Default Is it wrong to want this fantasy to come true?

I yearn for the fantasy to happen to me ! But is it dangerous ? I walk into a Bar .Could be anywhere .New York ,London ,Berlin . A bit dim,smoky and dark nobody there except a sultry lady in a sexy top and long skirt with a long slit down the front. A kind of cross between Eva Lin, Natassia dreams and Jessica rabbit .Just as sexy,just a dangerous .Nothing here but her and two well dressed muscular black men with shaved heads hustled in a corner like hired help taking a break. A voice inside my head say this doesn`t feel right but i continue to the bar .Throat is dry and I need a beer .Sultry siren hustles over and says " Light me! " as a cigarette appears from now where between her bright lipstick red lips .Out comes my Zippo in a flash " Thanks Hun " she says it a deep chocolate voice as she blows the smoke in my face and I notice her ample breasts inflate as she breathes in.We talk for a while ." Buy you a drink baby? " she says in a velvet voice .How could I refuse . A gesture to the bar man and two drinks appear .Bourbon on the rocks .So cool as it pours down my throat .I feel something ? Another gulp .What`s happening ? I `m starting to feel light head as I take a third gulp .The room starts to spin I feel as I`m floating .I look into her eyes .Why is she smiling !? I look down a see a large cock hanging out between the slit in her dress..I start to black out Then I feel the large muscular black and their hands picking me up and carrying me to a car .I vaguely remember streets and buildings as I am driven away .When I wake up I`m naked in front of huge mirror ,by arms tied by ropes to the ceiling and my legs tied by ropes to the floor bent over a wooden beam suspended by ropes from the ceiling. I can see in the mirror The shemale from the bar is behind me ,naked with her hands on her erect cock .I still feel groggy and light headed .She spends hours fucking me and using me in every which way possible here and on a bed in the corner.When she has finished .she leaves and the huge muscular black men walk in .naked with taught and shiny skin and huge semi erect cocks that look hoses .they pick me up and take me back to the mirror and bondage area ........

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Cundalini; 09-19-2015 at 06:19 PM.
    Cundalini wants his hand back!

Default Re: Is it wrong to want this fantasy to come true?

NO!!!!! iTS NOT!!!!