Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass

That's true just can't lick anyone, and she is definitely one I know and a couple of more. I have a serious serious serious asshole fetish. I love putting my face deep into the crack of their ass and sucking that asshole. I have done what you've done with the pussy, cumming on top of it and licking my nut off it. I love doing it to the asshole cause I can cum deep into it and watch it ooze out and I suck that motha fucka out. I love a fat ass too, I love to stick my finger in it or anal beads and I suck the beads in front of the GG or TGirl's face they love that shit, and we will suck it together and put those beads right back in her ass. I just love it. I love doing the water sport Red Bull thingy, I don't like milk, yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi Royd View Post
    That is too extreme for me,,even seen it in videos,is not a thing I would put it
    into practice. Now been with a woman for so long,not only I devoured her ass
    but licked her pussy,with my cum in it. For me to do such a thing,with a TG, she
    would be a close or lover,to know a lot about her,just any one,no can do.

lol Armageddon lol you crazy

But here's the definition of it.
    Fletching:
    After anal sex, the dominant male sucks up all semen and fecal matter from the anus, sloshes it around in his mouth and passes it back to the other person through a mouth-to-mouth kiss.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Fletching

My GG and I do that when I suck my cum out of her asshole or off her tits we swap the cum, back and forth. She loves her asshole sucked and told me if we broke up it would be hard for other guys to match me LOL she has a big black beautiful ass and when I see her asshole I eat that motha fucka like food! she wears no panties and she loves bending over showing me her asshole, she's a nasty motha fucka and Dominant. she will put a collar around my neck and tell me, "Bend over you bitch ass nigga, and take this dick, dick sucking whore," and she will spank my ass a lot of times and shove her strapon up my ass, so she will pull out and suck my asshole then grab me by the neck and tung kiss me then fuck me some more. So the asshole has a lot of play time in our house!!!! She loves with a passion seeing the big dick TGirl fuck me in the ass, she squirts. And she loves to watch me eat the TGirls asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelf View Post
    I thought felching involved rodents. At least that's what the famous clip taught me ...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Grooby who are you talking about, me? Seems like it. Let me ask you, what did I do yesterday?
    As you asked, my best bet would be that you were sitting at home pulling your pud while dreaming of new fantasies to post up here.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by groobysteven View Post
    as you asked, my best bet would be that you were sitting at home pulling your pud while dreaming of new fantasies to post up here.
    i gave you a thumbs up because yes i do fantasize and come here to have fun, but i also do it in real time. No need to lie. I don't give points like that. So i have to ask how is that affecting your life, whether i am lying or telling the truth? FOR THE FACT OF THE MATTER YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO IN MY PERSONAL LIFE, THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT, YOU COULDN'T TELL ME SO THAT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO IN MY SEXUAL LIFE. I LIKE HA TO COME HERE AND HAVE FUN, THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HAVE FANTASIES HERE ALSO BUT I DON'T DOWN THEM PLUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN THEIR LIVES ITS THEIR LIFE.

This is how internet beef is started someone come out the blew and says some thing crazy like you did. If you don't like what i do fine, when i don't like some thing in a thread i stay away. Peace out

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-14-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Every t-girl vid should have rump roasting.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Best scene of this was Jessica Foxx on a TS Seduction shoot.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    This is how internet beef is started someone come out the blew and says some thing crazy like you did. If you don't like what i do fine, when i don't like some thing in a thread i stay away. Peace out
    'blew'? I hear bullshit, I call bullshit. I've heard this shit over and over again. Have your fantasies, that's awesome - the ones who talk about it the most, are rarely the ones that are doing it.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Nah if I'm licking any ass, girl or ladyboy it has to be clean.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku View Post
    Also known as Felching
    Stick with this term. I don't know the derivation of "felching" but "rump roasting" makes no sense.

What is being roasted? How is it being roasted? Better to just make something up, I think.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by groobysteven View Post
    'blew'? I hear bullshit, i call bullshit. I've heard this shit over and over again. Have your fantasies, that's awesome - the ones who talk about it the most, are rarely the ones that are doing it.
    again if i am talking bullshit so what, how is that affecting your life? Do i stop you from breathing because i am telling a lie? According to you? See that's where you're wrong you don't know what the fuck i am doing with my gg. I am a thinker and a writer, so i write! Aren't you a mod? Why are you starting shit? That's my point, if you're so fucking smart tell me what i did last night! See i can easily smash your bullshit! You got all these tgirls working for you and you're worried about lil old james? Lol Are you fucking kidding me? You're talking a lot of shit also, but i bet you in person wouldn't say shit in person to me like that trust me, so you're the one talking shit right now!!!! So why don't you fuck off! YEAH BLEW LIKE "BLUE" SMH IF YOU TALK SLANG MOTHA FUCKAS WORRIED ABOUT THAT. HE MUST BE ON HIS PERIOD, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF HE'S A BITCH!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.