Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grooby 20th Year in 2016 - 52 Shemale Yum Returning Models Wanted

I think that list is utter gold, some gorgeous women up there. But the one I'd like to see return is Shyvie (Siobhan) Summers, she was not only beautiful but my type as well. But nothing seems to have appeared since her couple of shoots last year I wonder what happened to her, not even a twitter.

Oh and Kylie Maria, perhaps in a translesbian scene?

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

There were some incredible suggestions on there. I'd love to see some of the women I grew up loving in new shoots. I'm actually very excited about the prospects (even if unlikely) from ladies like Khloe, Olivia Love, Nelly, & Yasmin Lee. Holly Sweet, and Kimberly DeVine was an excellent suggestion. I'm not sure if Meghan Chevalier would, but I would like to see her. Same with Barbie Woods. And anything with Celeste, I'm always going to want to see. Of the ones I've seen mentioned, my beloved Celeste is the one I'd most like to see.

That said, if you could spend big for one lady, I think the LA folks would all appreciate it if you could finally convince Angelica to do a shoot, it would be appreciated. Same with bringing Saigon Lee out of hiding. But that's all wishful thinking.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Nelly is pretty much retired (although she pops up now and then...her AND her sister). I know for a fact Angelica probably wouldn't be interested (the photogs have tried, believe me). As for Saigon Lee? I'd love to see her again as well...but she's completely out of the scene and doesn't want anything to do with it, which is a shame since she obviously still has fans.

I'd LOVE to see Barbie Woods again as well.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rockit_'s Avatar

Would Danielle Foxxx not participate? I know she's post-op but team her up with someone and it could be gold. I would say the ultimate scene would be her reunited with Vicki Richter but that would probably never happen. Still...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit_ View Post
    Would Danielle Foxxx not participate? I know she's post-op but team her up with someone and it could be gold. I would say the ultimate scene would be her reunited with Vicki Richter but that would probably never happen. Still...
    I'd say unlikely to both of those but will look into it.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rockit_'s Avatar

TS Karabella.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Karabella_XXX

Also, thanks for replying. Even if you can't convince either one, I thank you for trying.

It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

Junior Poster

A few of my all-time favorites that I have not seen on a Grooby site in some time (I know some have retired but a boy can dream!) Yasmine Lee, Joanna Jett, Gianna, Allanah Starr, Olivia Love, Gia Darling, Chrissy Snow, Maylynda... just to name a few.

My wish list culled from your wish list:

Amy Daly
    Astrid Shay
    Athena Addams
    Aubrey Starr
    Bailey Jay
    Bee Armitage
    Brielle Bop
    Carmen Moore
    Celeste
    Chrissy Snow
    Domino Presley
    Foxxy
    Gianna
    Hazel Tucker
    Jane Marie
    Jessica Fox
    Kelly Shore
    Khloe Hart
    Lexi Barbie
    Lily Rox
    Meagan Ortiz
    Meghan Chevalier
    Michelle Firestone
    Ryder Monroe
    Sienna Grace
    Yasmin Lee
    Yazlene Reyes

And some girls you didn't mention:

Barbie Woods
    Danielle Foxx (I've read old posts where you two seem to have had a falling out, so probably not)
    Doll
    Gia Darling
    Jamie Page
    Jizelle Moore
    Lisa Marie
    Lustina
    Mya (Carmen's sister)
    Samantha Amore
    Simone
    Vivian Sparks

Whoever you end up getting, it should be a great feature for 2016!

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

What I think is quite attractive about Wendy Williams is that you see some real eroticism/turn-on in her videos - there's passion in her work!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

There is only 1 on your list that I wonder about. Why Jane West? I know she is from my area but I recently looked at one of her videos and was not at all impressed.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.