Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newish Veteran Poster

Default Re: Am i the only one who thinks vaping is just disgusting?

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    Nice.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yep agree ... light a good cigar!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

It's reminiscent of pipe smoking, but (IMO) it doesn't have the cache pipes used to. On the up side, women (other than granny from the Beverly Hill Billies) can vape and get away with it socially...and vaping is (theoretically) a lot healthier than smoking. On the downside, a lot of vaporizors are made in China where there are no controls over the what materials are used to make them. If you use them be sure you're not inhaling heavy metals or other toxic materials.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not a vaporizor.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	880611  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I use a PAX2 vaporizer. It's the only way to vape in my not so humble opinion.

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz View Post
    I use a PAX2 vaporizer. It's the only way to vape in my not so humble opinion.
    I used a Pax...until it burnt out. I'll get the Pax 2 this weekend. Best way (I think) to partake of weed.

On the other vape issue: Vaping has gotten a lot of people, who wouldn't ordinarily do so, to finally switch over from cigarettes. It may be annoying, but as of right now, it stands a helluva less risk of giving them lung cancer ...or other debilitating lung diseases.
    ...and even though some of the scents are mildly annoying, they definitely don't seem to cling on your clothing and skin the way cigarette (or cigar)smoke does.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Vamping is for chicks and hipster douchebags with manicured beards.
    Hipster douchebags don't have manicured beards...they have big, disgusting beards.

One of my neighbors is a perfect example of an extreme stereotype, even though he probably thinks he's being a non-conformist: he's a fairly young guy, who hangs out every morning in one of the new pedestrian plazas we are so fond of in NYC, smoking an old fashioned pipe, with a long Amish beard...wearing kitchen clogs. ....Really??!!

Yep, Vaping jut like cigarettes, Chewing Tobacco and even Cigars is for morons that have no respect for others and even less or themselves!!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I dont know what nasty crap you guys vape, but the stuff i vape i always get compliments on how good it smells. Dont buy the stuff from the gas station. And why do peopel hate it? its healthier than a ciggarette so im happy to get my nicotine and smoke craving in a safer way.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Its fucking disgusting turns every bar that allows it into a fucking hooka lounge it's disgusting!
    And the fucking smell gets into your clothes and you fucking smell like the ass end of a pink berry!
    WTF! IT'S DISGUSTING! and the womens breath...holy fuck! really! bad breath + bad fruit juice = rank as fuck!

"How you doin!"

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Look i was never a fan of cigarettes but for the love of shit...vaping is fucking disgusting as FUCK!
    At least the smoke from a cigarette stayed put...holy fuck the shit that comes out of a vape stick is rank as fuck and thick as fog!
    I was driving to a party last night an ahead was what i thought a car with 15 pot heads.....and the smell coming from the back of the car...you would have sworn up and down that a fucking pack of fruit bats had just blown the fuck up....nope! 4 NJ women in their mid 20's wearing animal print and vaping to some POS song about shaking it off.......gooood! WTF!
    Well for me I don't like cigarette smoke and don't like being around it, and I don't drink, I am like a health and clean nut. Vape smoke? I don't fuck around in places where they are smoking it. Don't go around that on an empty stomach that shit feels like cryptonite and will make you weak. I can't stand it.

And I have been around people that chew Tabaco. They use a spit cup which is the worse! Yuckkkkkkkk!