Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Ts stars

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

roy do you have any pictures of sulka you can email me???
    i am collecting them now.

Rookie Poster

tommytuu;
    I believe she passed away from a heart attack. I'm not positive. I think that it was posted on SER. I'll try to search for the original post and get back to you.

Rookie Poster

Default Violet

tommytuu;
    I can't confirm the cause of death, but there was a post by someone who spoke to Violet's friend, Carnal Candy, and she confirmed that she passed away on March 6th.

Allanah, I have an old ts magazine with Sulka on the cover and has a few pictures inside of her. Is that something you would want?

Junior Poster

I'm sorry I had to dig this back up with a reply. That's the absolute dumbest story I've ever read. If it's true that you didn't contract AIDS, it's obvious that it's not a punishment for stupid people. How could you have sex with, forget about unprotected sex just plain sex with someone with full bown AIDS and "sores" all over? Man. And that was 1989? Man, I'm sorry that's extremely stupid. I could see if it was like 1982 or even the mid 80' but 1989? Unless you were just a totally brain dead and lived in a cave, how could you not know about AIDS in 1989? They even gave elementary school to high school students kids booklets, and that was like in 87 or 88 (I remember those books scared me shitless because they just handed them out and didn't explain anything. Mind you it was the same booklet they gave to high school kids). Anyways I was really thrown off by that post and felt a rant coming out.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    roy do you have any pictures of sulka you can email me???
    i am collecting them now.
    I will check the collection. I used to have a ton. I do have one she would kill for. Her all bandaged and burused after her 2nd nose job. I will get what I have out. You know she is a Dallas girl. Bizzare Mag I mentioned on way to you tomorrow. I am on way to Cuba.
    Love Roy

Rookie Poster

Is there any website you guys can recommend that has videos / pic of the TS from the 80 / 90s. They were so so hot. No disrespect to the ladies of today ofcourse.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I always regret I never had the chance to fuck Tiny Frances. She was dead of the AIDs by the time I visited NYC the last time. I would gladly of gone bareback on someone that hot.

Does anyone remember "chloe" from "Shemale sex clinic " ( I think it was called that)....I remember seing her in a few movies..theres some of her movies on moviemonster.com

Junior Poster

Subsitute "Old TS stars" and add Mature TS stars. Threat these ladies with the respect they deserve. Thanks.

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"