Thread: Gang bang

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Gang bang

When I was in university a party was organised for the freshers it was to be Ginas coming out party.. I spent all afternoon getting ready to make myself a beautiful as possible. I wore a short black skirt that barely covered my ass 7 inch heals black stockings and a white blouse.. I felt so sexy I was nervous and drank a bottle of white wine when I was getting ready for a bit of Dutch courage.. When it wish time I tottered off to the pub half pissed for a pre party drink.. When I walked in the door it suddenly went quite and every one stared at me.. I saw some of the rugby lads staring and I heard them say fucking queer.. And start laughing..

I was so embarrassed but I went to the bar bought a drink and sat down. I lit a cigarette and perched on the bar stool with my short skirt riding up. The atmosphere got better and I started talking to some girls about cloths shopping and girly stuff lol I could the rugby lads getting more pissed and louder. Suddenly there was a loud cheer and lots of laughing then an embarrassed guy came over and said I have lost a bet and I have to song you. I thought why not he's cute .. To shouts of get your tits out for the boys I stood up warped my arms around his neck and gave him a huge snog I ground my hips into his and I could
    Feel his dick grow hard omigod I wanted him so much..

Suddenly he broke away embarrassed and red in the face.. His mates were all laughing and cheering.. As the night went on I noticed the guy looking and me and I smiled.

When it was time to,leave for the party I went outside and was walking up the road I heard footsteps behind me I looked behind it was the rugby lads.. The guy said you fucking bitch you embarrassed me and I am going to make you pay..

They took me down an alley way and said on your knees bitch I duly obliged I was pissed and horny. Suddenly I was sucking one of the guys off and wanking the other two off the more the abused me and called me a fucking cunt and whore the more empowered I felt.. I was the one in charge and I was loving it.. I wanted to be treated like a dirty back alley whore.. The guys came in unison and my hair face and blouse was covered in cum. My friend said stand up bend over I could feel his hand under my skirt ripping my panties down I bend over and cocked my arse in the air I felt his dick pushing between my ass cheeks I wimpered omigod it was sore at first.. He fucked me hard I reached Behind and grabbed his arse so he could take me deeper .. Also I grabbed my cock and started wanking myself off .. He shot his hot load up my ass I came too all over my skirt and stockings ..

He laughed and said to his mates that showed the bitch and the left laughing as they went up the street.. I was a fucking mess cum all over my face, blouse, stockings and skirt. I reached down picked up my ripped panties and tottered off home with cum seeping out my ass.. Gina was well and truly born that night..

Xxx Gina max

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Gang bang

Very hot Gina, would love to see you creampied live...