Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default DNC Delcares War on...AlQaeda?(NYTimes)

NOT !!!!

Democrats Run as Wal-Mart Foe

DES MOINES, Aug. 16 — Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware, a likely Democratic presidential candidate in 2008, delivered a 15-minute, blistering attack to warm applause from Democrats and union organizers here on Wednesday. But Mr. Biden’s main target was not Republicans in Washington, or even his prospective presidential rivals.

It was Wal-Mart, the nation’s largest private employer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/17/wa...erland&emc=rss

Junior Poster

Default Re: DNC Delcares War on...AlQaeda?(NYTimes)

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    NOT !!!!

Democrats Run as Wal-Mart Foe

DES MOINES, Aug. 16 — Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware, a likely Democratic presidential candidate in 2008, delivered a 15-minute, blistering attack to warm applause from Democrats and union organizers here on Wednesday. But Mr. Biden’s main target was not Republicans in Washington, or even his prospective presidential rivals.

It was Wal-Mart, the nation’s largest private employer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/17/wa...erland&emc=rss
    Wait, and the Republican President is going to war on AlQaeda and Osama Bin Laden? Maybe I am missing something but aren't we STILL in Iraq?

Yes and also

Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Oh yeah, and haven't you limperals been whining about America meddling against Hezbollah in Lebanon?

I guess that means we're fighting terror in Lebanon, too.

Oh yeah, and Palestine

and Gaza

and Jordan.... lol

and Syria....

That's why you guys can't win elections. You think all wars are fought on one front.

Actually, I don't think you really believe that. I think you WANT to believe that, that way you don't have to get into any more unpleasant confrontations.

Liberals will pay ANY price for peace but little price for freedom.

Platinum Poster

Maybe you neocon cocksuckers shouldn't start sucking each other's dicks just yet...

It looks like the speech that Karl "the criminal" Rove scripted and provided for Maliki was a just another sloppy attempt at damage control by the neocon gang of stooges in the White House...

Iraq breaks with U.S. and assails Israeli raids

By EDWARD WONG and MICHAEL SLACKMAN
    Published: July 20, 2006

BAGHDAD, Iraq, July 19 — Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki of Iraq on Wednesday forcefully denounced the Israeli attacks on Lebanon, marking a sharp break with President Bush’s position and highlighting the growing power of a Shiite Muslim identity across the Middle East.

“The Israeli attacks and airstrikes are completely destroying Lebanon’s infrastructure,” Mr. Maliki said at an afternoon news conference inside the fortified Green Zone, which houses the American Embassy and the seat of the Iraqi government. “I condemn these aggressions and call on the Arab League foreign ministers’ meeting in Cairo to take quick action to stop these aggressions. We call on the world to take quick stands to stop the Israeli aggression.”

The American Embassy did not provide an immediate response.

The comments by Mr. Maliki, a Shiite Arab whose party has close ties to Iran, were noticeably stronger than those made by Sunni Arab governments in recent days. Those governments have refused to take an unequivocal stand on Lebanon, reflecting their concern about the growing influence of Iran, which has a Shiite majority and has been accused by Israel of providing weapons to Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shiite militant group.

Top Shiite politicians in Iraq have myriad connections to Iran. Many officials in Maliki's political group, the Islamic Dawa Party, fled into exile there to escape persecution by Saddam Hussein.

Maliki also has other ties to pro- Hezbollah leaders in the region.

He spent most of his 23 years in exile in Syria, where he ran the Damascus branch of the Dawa Party. Syria supports Hezbollah and Hamas, the militant group that now leads the Palestinian government.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/07/20/news/shiite.php

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Are you ever going to post anything conclusive on this message board? All you've given us is media reports, pictures and links.

You take no positions on anything, instead you hide behind the skirts of columnists and editors.

At this point, you're irrelevant on this board. You're like Hezbollah hiding behind women and children.

Platinum Poster

Are you denying that the puppet government that the neocon war criminals in the oval office have set up in Iraq have Hezbollah ties and sympathies?

At this point, you're irrelevant on this board. You're like the chickenhawk draft-dodging neocons in the white house spouting BS about "cut and run" that you constantly make excuses for...

You are just another hypocritical bible-banging jackass who's in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Are you denying that the puppet government that the neocon war criminals in the oval office have set up in Iraq have Hezbollah ties and sympathies?
    No need to deny it, it's out in the open. At least the sympathies for Hezbollah are open and notorious and I respect that far more than guys who are closet Hezbollah supporters like you are.

Say what you want about those guys, at least they hate America openly.

You on the other hand preach "hate America" under the cover and protection of America. A true coward and yellow-belly, even your dad would be ashamed of you.... that is if he were still around.

Removing Saddam has been a miracle success for America. Factions in Iraq may be sympathetic for Hezbollah, but those factions are resource crippled and can offer no support other than useless threats and gestures.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    You on the other hand preach "hate America" under the cover and protection of America. A true coward and yellow-belly, even your dad would be ashamed of you.... that is if he were still around.
    As a matter of fact he's not around. But since you brought my father up, he was a USMC vet who served in the Korean War and died of lung cancer at the age of 56. And I served four years on the flight deck of the USS Kitty Hawk CV-63 aka the Shitty Kitty.

But don't mistake me...I'm not looking for empathy from a neocon chickenhawk like yourself, or those who you shill for, nor would my father have...your kind is never around when it's time to put up or shut up...

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    As a matter of fact he's not around. But since you brought my father up, he was a USMC vet who served in the Korean War and died of lung cancer at the age of 56. And I served four years on the flight deck of the USS Kitty Hawk CV-63 aka the Shitty Kitty.

You don't expect anyone around here to believe you actually served in the US Military, do you? Props to your dad for serving his country, but your story is a lie and a damn lie.

A male who spends his time obsessing about the the affairs and financial profits of other men and worries that "we are creating more terrorists", doesn't seem like much of a man at all and even less a servicemen.

I'm embarrassed for you that in your late 40's to early 50's, you positions and arguments rest on comic strips and anti-Americanism. Even worse, just yesterday I put your age somewhere between 16-23 years old...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0

That's how you come across. Like a bitter child.

Platinum Poster

Just more BS from a chickenhawk trying to make himself feel better about his hypocrisy and cowardice...

"creating more terrorists?"...I'm sure that wimps like you know more about that than vets like John Murtha...and my father and myself...and the countless other vets and active duty military speaking out against the fiasco in Iraq...

And I'm supposed to give a shit about what a neocon shill like yourself, who was obviously suckled on rush the junkie's tit, thinks my age or experience is?...nice try but no cigar, jackass...you've probably never even been in a fistfight...

And you can save your props, chickenhawk...my father served his country, as did I...no "props" are needed from deluded chickenshits like you.