Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF BY A CON ARTIST

PLEASE LET ALL THE GIRLS KNOW...THIS GUY IS ABOUT 5'10 185 LBS..HE'S CAUCASION/ITALIAN AND A DECENT GOOD LO0OKING GUYS...VERY SMART, CONVINCING, AND ARTICULATE...IN MY CASE..HE POST AS A BASEBALL PLAYER WITH THE YANKEES...HE DID THE WHOLE OFFER ME THE DAY RATE...WANNA SPEND A COUPLE HOUR..HE'S INTO TGIRLS CAUSE WE DID HAVE SEX...HIS ASSISTANT ON HIS WAY..(SHE'S EITHER DOMINICAN OR SOMETHING..ACCENT...) I WENT INTO THE SHOWER..AND HE TOOK OFF WITH MY MONEY...GIRLS...THIS GUY IS VERY CONVINCING, AND TAKE VERY CAREFUL STEPS...EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH...LESSON OF THE DAY...IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE..IT JUST MIGHT...THANK GOD..I DEPOSIT MY MONEY EVERYDAY AND HE ONLY STOLE 2 CLIENTS WORTH...NYC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t6ed483w4iofnhv_gyuzi0csz4fc1jy0126_127.jpg 
Views:	8298 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	55063   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3zauxu0ueedwlnxcs3ckepy8dakdkcf0300_103.jpg 
Views:	8303 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	55064  

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Gold Poster

What a complete jerk and a liar but you should you have looked in the yankees roster to see if he was truly a member, i have had money stolen from me but you just have to learn from those mistakes like me so it wont happen again.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Badness!
    I'm sure this guy is going to get spotted by someone who knows him if this message gets propigated around as it should.
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

JUST HAPPEND THIS EVE...HE SET IT UP AND SPEND THE WHOLE DAY...I'M JUST HAPPY I MADE MY DEPOSIT EARLIER...THIS IS NYC BTW..WARN THE GIRLS HUN TO WATCH OUT FOR A CON....

Is that the dude in the photos as I saw you posted them in another post with Eva Mendez or am I missing something?
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

NO...HE'S NOT IN THE PHOTO....

Oh fuck ...
    I've just heard the little one in the top photo got stomped on by Legend (or it might have been buggered) and the twink in the lower photo has been lynched by a gang of outraged Yasmin Lee fans.

Seriously, you might want to remove their images from this specific post though, in case anyone is as bleary as I am today.

seanchai

Veteran Poster

BETTER BABY..I'TS SO LATE RIGHT NOW..I CAN'T EVEN THINK..I'M IN SHOCK STILL I GUESS....THAT THIS HAPPEND TO ME...

Rookie Poster

Sorry to hear what happened, it'll come back to him in one way or another. While I don't wish anyone who works hard at what they do to get ripped off, I wish it would've happened as a lesson to the many girls that attend the parties who treat all black men like they are shit and think they will only get conned and ripped off by a black guy. It goes to show , again as unfortunate as it was for you Yasmine, that there are shady people of all races, ethnic groups, etc. He's probably ripped off many of the girls, but they are too ashamed to tell it publicly because he is white and "good looking". I applaud your courage. Keep on doing what you do, you seem to have class, unlike many of the other girls who just look good.

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy

Junior Poster

Yasmin, sorry to hear about your unhappy "visit", but like I posted earlier, goodlooking white guys can work their mojo on a girl and make let her guard down.

Everyone is so busy screening this one or that because they might be a thug, when those smiling faces are the biggest thugs of them all.

Don't worry girl, at least you are alright, money can be replaced, your life of physical well being cannot.

Oh yes, what the ***** were you doing taking a shower leaving a date in your apartment knowing where your stash was? Again, these good looking guys will sex you up and then suggest "let's take nap/shower",.. you never know.