Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass

James shares beautiful words. He does not share diarrhea. I think their are some jealous of James sexual exploits on this thread.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    James shares beautiful words. He does not share diarrhea. I think their are some jealous of James sexual exploits on this thread.
    Yep, lol they are fucking dumb as fuck, I open a thread to share and have fun, these motha fuckas come here and want to mess my thread up with bullshit. I call it what I want I don't have to follow someone's else bullshit titles of fucking. Someone else can make up a new title right now and use it. who gives a fuck.
    They tell me I am fake, but when I ask them "what was I doing yesterday" Their dam asses can't tell me, they act like they know me. I tell people Ima nasty motha fucka and I fucks hard and nasty with my GG and available TGirl/s I know another one from the job. I am a nasty freak and these motha fuckas scared to express themselves. Why hate on me? why tell me I am fake and you can't tell me who I am fucking or when? If you can't tell me what I did yesterday motha fuckas need to shut up. I mean it's stupid to talk like you know someone and what they are doing when you don't. You see one motha fucka has left already. I caught his ass out there, that motha fucka don't know what I am doing. These motha fuckas talk a lot of shit, if it was in person and they said that shit I would crack their fucking jaw in 38 pieces. Motha fuckas are real hard on the internet. Can't even have a decent convo without some asshole acting stupid.

They are so smart they are dumb! how about sticking to the topic like me and Gug has done if you don't like what I say get the fuck out of here then!

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    Funny thing is yes I fantasize that's what keeps me going and a lot of people fantasize one fool wanna make it seem like I am the only one. Fuck I fantasize about Natassia Dreams, Jazmine, Yasmine Lee, Naomi, Kayla, Big Dick Bitch etc. I would love to fuck them and they fuck me and we do some of the most nastiest fucking on earth. But I know some TGirls and we fucked and fuck now and the sex is off the fucking chain.

So Gug, yes Rump Roasting is good for the soul, it turns the GG's or the TGirls into nasty freaks and they know you are nasty motha fucka and they will do some wild shit for you. when I am with them we look at our fantasies and we try those shits out. R&R is one of them.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    You couldn't say shit but what you said below, you gotta admit I never said rump roast, I said Rump Roasting, you have nothing to come back with so you said that petty bullshit below. That's now a counter! Refute that!!!
    Your point is invalid, I quoted both your definition and the correct one. Whether you say roast or roasting doesn't matter, it still means the same thing and that definition was accepted long before you came along with yours. Do you tell your girlfriend that your about to "rump roasting" her?

ps. The past tense of roasting is roasted. Try learning the English language. Might be a good idea to brush up on "irony" and "sarcasm" as well.

Last edited by Laphroaig; 09-16-2015 at 06:48 PM.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

They are so smart they are dumb! how about sticking to the topic like me and Gug has done if you don't like what I say get the fuck out of here then!

Because you're talking shite! Share a fantasy that's fine but don't talk shite. The more you talk and deny it, the more obvious it is - and if you don't like how I moderate the forum, then just leave.

Gold Poster

I am a thinker and a writer, so i write! Aren't you a mod?
    James has no clue who he talks to and what he talks about. You have an argument with James a week later it's a blank slate. You've been here since 2008 and you're asking groobysteven if he's a mod? Did you ever consider trying to observe what's going on around you…who says what, what it means, how people respond to you....

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Oddly, the word "roaster" is commonly used in Scot's slang.

The definition fits James almost perfectly...

roaster - Scottish slang. Can be used to describe someone who is making a complete cunt of themselves. Once hearing being called this they should shut their trap (mouth).

That has been around for a lot longer than any of the other definitions. Still proud to be a rump roaster?

Last edited by Laphroaig; 09-16-2015 at 07:24 PM.

LOL Yeah I tell her that and she loves it LOL man you just don't get the sarcasm LOL smh smh SMH! whew LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Your point is invalid, I quoted both your definition and the correct one. Whether you say roast or roasting doesn't matter, it still means the same thing and that definition was accepted long before you came along with yours. Do you tell your girlfriend that your about to "rump roasting" her?

ps. The past tense of roasting is roasted. Try learning the English language. Might be a good idea to brush up on "irony" and "sarcasm" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Because you're talking shite! Share a fantasy that's fine but don't talk shite. The more you talk and deny it, the more obvious it is - and if you don't like how I moderate the forum, then just leave.
    Who gives a flying fuck how you mod, my point is, why are you worried if I am lying or not, how is it effecting your fucking life? I mean really? And you still haven't answered my question yet you still talking shit. What was I doing yesterday? You can not actually sit here and say what I do offline and know 100% what I do with a GG and TGirl! Moderate, don't try to read minds and lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Oddly, the word "roaster" is commonly used in Scot's slang.

The definition fits James almost perfectly...

roaster - Scottish slang. Can be used to describe someone who is making a complete cunt of themselves. Once hearing being called this they should shut their trap (mouth).

That has been around for a lot longer than any of the other definitions. Still proud to be a rump roaster?
    Roasted, Roasting, Roast, Roaster? LOL No I am proud that I get involved in Rump Roasting, and fuck Scot!