Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass

It shows how ignorant you assholes are. One starts a thread people come in assuming what they know not, start bullshit, and some of you dick ride that person, and fuck up a thread. I don't go to Grooby threads and fuck it up I start my own cause I don't follow motha fuckas. How I tell my stories shouldn't be of no concern to another person, yall are emotionally attached to this shit for some reason. It's stupid if you don't like a thread don't come to it, that's what I do, Yall look stupid as fuck in my thread arguing with me back and forth about some silly shit. If I see a thread I don't like I don't go in it, simple! I mean like what the fuck!

Bronco lol you tried to keep up by writing one word ? LOL fake motha fucka lol I type faster and faster and fastest LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    It's quality, not quantity that counts...
    Look lahahog, why the fuck do you care what I type? How is what I am saying effecting your life? I gotta see this shit. answer that.

I'm waitttttttttttttttttinnnnnnnnnnnng lahahog!!!!!

This is is entertaining lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Bronco lol you tried to keep up by writing one word ? LOL fake motha fucka lol I type faster and faster and fastest LOL
    I typed a short post because that was all that needs to be answered. My point is that your posts don't communicate anything. So the question is who cares that you post a lot? You have no clue what you're responding to, you make all sorts of embarrassing gaffes, and it's a generally agreed upon fact that you rarely know what you're talking about. I am not trying to write as many posts as I can because I don't understand how someone could be dumb enough to think that matters at all.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Look lahahog, why the fuck do you care what I type? How is what I am saying effecting your life? I gotta see this shit. answer that.
    As usual, you've forgotten. I'm not doing the work for you. Go back, reread your posts and come back to me when you've figured it out...

The motha fucka told me all I do is fantasize yet can't tell what the fuck I do with my GG,. smh see this is the bullshit I am talking about, so he is actually fantasizing about what I am doing, see how that shit turns out? So fucking worried about what I am doing, it makes no sense, I wasn't worried about him, why is he worried about me? Why would Grooby who is a fucking mod be worried if I am lying or not, yet can't prove that I don't do the shit I say I do? Speculation like a motha fucka, he uses " If you talk about it you must not be doing it" type bullshit. That's totally bullshit !!! I am not afraid to talk about my shit, If yall only knew people are telling me in my inbox about you silly fuckas, that's why I am doing what I am doing. He is not liked, because of the shit starting he does. Now mind you I am in a thread that I started not messing with no one and GROOBY STARTS SOME SHIT WITH ME, I DIDN'T START WITH HIM!!! Notice that. You won't find me in Grooby's threads starting shit with him. I don't go to his shit. So why is Grooby here starting shit? Oh I know why because he's a mod, well he can mod, as a mod he has to start shit with me? Is there a clause here that says you must tell the truth about your sexual encounters? NO! Why start with a person for no reason? Like Gug said motha fuckas are jealous!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    As usual, you've forgotten. I'm not doing the work for you. Go back, reread your posts and come back to me when you've figured it out...
    Yes I tend to forget bullshit!!! How is it that me posting effect your life? You shouldn't care what I write.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Lahahog, if I you see a thread title that you don't like what do you do?