Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Default Jon Benet confessor

this guy might know something about the murder via his correspondence with the actual murderer, but i dont believe he killed her. i believe that he was faces with 10 or so years ( if he made it) in a Thai prison, or 10 years in a US prison, if he could shed some light in Jon Benet's murder.
    getting to the US was foremost in his mind.
    one other thing, his name was released aout 7pm before 8 pm (est) a picture of him from his family was availible! there is no love lost between them!

Junior Poster

I've just heard breaking news that this guys DNA does not match blood found at the scene and the rumour is he will not be charged in connection to the crime. This is what I was worried about, the guys just a fantasist.

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Well......now that that weird little fembot of a man isn't going to be charged with JonBenet's murder, I guess the focus will go back to where the original investigating detectives think it should be: the Ramseys (even if one of them is now dead).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Well......now that that weird little fembot of a man isn't going to be charged with JonBenet's murder, I guess the focus will go back to where the original investigating detectives think it should be: the Ramseys (even if one of them is now dead).

-Quinn
    Since it's been 10 yrs., can someone refresh my memory on the motive the parents might have done it?

Quote Originally Posted by specialk

-Quinn
    Since it's been 10 yrs., can someone refresh my memory on the motive the parents might have done it?
    It's been long enough that I no longer recall the specific details myself; however, as I remember it, the detectives were working on the theory that Patsy had accidentally killed her daughter. It was believed that much of the "evidence" at the crime scene (basement) was staged to cover up JonBenet dying elsewhere in the house.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk

-Quinn
    It's been long enough that I no longer recall the specific details myself; however, as I remember it, the detectives were working on the theory that Patsy had accidentally killed her daughter. It was believed that much of the "evidence" at the crime scene (basement) was staged to cover up JonBenet dying elsewhere in the house.

-Quinn
    That's certainly the stuff books and movies are made of, geez. I wonder if the ramsays DNA figured into the panties? And how do you accidently kill your daughter, and then cover it up with a smashed skull? No wonder the cops never put it all together and made an arrest. It's pretty bizarre all the way around.

As far as Karr goes, since he didn't have airfare to get home, he did the next best thing, volunteer to be the killer for the free ride home

Professional Poster

For all the detectives know, Bubbles the chimp could have done it..

I say it was C.Mustard in the living room with the candlestick.

Rookie Poster

The Karr guy is sick. What would cause him to falsey confess to such a crime? Does he really desire attention that much?

No surprise. Reading the language that this guy used I was already convinced. This man is no killer. He's too weasly and manipulative to be capable of cold blooded murder.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    For all the detectives know, Bubbles the chimp could have done it..

I say it was C.Mustard in the living room with the candlestick.
    LMFAO @ the Clue reference.

-Quinn