I was paralyzed by fear as she stood in the bathroom doorway, her immense size taking up most of it.

I had just spent the last hour being smothered unconscious, ballbusted and face-fucked, and now the hung amazon wanted to abuse me again, just after rinsing her semen from my face and out of my mouth.

It was now about 4:00 PM and the afternoon L.A. traffic would be at a standstill, which would result in my live-in girlfriend wondering where I was.

“I need to leave Ashley. If I don’t get home soon my girlfriend will worry about where I am and start making calls. I don’t think that would be good for either of us.” I said, trying to convince her of the merits of freeing me.

“I don’t think she’ll mind. In fact, if she knew what was happening to you she might be a little turned on. I bet she’d want this to turn into a regular occurrence,” she said laughingly.

Mortified, I decided to drop the idea in order to avoid the prospect of my girlfriend seeing her mate dominated in such a humiliating fashion. I had already been subjected to a near-lethal dose of facesitting and I panicked at the thought of having to go through this on a reoccurring basis. I didn’t know what “round two” entailed but I decided I would comply with her violent lust and hope to make it out alive. This time I wouldn’t try to defend myself; I would just do whatever it took to make her cum then be on my way. She had already proven how futile it was to wrestle someone who is double my weight and a nearly a foot taller.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, trying to gain insight into my fate as I stared at her naked frame.

She walked towards me, DD breasts and ten inch cock both swaying with each step. I instinctively backpedaled but I was out of room quickly in this bathroom that doubled as a sadist jail cell. She hooked her forearm underneath my chin, squeezed it against my neck and lifted me into a choke hold, my thin frame dangling a foot off the ground.

“I want to show your girlfriend how big my dick is,” she growled in my ear.

As I tried prying her beefy forearm away from my throat I now had to worry about where my phone was to prevent her from revealing this transsexual nightmare to my girlfriend. I had been saving up to buy a ring and now this giantess was threatening to doom my future with her.

She carried me out of the bedroom into the main quarters and walked over to the table where my phone and wallet lay vulnerable. She grabbed my phone and tried to activate the screen, but thankfully the screen lock stymied her advances.
“I’m not going to let you out of here until you give me your phone password,” Ashley threatened.

This would be a bridge too far and now I realized I had to abandon my passive strategy. I wanted to tell her how much jailtime she was facing, how evil she was for trying to ruin (not to mention end) my life, but my larynx was still being crushed. She released the choke and I crumpled to the floor, gasping for breath at her feet.

After several unsuccessful guesses to unlock my phone she placed it on the bedstand and put her foot on my back. She put enough pressure on it to send me from all fours to laying on the ground. Suddenly I heard the familiar “DING” indication of receiving a new text message.

“When will you be home hun?” from Kristen, the text read.

“Kristen huh? Well that’s good to know.”

She dragged me to my feet by my hair, scooped me up off the ground and bodyslammed me onto the bed, then dragged me by my arms to the side of the bed. It was time yet again for more facesitting as she plopped her massive ass onto my face, sitting on the edge of the bed. The last thing I saw was her balls before my world went black. The weight was brutal and she began to bounce on my face, enough to add even more pressure, but not enough to where I could breathe any precious air. After about 30 seconds of ass smothering she mercifully stood up.

“You might as well just give up the password so I can show Kristen this beautiful dick.”

“Ashley please, I’m begging you. You’ve violated me in every conceivable way and I’ll let you do it to me again as many times as you want. But please don’t ruin my relationship,” I begged, starting to choke up.

“I won’t be ruining your relationship. In fact, I’ll be improving it. Here’s what you don’t realize: I have done this with many boys. You are not the first. You would be shocked to find out how many boys I have brought to me by their girlfriends. They love watching me squashing their little bodies into oblivion, then being forced to suck my dick. They can’t get enough of it.”

I began to envision the horrible way this could change my relationship with Kristen. I shuddered as I thought about her watching me being tortured by this giantess, touching herself as she enjoyed the spectacle. I was not going to let this happen, but I had no way of knowing how to prevent it.

“I’m just not going to do it. I can’t let you do this to us,” I said defiantly.

“Oh spare me. You don’t think Kristen would enjoy seeing a dick twice the size of your little tooth pick?” she said, stroking her still-erect penis.
I didn’t even know how to answer. My mind was thoroughly fucked. Two hours ago I was about to finish off another day of work and head home to my beautiful black hopeful-bride-to-be. Now my relationship was being invaded and potentially ended by a transsexual amazon who also nearly suffocated me to death.

I was now contemplating my own demise, perhaps my only option to avoid Kristen having (getting?) to see me brutalized by this monster.

“It’s time for another guessing game you little twerp,” Ashley said with an evil grin.

She grabbed my hair and dragged me off the bed onto the floor. She placed a meaty size 15 foot on my face and menacingly moved my head left and right.

“I’m going to trample you for 30 seconds. After each 30 seconds you get one guess at my weight.”

“No you will kill me!” I pleaded as I tried crawling to my feet. But before I could stand up she punted my balls, sending me back to the floor in a fetal position, writhing in pain.

She pushed me onto my back with her foot as I continued to guard my wounded scrotum. She placed one foot on my chest. I grabbed her calf for leverage, in anticipation of her crushing my rib cage. I felt her entire weight pressed onto my sternum before she placed the other foot on my abdomen, the edge of her foot touching the waistband of my briefs. I groaned in agony and prayed that my ribcage would not give way under her massive weight. Veins were popping out of my neck and forehead as my face turned red. She was using my body like a surf board, but it was almost a blessing that her feet were so big, as the larger surface area helped displace her weight over a larger area. After 30 seconds, which felt like 30 hours, she stepped off.

“Uhhh, mmmm,” I tried to stall as long as possible.

“Nice try wimp,” she said as she placed a foot on my balls.

“315!” I shouted.

Immediately she got back onto my body, this time with one foot on my dick. I grimaced and grunted loudly. I was struggling to breathe will all of the weight compressing my diagram. The trampling continued for another 30 seconds before I got another guess.

“330?” was guess number two.

“Nope,” and with that she stepped on my abdomen and my face. I flexed my abs to try to prevent my internal organs from being pulverized, and even if I wanted to breathe I couldn’t because of the weight and the fact that her foot was smothering my face.

Another 30 seconds, another wrong guess. This time I tried 320. I couldn’t take it anymore and tried to roll over and crawl away. Ashley laughed and grabbed me by the back of my bikini briefs.

“Alright you big baby,” she said, pushing me onto the bed with a shove of my behind. “Lay on your back.”

I dutifully complied, anything to avoid being trampled to death.

She sat on my chest on the side of the bed. But she is so big that one side of her leg was touching my chin and the other side was covering my package. My eyes were bulging as she crushed me under her weight. She got up for approximately one second them plopped back down, sending all of the air out of my lungs with an audible “woosh”. She smothered me with her hand while grabbing my balls. I could tell my face was starting to change colors as she bounced on my ribcage.

She finally stood up and I guess the game was over since she didn’t ask for a guess. The crushing smother torture obviously was not over. She shoved me to the middle of the bed and straddled me, scooting up so her thighs were on either side of my head and her throbbing cock rested on my face.

“Think about what a great picture this would make,” she said, pantomiming a camera taking a photo. “Kristen would love to see this.”

Just then another DING, indicating a new text message. Ashley looked at the phone then showed me the screen.

“Babe?” is all it read, from my concerned lover.

“Uh oh she’s getting nervous, you better answer!” she said disenguously.

Now this was quite the predicament. I now began to try and come to terms with her finding out about the trouble I was in. Would she break up with me before I had a chance to tell her the story? Would she get law enforcement involved? Would she in fact enjoy it like Ashley insisted, and subject me to further punishment from this giantess? I had no more fight left in me. I guess it was time to find out.

“Alright Ashley. I will give you my password. It’s 1984,” which was fitting considering the Orwellian sexual tyranny I found myself in.

She quickly thumbed in the password and unlocked the screen. She pulled up the camera app and aimed the phone down at my, my face covered by her black penis. That flashbulb sound effect went off. She started typing something out, then heard the sound effect of a sent text message and my heart skipped a beat. She showed me the phone screen.

“He is a little busy right now,” it said, followed by a picture of my face framed by her enormous brown thighs and a black cock.

“Let’s do some more!” she said with glee. She dismounted my face, turned around and reverse straddled me. She then bounced backwards a couple times until her ass was inches from my face. She grabbed the phone, snapped another pic of my face about to be devoured by her ass and pressed send. She then sat back on my face. She reached into my briefs and started massaging my dick. In a matter of seconds I was erect. She snapped another picture of my hard package poking out the waistband of my blue superman bikini briefs. I could hear her finger nails tapping on my screen then heard the sent text sound effect.

“Your boyfriend likes this dick and ass in his face,” the text read.

I could only imagine what Kristen was thinking on the other end of the screen. I don’t even know how she would process it. Perhaps the fact that they were sent by someone else would indicate to her that I was in trouble. Maybe she was already in the process of moving out.

Another Ding. “WTF?????” the text said.

“Well I guess you have some explaining to do,” Ashley said, howling in laughter.

She sat back on my face and began masturbating her cock back into a full erection.

“It’s time to show Kristen that you can suck a mean dick.”

With that she leaned forward and laid on top of me, her thighs enveloping my head. She shoved half her package into my mouth. She reached to the side and snapped a profile picture of her amazon frame laying on my body her dick in my mouth. Another sent text message.

I could hear the first two text messages ding as I received them, but I was pinned underneath Ashley’s massive body, her hips pounding her ten inch cock into my throat. I tried like hell to keep from gagging and also from using my teeth, but the pure physics of her girth meant my jaw would eventually give way during this mouth plunging. Each time it did she would slap me in the balls before reinserting her rod. I could hear more texts coming in but I didn’t even care at this point. I just wanted to bring the giantess to orgasm and experience freedom again. After twenty minutes of pounding my face I could feel her shooting cum into my throat. She pulled her penis out and continued cumming on my face, coating it with semen. She snapped a final picture of my cum soaked face, her still erect dick resting on my mouth. The final degradation came with Ashley sending Kristen a Snapchat of her slapping my face with her cock for the full ten seconds. Or so I thought.

She wiped my face with a handful of tissue. She then got back on top of me and pinned me in a reverse facesit, once again enveloping my face with her 55 inch ass cheeks. She reached into my briefs, cupping my balls with one hand while stroking me with the other. I was instantly hard and began squirming while trying to grab some oxygen. After a couple minutes I was close to climax and without thinking, with the side of my face smooshed under her butt, whispered “I’m gonna cum”.

She released the hand cupping my balls and reached for my phone. Her stroking slowed momentarily as she focused on unlocking my screen. She pulled up Snapchat and for the next ten seconds captured my orgasm, my dick erupting and filling her hand with cum. Once again she sent this to Kristen. Just to make sure my humiliation was complete, she snapped a couple more pictures of the semen on my bikini briefs, and of course sending them to Kristen.

I saw her reach over to my wallet and I tried to stop her, but that would be no use as she sat fullweight on my face, her legs spread on either side of my prone body. I had about $500 in cash in my wallet, and she would no doubt be taking that for her mandatory “services.” I began to panic as her full weight facesitting was pulverizing my head. I futilely bucked and squirmed, but there was no way I was getting her off of me. Just as I was starting to black out she finally moved to the side, giving me my panicked breath back.

“I texted those pictures to myself and exported your contact list, so if you want to go snitching I will make sure everyone in your phone book knows about the dick sucking marathon you just performed on me.” Ashley’s control over me was now complete.

“I’ll let your little ass go home to Kristen, but be prepared to see me again. No girl has turned down the chance to see me work their boyfriends over. I’m guessing Kristen won’t either,” she said.

One way or another, my relationship has just changed forever.

To be continued.