Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: GUYS I've been to a TV and i have problems now.. with my ass(no jokes i'm worried

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    u r still here?
    That's what I was thinking...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: GUYS I've been to a TV and i have problems now.. with my ass(no jokes i'm worried

im still alive ya )

It was with condom and Durex Lube

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    FYI, you can bleed to death from internal bleeding or tears in your colon and intestine, not even considering the risk for sepsis(blood poisoning).
    the bleeding of intestine or colone ? the bleed from there theoreticaly should be removed in shitting right ?

if there's no bleeding or not it should be fine

oh comeon i don't think i'm not the single guy who was fucked in ass, right , the guys in jail what they do lol when they leak the soap

About my feeling, i feel ok, my diareea is over after that pill, my ass still hurts.. guys i think it's just an anal fissure..

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

You've been given advice, either take it or ignore it. It's your choice, but as has been said before, noone on here is qualified to give a diagnosis.

If you die of blood poisoning a few days later, don't blame us...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Go to doctor! I have had an anal fissure even though I have never been bottom. (unfortunately, actually only had anal with GGs).
    I told the doctor I that I've never bottomed (ok. but didn't told that I would love to have a romantic relationship with a trans woman).
    Anyway, the doctor said most guys with anal fissure are straight and gay people don't usually have that so often.
    So no need to talk with the doctor about your experience, if you don't want.
    You will get some creme and it will go away after one or two weeks.

Senior Member Junior Poster

why didnt you fuck her?

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

And if that was ur very first time getting booty fucked, why would u do it with some tranny with a BIG DICK?

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

HELLO GUYS, I'M JUST BACK FROM THE DOCTOR

Thank you guys for your all advices ,

As i have to remember what i've told you up about the doctors of my country ( most of them are bad ) because the good doctors are going in UK or Germany for more $$ (I'm from Bucharest Romania )

OkaY, so i've been to a public hospital at emercy, some surgeon checked me.. I've showed him , he said it's an anal fissure, and he can't look more deep in because it will hurt, and he put me buy a cream "ULTRAPROCT" and told me to use it 2/times per day next 5 days..
    I've asked him if i can do more investigations (i've thought abut an endoscopy) and he said , no need . He didn't even told me to do some BTS(HIEPTATIT ETC TESTS) but anyway..

I planned that tomorrow i should go to a good doctor i know to do an ultrasound But i'm not sure if she can see the stuff about my colone and intestine with the ultrasound..
    Dunno :/

Last edited by vanilla95u; 09-16-2015 at 12:18 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    And if that was ur very first time getting booty fucked, why would u do it with some tranny with a BIG DICK?
    Exactly what I was thinking!!

Oh my gawd lol I am in tears, hold the fuck up, New York City

Yo, hold up, you get your asshole busted and then you run here for advice ?

All the TV did was tear some ass tissue, it will clear up with time, and I were you I would not eat a lot. It has to heal, I mean like wtf didn't yall use any lube? you just got to give it a couple of weeks, but go see the doctor, defecating will definitely open the ass muscles that are trying to heal. You'll be ok, next time use lots of lube you seem not to have had that done a lot and you need to be opened on a processed level not just rammed.

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla95u View Post
    Yeah as i've said in title, I was curious to try a TV/TS for the first time..

And it ended up bad.. i guesss,,

She had a thick and a bit big penis and she didn't care about and fucked me a bit rought, it hurted like in hell

At the final i've had a bit blood when i was cleaning, and it hurted

Now after 5 hours, when i fart it keeps bleeding when i try to shit is same thing ..
    when i'm cleaning i clean such stuff like bleed and water wtf..

I'm ashame to go to a doctor, can you help me out ?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 09-16-2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: element related to squabble with third-party removed