Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: GUYS I've been to a TV and i have problems now.. with my ass(no jokes i'm worried

Sounds like a good date!

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: GUYS I've been to a TV and i have problems now.. with my ass(no jokes i'm worried

Scenario probabilities

Op comes back and says the same thing happened again .23

Op comes back and posts he got fucked with no damage and now intends to become a power bottom .72

Op simply goes away .05

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post

Yo, hold up, you get your asshole busted and then you run here for advice ?

All the TV did was tear some ass tissue, it will clear up with time, and I were you I would not eat a lot. I
    From the beautiful mind that brought us imbalance genes. Thank goodness you're certain he won't develop an infection his immune system can't handle.

You should not be ashamed to see a medical professional if you are worried about a life threatening infection.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 09-16-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: element in quote related to squabble with third-party removed

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    Sounds like a good date!
    LOL tha's what I was thinking, I had my ass pounding two weekends ago and she left my asshole sore for a week, no bleeding, the dick was so good, guess what ? I went back for more the past weekend LOL I don't use that lube shit, I use either virgin olive oil which is the best or regular Johnson and Johnson Oil . it's way better and it really helps that dick slide in and out that ass. I love the olive oil cause she can pull out and I suck her cock and she slide it back in and she can throw that dick like a beast. its only going to get good as we keep fucking.

i have not read all the posts in here.only first page,I hope you get well.Next time try to slowly introduce your body to anal sex.start with small dildos ( buy one and experiment at home ) slowly and gently and gradually you can go for bigger.use ALOT OF lube.DO NOT go for huge one right away

Smoking Weed and at this thread

Cute and Dangerous! Junior Poster AdaBlackXXX's Avatar

Anal Fissssssssuresssssss

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Hemi Royd's Avatar

Just by reading this article,my ass was hurting,Dude If you ask her to go slow and she
    shoved it in,like the horse you describe her to be,,,You should have kicked her in the
    nuts,for been so savage,lol
    I remember seeing the doctor who wanted to perform a prostate check for the first
    time,his fingers were huge,and I chickened out,,I was like incredible Hulk was gonna
    rape me with his fingers,,,lol

YOU ARE CRAZY AS FUCK LOL

OH MY GAWD THAT WAS FUNNY HEMI U ARE WILD EAD: EAD:

MAN BAD ADVICE TO TELL HIM TO KICK THE TGIRL IN THE NUTS LOL HE WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUMPING OFF THE DICK AND RUNNING LOL

MAN A COUPLE OF TIMES I FLINCHED AT A TGIRL LIKE I WAS GOING TO HIT HER BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET OFF THAT DICK, MAN I DID IT TO ONE AND SHE SLAPPED ME AND GRABBED ME BY THE THROAT LIKE DARTH VADER AND SAID, "Are you serious? Nigga I dare you to hit me, I will bust your ass, do it, I dare you, punk ass nigga I will fuck your bitch ass up, turn your bitch ass over, Ima show you not to fuck with me, bend over you bitch ass nigga, Ima fuck your ass". Man she did what we called "A Rip" where she take her dick one time and just ram it in the ass without going slow and all that. Man I screamed so fucking loud LOL I ain't going to lie I was a bitch that night. She put her arm around my neck in a choke hold and told me "shut your bitch ass up nigga, you talk that shit, take this dick like a man" man she held me like that and was ramming my ass and you could hear my ass clap. That shit turned her on she was just throwing that dick. Man she slapped my ass and said, "Throw that ass on this dick, bounce that ass nigga" man she was no fucking joke. She was tall and strong, she had on those black knee high boots with the steal toe. She kicked me in my shin one time that shit hurt.
    The other time she spit in my face, i was fine with that, then she punched me in the chest that shit hurt I lounged at her and she slapped me quickly grabbed me by my throat with one hand and slapped me against the wall. I grabbed her wrist and she said, "U fucking touch me nigga, move your hand you faggot ass nigga, move your fucking hand," so i moved it, that bitch was serious, then she slapped my dick cause I was naked and I screamed and and grabbed her arm she said, " Nigga move your fucking hands, don't touch me bitch, " then she slammed me again against the wall, and pretended like she was going to hit me in my dick again, the bitch started laughing, then she said "You're a bitch and you're my bitch, if you ever in your life think about hitting me I will body slam your bitch ass and I will stomp your bitch ass out, do you fucking hear me?"

Man why did I hesitate and piss this TGirl off LOL She slapped my face and hit me in my balls again and told me" stand your bitch ass up nigga, be a fucking man and stop acting like a pussy ass nigga, you know Ima Boss Bitch and I own your bitch ass, turn your black ass around, Ima fuck your ass-pussy you fucking faggot," then she spent me around and told me, "get down on your knees you dick sucking faggot, On your fucking knees bitch". Yelling she put her dick in my mouth and made me suck that shit, as I was sucking her dick she said, "Look at me, you dick sucking faggot I make you do what I want when I want it and where I want it, if we are outside in the park and I tell you to bend over you bend over and show me that pussy, Ima fuck you outside I'm going to treat you like the bitch ass whore you are, when I tell you I wanna fuck when I get home you be ass naked waiting for this dick, I don't want to hear no bullshit, do as you are commanded do you understand me bitch?" I said yes quick LOL

Ask me did i go back? Hell yeah LOL the bitch has a mean dick game she is one of those that can make me cum out of my ass, She is the nasty bitch while she fucking me she will scratch my back and tell me, "shit on my dick, you nasty faggot shit all over this big African cock, you son of a bitch, cum all over this big dick nigga". Man she had me going crazy, I was feeling sick, seeing stars almost blacking out, 10 inches of dick with her aint nothing to play with. So Moral of the story is, she fucks me how she wants and if I ever hit her, she is going to kick my ass, and I ain't one to try and test that tall bitch LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi Royd View Post
    Just by reading this article,my ass was hurting,Dude If you ask her to go slow and she
    shoved it in,like the horse you describe her to be,,,You should have kicked her in the
    nuts,for been so savage,lol

I remember seeing the doctor who wanted to perform a prostate check for the first
    time,his fingers were huge,and I chickened out,,I was like incredible Hulk was gonna
    rape me with his fingers,,,lol