Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Men attracted to transsexuals are gay?

Hey, Pluto not a planet anymore. But it still sweeps slowly and unconcerned across the sky. If you're gay, then you're carefree and happy. Words mean what we make them mean.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I like this post. It's not the typical gay panic shit and it is the perspective of a trans.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

This is why I put up the video, she broke it down like I would of, since dudes don't listen to me, here's someone who did their research and came to the same conclusion I have. It was articulated on an academia level, I agree with her 100%.
    We all know there are men in here that will fuck a TGirl right, don't like her dick but will turn around and call the next man gay who likes the whole of a TGirl even the dick.

The shit is baffling because, If I sleep with a TGirl and loves her dick, tits, ass, face etc and another man likes all what I like except the dick, he thinks he is 100% straight and I am not. I use to see that here a lot the back and forth. I love GG's and TGirls but I don't like men like me, she put it in a clear perspective. I love femininity, as i told guys before, gay men don't like women nor TGirls, they like other gay men, period. Gay men see pussy as disgusting, they love dick! Thought the Tgirl may have a dick, her persona exudes FEMININITY!!! Gay men don't want anything feminine!

Just wanted to put that out there.

Someone said it right what's with the labels. True, but in reality, it happens, labels help define an order of categorization.

So if you ever see a man who loves TGirls but don't love their dick along with it and calls another man gay who loves her dick, show them this.

I mean for the fact, if I sleep with a TGirl and that same guy sleeps with a TGirl but thinks I am gay because I accept her cock, then he is just as gay as I am because he's fucking a TGirl with a cock!!!

As explained one is not gay, because they only deal with femininity, hope you all caught that.

Greetings and love!

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Lets see what a Transwoman say about men liking them and if they are gay or not.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

live your life you only live once but be honest with your sexual partners and love ones trust me it makes things so much easier. ps I know thats easier said than done but if you have to hide are you being true to yourself

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC4TS View Post
    live your life you only live once but be honest with your sexual partners and love ones trust me it makes things so much easier. ps I know thats easier said than done but if you have to hide are you being true to yourself
    Thumbs up to dat!!! on the parents and children, I keep my sexual stuff to myself, not scared, just they have no business in my business. When it comes to sex I only share with those who I want. Prude people I don't share shit with, they don't need or deserve to know. Thanks for your post dude!!!

Supreme Overlord Rookie Poster

Last edited by dhc; 09-22-2015 at 07:51 PM. Reason: wrong category.

Veteran Poster

James its a lost topic man, you got a TS explaining the situation. Lets hear a GG speak on the same subject, half the things she mentioned would be out of the window. At the end of the day we can all come to an agreement, but outside of this "Small" community were all categorized as "Gay"

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    The girl in the vid is stunning. Great voice.

I'm assuming she's trans.

She is. She's also on a dating site for chasers. The video is an ad for it. Click the link and make your dreams come true lol!

And by the way: fucking around with transsexuals will never ever ever be straight. Level 20 gay.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
    James its a lost topic man, you got a TS explaining the situation. Lets hear a GG speak on the same subject, half the things she mentioned would be out of the window. At the end of the day we can all come to an agreement, but outside of this "Small" community were all categorized as "Gay"
    QFT. It is only in this little slice of the lgbt world where guys who obsess over male genitalia this much can consider themselves 'straight'. Not even most TS's believe that to be true

0 out of 1 members liked this post.