Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default As soon we touched down in delta Mississippi,I caught the mf in the act talking...

There was no problems coming from florida to mississippsi,So as we touched down,My two homeboy'z father went inside to see his brother & his wife so I headed to uptown with his nephew & niece so like an hour or two past by went head back

As soon his nephew opened up the door and walked in then his niece then me so as I lock the door to head through the dinning room to head toward's his nephew room,I caught the mf talking behind my back saying "I think D-man,Gay" so he looked @ me then turn back to his brother & his wife saying these word's "Damn never have your back turnt from or was it to the door

Anyway I told myself if anything fucked up happen up here once we get back to florida,I am going to live my life and not fucking with him no more

On top of it I caught his bitch ass saying the shit two more time's & mention this "Never have your back turnt to the door" smfh lmfao

Officially,Fuck'Em

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: As soon we touched down in delta Mississippi,I caught the mf in the act talking..

oops looks like I wondered into sinista's personal blog again I'll check myself out kthxbye

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: As soon we touched down in delta Mississippi,I caught the mf in the act talking..

Come on now really,I thought people on this forum was all about respect,Not no fuckin bullshit asshole's up on here,I am just sharing my story that is all

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Try talking in a gealic dialect we can understand if you want us tto interact . I dont speak xbox!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

What? So one of your homeboy's father's nephews is gay and wants your ass?

Seriously what is this? Unless this leads to a story of a shemale...I see little relevance in it being here in general topics.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

His nephew doesn't have anything to do with this,The point is why bring my name up and say I am gay to your brother & his wife,On top of that we just touched down in drew mississippi with no problems I have done nothing wrong for him to say that

Come on now

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

He's transphobic and homophobic, thinks your gay, hates gay people and therefore decided to stir up some trouble. That's the simple explanation.

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

Very simply, your friends are assholes.

I don't think he hates you since, I'm assuming, he invited you to his brother's place...but I guess, depending on what conversation they were having when you overheard them, he was judging you.
    I guess if your friend's relatives were talking about if they should try to hook you up with a female friend ...and then your friend stated that he thinks you might be gay...still judging - but at least there's a reasonable context.
    But if they were just talking shit and out of the blue - your friend states he thinks you're gay...and then repeats it several times for no reason...then he does have a "problem" with it.
    Tough shit for him I guess.

Silver Poster

i actually liked this post. like randomly flying into a room, landing on the wall and catching some drama in the middle of it's development.

one thing i'm confused about though. "Damn never have your back turnt from or was it to the door". what does that mean?