Default My First Anal Orgasm- True Story

Hi all!! My name is Alexis and I’ve been a member here for awhile, but never contributed. I have read articles and posts from here andother sites about the infamous “hands free anal orgasm.” After about a year or so of trying to ridethe mythical and elusive unicorn, I had become a doubter and decided to just quitpursuing the phenomenon. If it couldhappen, I just wasn’t able to experience it I thought.
    But then last night happened. In short, I am a believer now and that is all you really need to know,but if you want to hear my steamy account, then keep reading. It all began when my lover, hereinafterreferred to as Lover, and I met each other at home and crashed on the couchafter a long, but not exhaustive, day of work for both of us. It would help everyone to know that we are bothpre-op early thirty something trans girls and we’ve been together exclusively foryears. We're both fit and take care of ourselves, both been on hormones for a few years now, off and on, and to be modest I try to look good but Lover is gorgeous. Hopefully that will paint a decent picture in your mind.

We decided to wash the day offwith a warm shower together, followed by rubbing each other down in lotion afterwardsand a little bit of teasing along the way. Sex was the last thing on my mind after the day I had …until we got inthe shower. Lover’s tan lines from ourbeach weekend were still well defined and they got me going. Further, I happened to notice my own tanlines were still rather crisp and nice looking as well.

We settled down on the couch with a glass of wine and our pajamas-and before we jump to conclusions about whether alcohol had a role in whathappened later, I will say that it is not uncommon for Lover and I to downthree bottles in one sitting. Althoughone glass of wine can certainly knock the edge off, I doubt it could ever takeme straight to “take my pants off and fuck me” mode. Anyway, after a few sips, I put my head inlover’s lap next to her wonderland and noticed she was getting a little excited. After watching some lame network televisionshow and a commercial break came up to break our fixed gazes, I noticed thatlover was rubbing her hands all over my silk bottomed ass and it feltgreat. I felt a faint tingling pleasure behindmy balls with each movement of her hand. I will interrupt here and let it be known that I take great pride in myass. It is one of my most femininefeatures and I got it by doing lots of squats and having good genes……. and mayyyyyybe some good ole’ ‘mones. Also, ass play is a turn on for me and Loverknows it- the thought of my bubbly ass being pummeled by a big fat cock almostmakes me want to squirt a load right now- sorry just being honest.
    Before I knew it, lover had traveled up my shirt to mytits. For some reason, my tits wereextra sensitive and felt like two cock heads being rubbed for the first time- theygot hard and I felt a few more tingling sensations all over. It did not take long before this teasing mademe punch drunk crazy and I launched myself into my lover’s caress. We made out for a few minutes, rubbing and grabbingwhatever we could- and of course we took our clothes off. I stared in admiration at Lover- her breasts just needed to be handled so I dove face first into them. Although I am lucky to have modest B cups on my one and yet to make the jump to fake titties , Lover has done so and they look amazing! I made my way down to kiss her stomach- I love herstomach - only to feel her hand force myhead down near her hardened shaft. Iheard her giggling roll into to a soft groan as I swallowed her cock without anyhesitation. Feeling the tip of her cock on the back of my throatalmost made me gag and I opened my eyes only to come face to face with her cleantan lines and freshly manicured landing strip- another turn on for me! At that moment I was not thinking aboutanything but her cock- I had to have itand I wasted no time telling her to fuck my juicy ass.
    We wrestled each other to the bed room, tugging on eachother’s cocks and grabbing each other’s asses and tits and anything else wecould to keep from falling over in lust. I pushed her on the bed and threw a bottle of lube at her as I crawledback into her lap with my ass up in the air like it was for sale. Lover quickly went to work getting me readywith the lube as I kept her pole hard and warm with my mouth. Once I felt her hot wet finger wigglingaround inside me we both knew it was time to move. We quickly glanced into each other’s eyes-neither of us were giving or receiving any love making body language- we wereboth violently firing our “fuck me look” cannons at each other and no wordswere further needed. I flipped over onmy back and wrapped my legs around Lover to guide her into me. Her cock knocked on my back door a couple oftimes but I couldn’t wait to open the door- I grabbed her ass and pulled herinto me. Her cock broke through asher pelvis slammed into my ass. My cocktwitched a little, but the sensation in my ass was the only source of pleasureI wanted to appreciate at the time. Ilet her pound my ass for a few minutes until her cock was rock solid. Her thrusting became more rhythmic. Her tits bounced and her abs hardened eachtime she drilled her cock into me, each time deeper than the time before. Shetold me she could not last much longer, so I pushed her away onto her back. As shelaid there looking up at me, all I could think about was her thick swollen rodprojecting from her tight body (she’s really fit!), and the emptiness I felt from that thing not being in me. I longed to be filled. I had to jump on it as quickly as possible,and the quickest way was reverse cowgirl. Because of the angle we were at- maybe we were too close to the edge ofthe bed for the right balance- I kept finding myself leaning back and puttingmore of my ass into it. This was not onpurpose, I just wanted to keep from falling off the bed- but that’s when itbegan. My cock got so hard after a fewthrusts, but it had not been touched. Ifelt a boiling pressure from deep within. I did not realize what was beginning, and I just told Lover to fuck meharder. The pressure became more and moreintense.
    I know it gets on people’s nerves to hear the specifics of acouple’s sex life, but Lover and I like to share thoughts and talk sometimes duringsex- we are just really good at communicating. I told her what I was feeling, and that it really felt like I had apussy being fucked. She immediatelystopped thrusting and shifted us directly in front of the bed room mirror. At first, I was pissed at her for stopping,but then I realized what she was doing. Shewanted me to see it.
    There I was, the woman I had become-- back arched, my firmlong thighs spread wide open, my tanlines outlining my womanhood, my own freshly shaven pubic hair manicured to aperfect triangle, my juicy ass bouncing like a ball on a hardwood court and takinga pounding from a thick cock as my hormone milky tits bounced ferociously, myhair mostly pulled back but a few strands falling wildly out of place, poutylips puckered with pleasure and hands dug deeply into my lover’s thighs—it wasalmost too much. The visual stimulationmade me moan, but I wanted to fucking scream it felt so good. Then I backed my ass deeper onto her cock,this time not by mistake or on purpose, but purely instinctual. The boiling from behind my balls that I feltmoments ago came back, only more intensely. “Keep fucking me,” I screamed as I saw the reflection of my hard earned femininitybouncing and glistening back at me. Inoticed through all this motion how odd it was that my cock was barely bouncingat all- it may have been the hardest I had ever seen it.
    Then I got lost in myself for a moment, the pleasure seemedexcessive yet I did not want to let any of it go. I thought of a bucket overflowing with water,I knew I had more than enough but I wanted more.
    Then the first wave came and I felt blindsided, I did notquite know what the hell was going on until the second waved rolled in on topof the first wave- the pleasure paralyzed my body for a moment but my mind wasstill working… or at least I thought. Itried to be rational and grasp reality but my thoughts roamed furiously -------Idid not know what was happening, but I did know that the anal orgasm could nothappen; I had not touched my cock, butsomehow it was harder than a brick; I saw lover’s cock and I knew I was a slave to lover’s cock as Iwatched it disappear into my hole; how I wished I had a pussy and that same cockwas pounding that instead--wait it really feels like my pussy is gettinghammered-- that is my pussy I feel there and it feels amazing-----(snap back toreality…kind of). My sanity seemed to returnand I felt silly to have such thoughts about having a pussy.
    Then the third wave came. By this point, my body was tenseand on the edge, I could feel my pussy- yes it was my pussy- tightening itsgrip around Lover’s cock, and the boiling pressure came up from behind my ballsto just short of the tip of my own cock/pussy- I felt like I had to release thisimmense pressure or my torso would just burst wide open if I didn’t cum. I could tell Lover was feeling it as she actedas if she was about to blow her load, moaning and grinding, and slowing down, but she made animpressive rebound by shoving her dick deep into my prostate one last time.
    Thus the fourth wave commenced just as I had recovered fromthe first three- my body locked up again, this time a little longer- I wasfloating on air, being held up by Lover’s penetrating pole, I felt like a flagflapping furiously in the air. My eyesclosed tightly and my teeth gnashed violently together- I just knew we weregoing to have to replace the wall because I was shooting my cum cannon straightthrough it- I felt a release that went throughout my entire body and returnedback to the center of origin only to be seemingly released from my newly discoveredpussy, and then the fourth wave subsided just enough for me to regain controlof my eyes. I opened them to findnothing had streamed from my cock-or what felt like my pussy--yet.
    I backed my ass upone last time against Lover- by now I wasn’t sure who was giving and who wastaking- she moaned uncontrollably and her cock spewed into my ass- and then ithappened. My body locked up in pleasure,the boiling pressure behind my balls exploded through me. Hot like fire, but cold like ice I thought. Icouldn’t move and didn’t want to. Whetheror not I really could feel Lover cum in me I don’t know, but it seemed that I couldfeel her unloading her juice into me; it felt like a train sped furiously through my hallway and gained momentum from my own pressure deep within, then both spewed out of mydick clit- my cock or pussy or whateverthe hell it was I was unsure, started erupting violently and it was all I coulddo to hold myself up on lover’s steamy tanned thighs. It was a feeling I had never felt before- inthe past all my other orgasms centered around my cock and the pleasure was onlyfelt through my cock, but this sensation came from deeper within and every partof my body felt it. It honestly feltlike I had a pussy that had just been fucked into spine tingling orgasm. I felt like a woman. I fell over to the side of my lover as sheleaned forward and sucked me clean. Itwasn’t until I opened my eyes to see her lips hugging my limp cock that Irealized what had happened. Sorry thisis so long and descriptive, but I just wanted to share my experience! I almost gave up on this and I would hate foranyone to miss out.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

dddavido Rookie Poster

Default Re: My First Anal Orgasm- True Story

Wow what a great story. You gave me a raging hard reading your very descriptive story. Anal orgasm is wonderful. You two seem really good together. Good luck to both of you. Wish I had a ts lady to look after like you.