Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Silicon Cocks WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT?

Hold the hell up!!! Did you say forehead Natina? I have never heard of no bullshit like that in my life, in the forehead? Why? is that to stop wrinkles or some thing? That shit is crazy!!!

"Dropped the mic and walked off the stage"

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    NOT TRUE SILICONE is being pumped into the cheeks,buttucks ,thighs,cocks,chest chin and forehead....

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

To smooth out the Brow Boeing or browridge.
    You see a bunch of TS at this halfway house and working Pacific ave/gage in huntington park with silicone on there forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    To smooth out the Brow Boeing or browridge.
    You see a bunch of TS at this halfway house and working Pacific ave/gage in huntington park with silicone on there forehead.
    That is crazy!!!!! I think I know what you're talking about, their faces look strange. I know TGirls who do it to their lips, cheeks, and it makes them look crazy, they cut off their eyebrows and use a eye liner pencil to draw in their eyebrows. They take it to far. To me when people pump themselves with these chemicals, that's what I call it cause I don't know if it's silicon, or silicone, or this or that, they risk danger. I put up a video of a TGirl getting 100 shots in her ass to make it bigger. The doctor was flabbergasted, by it completely.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    That is crazy!!!!! I think I know what you're talking about, their faces look strange. I know TGirls who do it to their lips, cheeks, and it makes them look crazy, they cut off their eyebrows and use a eye liner pencil to draw in their eyebrows. They take it to far. To me when people pump themselves with these chemicals, that's what I call it cause I don't know if it's silicon, or silicone, or this or that, they risk danger. I put up a video of a TGirl getting 100 shots in her ass to make it bigger. The doctor was flabbergasted, by it completely.
    James, for once I'm in complete agreement with you. It's not just confined to t-girls though, the risks that many women (and a few men) take in the name of "beauty" is staggering at times.

While not dangerous, one of my pet hates is women who shave their eyebrows and paint them back on. Some even tattoo them on...

If you want a shocking story about silicone implants, read up on the PIP scandal, a French company, who were making implants from industrial grade silicone, unsafe for human use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poly_I..._Proth%C3%A8se

Last edited by Laphroaig; 10-02-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapt53 View Post
    I fucking died!!!!! the last statement of what he said how a penis should look, that shit made no sense. I thought he was going to comment more, but the answer was flat! He didn't even explain this higher orgasm he proclaims suppose to be so better than actual penetration. Jacking the dick is not better than penetration, it's an option that feels good, but not better. That shit looks ridiculously nasty.

I seen a TGirl with one ball, and it was huge so now I know she probably inject her ball sac.

I couldn't read it all, it gave me a headache. That is some real mental shit going on with these people to alter themselves like that, knowing the risk is dangerous yet they still do it. Some women have leaks in their breast from those plastic bags, that's what I call it cause that's what it is. If my woman has small breast and I love her I would never pressure to get that operation. I have found out long ago, the feeling to make a woman erotic when dealing with the breast is the power of the nipple! Not the whole breast! My GG has nice size tits though so I am not worried.

Senior Member Junior Poster Hemi Royd's Avatar

He/she who do alterations on their bodies,face the consequences of the
    side effects,,,,mascara as it is,it's toxic and so it's hair dye,but people like pushing
    it one step ahead,let them deal with the pain and frustrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi Royd View Post
    He/she who do alterations on their bodies,face the consequences of the
    side effects,,,,mascara as it is,it's toxic and so it's hair dye,but people like pushing
    it one step ahead,let them deal with the pain and frustrations.
    Well can't argue with what you said. I really don't like makeup on a TGirl or GG, and I hate red lipstick, it looks like Bozo the Clown. I can't stand it, I have told many women who try to give me a kiss on my cheek with that shit don't kiss me. They look at me like wtf, and I say to them, I don't want you leaving that nasty ass red lipstick on me, what the fuck make you think I want that shit on me, are you fucking crazy? I tell them just like that cause I can't stand that shit. They come in with all that shit on and then won't to leave it on your clothes, like learn how to moisten your lips without that shit.

That's why I love my GG she is all natural no make up and her hair is natural

That's Nothing,I see you and I raise you 1000%
    www.bme.com
    www.bme.com
    www.bme.com
    www.bme.com