Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Default Re: RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    james,

you should use this thread to share more of your exotic and delightful experiences.
    yeah i would, and boy do i got some stories, shit i should write a book. Lol

man let me tell you i am one nasty motha fucka, some can't take the shit i say. I had a 3 sum with my gg and tgirl, man the tgirl was fucking my gg in the ass and i was fucking the tgirl in her ass. Man the fucking was so good i didn't give a fuck! Man that tgirl started cumming in my gg's ass and she was laying that dick down like a nasty whore should. I mean her ass cheeks were dark and pretty and tight and firm. She started throwing that ass back on me and i watch my dick slide in and out her asshole and i was going fucking crazy, she would reach back and twist my nipples and tell me while she looking back, "shoot my ass bitch, throw that dick in my ass." man i was looking at her small waist and the muscles in her back, i even pulled her up and started licking her back and pounding her asshole, i mean man i was getting it, turning into a fucking beast. Man my gg got up took her middle finger and shoved it up my ass and i just went crazy. Next thing i know that fire from within came and boooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm! I grabbed the tgirl by the shoulders and rammed my dick deep in her bowels and let that shit skeet. When i finished i bent both those bitches over and i ate their assholes with the cum inside out. Im telling you that shit was off the chain, my gg and tgirl loved that shit. Rump roasting is nothing to play with i love that shit.

Rc you know the fucked up thing you have done is told a lie! Rump just don't mean that, it means buttocks too, i put up a definition and the link so people can see it, and you call my shit nonsensical? Fuck out of here with that definition.

Quote Originally Posted by rallycola View Post
    there is no hate...he is just defending a nonsensical term. If he likes it, go with it but the term is silly. Eating a creampie has nothing to do with roasting a rump.

Roast·ing
    ˈrōsting/
    noun
    The action of cooking something in an oven or over an open fire.

Adjective
    Very hot and dry.
    Rump
    rəmp/
    noun
    The hind part of the body of a mammal or the lower back of a bird.
    A small or unimportant remnant of something originally larger.
    Synonyms: Remainder, rest, remnant, remains"the rump of the army"

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    i agree "rump roasting" is a better and sexier term than felching. Rump roasting is my new mania. It combines barebacking with greater joy.
    you dam right seems like you have sexual sense, fuck i look like telling my chick, "let me fletch/felch you" that shit sounds dumb and wack and corny!

For your info guga is not the only one, i got others saying it also, wtf are you talking about? Go deal with your creampies or fletching or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, do i attack yall? No so who told you and rally yall need to correct me? I say wtf i want, i am not a follower i am a leader, i made up my own shit, you sorry bastids wanna follow some lame ass moniker that dont mean shit in my community!!!! We african descent people don't run around talking about creampies and fletching wtf!~

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    i wonder what ridiculous shit your going to come up with next, james?

Sirloin stewing?
    Brisket bottoming?
    Tenderloin topping?
    Flank fucking?
    Rib rodgering?
    Shank shagging?

The fact that the only person agreeing with you is gugaxamot should tell you all you need to know...

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    For your info guga is not the only one, i got others saying it also, wtf are you talking about? Go deal with your creampies or fletching or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, do i attack yall? No so who told you and rally yall need to correct me? I say wtf i want, i am not a follower i am a leader, i made up my own shit, you sorry bastids wanna follow some lame ass moniker that dont mean shit in my community!!!! We african descent people don't run around talking about creampies and fletching wtf!~
    Your definition - "RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass"

But, as there's already a definition, you didn't even make the term up, you just got it wrong and then tried to backtrack later.

"rump roast - Engaging in anal sex until your asshole burns."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=rump+roast

Note how there is no mention of cum in any of those definitions. Yet another example of how you fail to think before you post and instead just come out with a string of verbal diarrhea.

James new novel, coming soon to a bargain bucket near you... "50 Shades of Bullshit". God help the editor!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I see you guys don't pay attention to the DETAILS!!! I said RUMP ROAST-ING
    you go and look up RUMP ROAST! MINES HAVE "ING" ON THE BACK! I never knew that existed but since you brought it up, now I see it. My definition is totally different, and I never said just Rump Roast. That definition you gave is past tense, mines is in real time.
    Boy I tell you, you need to get your detail game up! And I never back tracked I am stating it again I do Rump Roasting! So I did make the term up, imagine someone going to burn someones ass on purpose when they are having anal sex. I do my Rump Roasting and I am sticking to it. You guys argue about the most silliest shit and I think some of you are troll happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Your definition - "RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass"

But, as there's already a definition, you didn't even make the term up, yYoou just got it wrong and then tried to backtrack later.

"rump roast - Engaging in anal sex until your asshole burns."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=rump+roast

Note how there is no mention of cum in any of those definitions. Yet another example of how you fail to think before you post and instead just come out with a string of verbal diarrhea.

James new novel, coming soon to a bargain bucket near you... "50 Shades of Bullshit". God help the editor!!

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Boy I tell you, you need to get your detail game up!
    Says the man who defines "fletching" when we're all talking about felching ...

But here's the definition of it.
    Fletching:

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

James, that's probably the weakest counter argument that I've ever heard. Since when did changing the timeframe of an act change the definition of it?

You really are clutching at straws now

Last edited by Laphroaig; 09-16-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelf View Post
    Says the man who defines "fletching" when we're all talking about felching ...
    LOL man I didn't define fletching, I didn't even know that it existed, someone else put it up and I got the definition, again WRONG !!!! lol who is paying you guys to come fuck up my post?

You couldn't say shit but what you said below, you gotta admit I never said rump roast, I said Rump Roasting, you have nothing to come back with so you said that petty bullshit below. That's now a counter! Refute that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    James, that's probably the weakest counter argument that I've ever heard. Since when did changing the timeframe of an act change the definition of it?

You really are clutching at straws now