Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Men attracted to transsexuals are gay?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I forgot, you have 3 people not liking what you are asking, also, I am submissive and dominating giving the situation I am a "Switch".
    I don't understand what you're saying in the first part of the post about three people. In the second part, you don't answer the question. The Kinsey questionnaire that you answered asks whether you are sexually submissive. You do not get to answer kind of or maybe. This is why people should be skeptical of self-reporting...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I am submissive and dominating giving the situation I am a "Switch".
    Well the vast majority of your anecdotes about sex portray you as masochistic and submissive. There is no problem whatsoever with that except that I strongly suspected you would also be dishonest in an attempt to avoid getting a score that was not entirely heterosexual.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying in the first part of the post about three people. In the second part, you don't answer the question. The Kinsey questionnaire that you answered asks whether you are sexually submissive. You do not get to answer kind of or maybe. This is why people should be skeptical of self-reporting...
    I did answer, either you're blind or can't read, I said "I forgot", what more do you want me to say?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Well the vast majority of your anecdotes about sex portray you as masochistic and submissive. There is no problem whatsoever with that except that I strongly suspected you would also be dishonest in an attempt to avoid getting a score that was not entirely heterosexual.
    Can you say for sure not your speculation that I cheated on a test? Can you say that for sure? Don't put out some thing on me when you don't know me.

I am not either what you said, I told you what I am, a "Swith", and here you go telling me what I am. WTF! If I tell you Im a dam cow, don't come telling me "Maybe you're a cat or a pig" fuck is wrong with you?

I have to say this, it seems like you come here just to bullshit around with me, how am I effecting your life? You shouldn't even be worried about me.

Professional Poster

I think there are a lot of people on here who would be happy if you would just shut up for a while

7 out of 7 members liked this post.
    An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by gaiseric View Post
    I think there are a lot of people on here who would be happy if you would just shut up for a while
    Why? let me ask you, did anyone force you to come here? How come you guys don't talk about the manner at hand? And keep trolling.
    why don't you shut the fuck up.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Ok, as you ask I'll tell you why I don't discuss the matter at hand.

Firstly it's a subject that's been done to death on here and hence is tediously boring.

Secondly I know my own sexual tastes, I'm happy with them, I don't need anyone to provide me with a label and lastly I don't think it's anyone else's business.

You seem to enjoy telling / bragging about your sexual adventures, just don't be too upset that not everyone finds them interesting.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

at the award for the new forum franklin goes to.....the guy who ripped his name off men in black. james edwards.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Gold Poster

I am not either what you said, I told you what I am, a "Swith", and here you go telling me what I am.
    What the fuck is a "swith"? He's told me what he is. A swith. I've read your posts and as usual your portrayal of what you write doesn't describe it at all. I have no desire to judge your fantasies but I can't stand your portrayal of them or the stupid manner in which you've conducted yourself in this thread, the subject of which has been re-hashed a million times and which you created as an excuse to talk about yourself.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.