Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Five into one does go!

I organised a party last week with my best friend Rachel and five guys that are regular fuck buddies. I was so excited all day with the anticipation of what was going to happen later that evening.. I spend ages getting ready I had a bath a a shave all over. As I am a cross dresser not a ts I selected a nice pair of falsies and a nice black lace bra a black corset, a black pair of frilly panties and black hold up stockings.. I wore a nice white blouse and a black skater skirt and my white "whore shoes" with killer heals.. I selected my favourite red wig for the occasion as I put my make up on I could feel my hard on between my legs. I couldn't wait for my guests to arrive because I am a horny bitch so I inserted my but plug and had a wank..

I opened a bottle of wine and had a glass to loosen up before the party.. At 7 my lovely cocks started to arrive each one complimenting how amazing I looked. We we having a few drinks and a laugh when Rachel phoned she was stuck in traffic and going to be two hours late. I promised to save some cum for her but I now had 5 horny guys to deal with on my own.. Heaven
    I started snogging one of the guys I could feel his hand wandering up my skirt and feeling my hardness .. I undid his belt unbuttoned his jeans and started to wank his amazing cock. I could feel some behind me rubbing my ass.

I got on my knees and started to suck cock one in my mouth and one in each hand. I love to treated like a dirty little whore and I was loving all the attention. Someone ripped my panties off an there I was my skirt around my waist ass in the air getting pounded while I was sucking cock suddenly the guy came in my ass filling it with lovely hot cum. And the other guy sprayed my face with his cum..

I went to the sofa where a guy was sitting with his cock out and I sat on in and started to fuck him reverse cow girl as I was riding him he shot his load up my ass.. I took another cock in my face and one in the ass the came all over my hair, blouse and skirt . Exhausted I lay on the floor covered in cum while some of the guys reloaded and wanked off on top of me.. When Rachel arrived I was covered in cum from head to toe she laughed and called me a dirty slut.. I said I saved some cum for her and she laughed and licked it out of my ass.. I lifted her skirt and took her cock out and started to suck it . We 69'd on the floor and I shot my load on Rachel's lovely face and she on mine.

Exhausted I lay on the floor my skirt around my waist blouse ripped and covered in cum .. My favourite position in the world.. You see with Gina 5 into 1 does go!

Xx Gina

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Five into one does go!

If you like Ginas adventures drop me a message..

Xx Gina

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

Behind the Green Door was the first time I saw 5 into 1.

Mmm Gina you sexy little whore! I'd love read more stories of you being a whore!

Yes, I like to be a crowd pleaser as well and photographed doing it!

Senior Member Junior Poster

mmm girl u r hot!