Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: TGIRL WHO I MEET FROM THE OLD JOB. hot!!!!

hope you share more James you are a lucky man

Default Re: TGIRL WHO I MEET FROM THE OLD JOB. hot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaientai View Post
    hope you share more James you are a lucky man
    No I am not lucky, I am blessed. Now that I have a GG and TGirl in our little 3 sum family. The fucking is incredible. I have so many stories it's crazy! Did I tell ya about the one with Cum Cakes? Which is really Pancakes with my cum in them.

About a Month ago, we were having breakfast all 3 of us. So I was cooking, (they make me cook for them all the time) LOL
    And I was cooking pancakes. So we were talking about cumming, then a bright idea (more like a joke) popped in my head. I said " I should cum in these pancakes and make yall eat them". We all laughed But the TGirl was serious. She took off her lingerie, Came behind me pulled down my undies, spit all over her cock and told me to bend over. I was shocked :-O<----- like WTF. She said "Bend your Ass nigga, Ima make you bust a nut," So the white chick got up and spit on my dick and started jacking me off, that shit was getting good. TGirl stood me straight up and started hitting me in the ass while I stood up. she wrapped her arms around my neck talking that dirty shit I love. "TAKE THIS DICK BITCH, IMA MILK YOUR BLACK ASS THIS MORNING AND YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE US WHAT WE WANT, CUM IN THOSE PANCAKES AND IMA MAKE YOUR BITCH ASS EAT THEM". That shit had my dick rock hard.

Long story short, I told the GG I was cumming and she aimed my dick to the bowl and I came in the pancakes. I whipped them up, cooked them and we feed each other the pancakes. That shit was hot. We did it with Chocolate pancakes, this time me and my TGirl jacked off together fingering each other and came in the Chocolate pancakes, maple syrup, OMG shit was good. Now it's something to do until we think of some other crazy shit to do. They fucking love it.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.