristen’s legs were spread as Ashley laid down in between them and met Kristen’s face with a wet kiss. As Ashley eased herself onto Kristen’s body her gargantuan frame forced Kristen’s thighs apart into a butterfly to make way for the hung giantess. Kristen immediately grabbed a hold of Ashley’s dick and continued where she left off before guiding it into her pussy. Kristen’s body vibrated as it attempted to accept the biggest dick she had ever seen. As Ashley entered Kristen fully, she leaned forward and smothered Kristen in her tits. Kristen was a small amazon herself, yet she was completely consumed by Ashley’s body. She groaned as Ashley began to pump her 55-inch hips into Kristen’s prone body. Ashley pinned her arms over Kristen’s head, leaving her no choice but take all 10 inches of her black python.

I watched with a mix of disbelief, fear and jealousy as Ashley power fucked my girlfriend like she never had been before. Within minutes Kristen’s legs stiffened and she began howling as the orgasm set in. It lasted nearly a minute as she screamed obscenities of pure ecstasy, cumming with her arms still pinned as she was helpless to control the quaking orgasm. Kristen’s body quivered as the post-coital giggles consumed her. Using one hand to secure her arms over her head, Ashley grabbed Kristen by her cheeks and leaned in for a wet, erotic kiss. The saliva exchange was audibly gushy as Ashley’s rod stayed buried in Kristen’s vagina, stapling her to the bed.

She stood up off the bed, her swinging dick still erect and glistening with Kristen’s clit residue. She walked over to my prone, handcuffed body.

“That’s how a princess needs to be fucked. Now it’s time to finish me off with that little mouth pussy of yours,” the giantess said.

She kicked off her heels and walked towards me, her dick swinging in rhythm with her hips. With her high heels off her hips were now eye-level with me as she brought her rod to within an inch of my mouth. The oily sheen of Kristen’s pussy mucus was glistening off of Ashley’s veiny cock. She slapped it across my face repeatedly as the familiar aroma of my girlfriend’s clitoris mixed with the pungent odor of Ashley’s ass mask that consumed my face earlier. The sheer weight of her freshly-used fuck stick was enough to deliver painful blows to my jaw with each swing. Kristen began squirming as she brought her possessed hand back down to her pubic mound in anticipation of the oral violence.

“Clean your girlfriend’s pussy juice off this dick,” Ashley said, grabbing my hair.

And with that Ashley thrust her penis into my mouth, filling my throat with her veiny phallic flesh and the taste of Kristen’s coital clitoris. With each pump of her hips the full length of her beefy dick consumed every void in my mouth. My eyes bulged and watered as I tried to avoid gagging, which became a futile effort. I coughed and gagged after 20 or so seconds, during which time Ashley slapped her meat across my face repeatedly, sending beads of saliva into the air. And so it went, time and again, Ashley would re-insert her rod into my mouth and pump for 20-30 seconds before my throat reflexively ejected her cock to keep from puking. Determined to keep her package occupied and away from my girlfriend’s hungry pussy lips, I wrapped my lips around her balls, each one the size of an egg. The strategy seemed to work. Each time I started choking on her dick, I would immediately latch on to one of her semen-filled testicles while she picked up where my mouth left off, stroking her lubricated shaft.

I looked at Kristen’s naked, vulnerable body. At this point she was fingering herself vigorously with one hand, while she squeezed and fondled her breast with the other.

“Girl come grab a front row seat. I’m about to bust the biggest nut you’ve ever seen,” Ashley said to Kristen.

Kristen quickly shuffled over and grabbed an empty chair mere feet from the face fucking action. She leaned back and continued masturbating while focusing her gaze on the sideview of Ashley’s saliva-coated cock repeatedly penetrating my poor face. Kristen’s closer proximity increased my sense of panic, as I began praying that my gag reflex would go away so I could finish this beast off and hopefully satiate her cruel cock, thereby preventing another Kristen-pussy pounding. My hands still cuffed behind my back, I began to deep throat Ashley and tried to occupy my mind thinking of the most benign, sexless activities imaginable.

“Tell me what I should do baby,” Ashley whispered.

“Cum on his face!” Kristen whimpered, her voice groaning.

Kristen continued masturbating while clutching her breasts.

“You want me to cum in his mouth?”

“Uh huh, please baby cum in his mouth,” Kristen pleaded.

At this point I had successfully sucked her dick for two full minutes, uninterrupted. The mix of saliva and precum made a gushing noise as her shaft probed my oral insides.

Kristen started to groan more, then suddenly Ashley spoke up.

“UGH! FUCK-YES-TAKE-THIS-MUTH-A-FUCK-IN-NUT!”

I felt the thick, dense goo start to pour down my throat and coat my cheeks and tongue. Stringy white gobs of semen filled my mouth, then were subsequently shoved down my throat as Ashley continued to fuck my mouth and climax. I could feel the cum making its way down my esophagus and into my stomach as Ashley pulled her dick out, continuing to beat it. Her cock continued to spurt bursts of cum on my face, on her own hand and shaft as she stroked. The gooey liquid was strikingly warm, having been heated by an hour of ass smothering, physical displays of dominance, pain and humiliation, and rough sex with my girlfriend.

“Uggghhh,” Kristen began cooing, orgasm imminent.

“Clean this nut off my dick, bitch,” Ashley directed.

I obediently arched my neck forward and began sucking up the remaining semen with my tongue and lips, as she also inserted her hand into my mouth to lick that dry as well.

Kristen grunted and yelling in a violent, profanity-laced orgasm, “UGH-UGH-UGH” she groaned in rhythm with her hips, which bucked and quivered against her will. Ashley placed her hands on her hips and gently swayed her hips left and right, pressing her still-semi-erect penis across my face, though more gently than during the fellatio interruptions. She was clearly enjoying the fruits of her labor, and I was relieved to experience the gentler, post-orgasm version of this big-dicked amazon.

Kristen leaned began and once again began giggling uncontrollably, as was habit for her after she experienced orgasms. Now that the sexual assault/cuckold marathon was seemingly over, and I wasn’t fearing for my own safety, I suddenly thought about my own sexual needs. I looked down at my sky blue bikini briefs containing my shamefully-average. With all the sexual activity around me, some of it at my expense, I began to yearn for an orgasm of my own….