Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    I could just imagine what he was doing in Thailand. *shivers*
    Word has it that the Thai authorities were holding him for "...an unrelated sex crime...".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster

Judging by what I've seen on the news reports today, it appears that there is a good chance that he is a pedophile who may have made a false confession because he has been obsessed with the case for years.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Judging by what I've seen on the news reports today, it appears that there is a good chance that he is a pedophile who may have made a false confession because he has been obsessed with the case for years.
    I'm getting an uneasy feel about the whole thing here, think this might be one for the record books, getting more bizarre by the hour

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    I'm getting an uneasy feel about the whole thing here, think this might be one for the record books, getting more bizarre by the hour
    If he does turn out to be innocent, he wouldn't be the first wacko to confess to a high-profile crime he didn't commit.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    If he does turn out to be innocent, he wouldn't be the first wacko to confess to a high-profile crime he didn't commit.

-Quinn
    Your right about that Quinn, I saw a story online, where his wife or ex wife, said he was with her in Alabama on the night in question.

Platinum Poster

Not to mention the fact that the Colorado journalism professor (a long-time Ramsey family advocate) who had been corresponding with this freak, and fed the info to authorities, is coincidentally about to release a book...

And if as reported, this pedophile actually said he picked her up at school (it was Xmas), and also said that he drugged her(contrary to autopsy reports)...it keeps looking sketchier...

Platinum Poster

This pedophile, a fem looking version of Boo Radley, was also obsessed with the Polly Klaas murder...

Sad to say, but it looks like just another blind alley in this mystery...

http://news.google.com/news?q=Karr+a...=news&ct=title
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boo_radley1_184.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	55187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karr_133.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	55188  

He is probably just trying to get sent back to USA to avoid those trials and jails in Thailand.

I don't trust this guy, he looks too much like Morrissey... and anyone who looks like or is named Morrissey is untrustworthy in my book and not a real man.

"Unrelated sex crime" means he digs kids and sex tourism.

I don't buy this scumbags story. I think he knows he's up shit creek and is using his confession to get out of Thailand and to quench his narcissistic need for attention and the spotlight.

That said, put him in with la eme and let them straighten his ass out.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    I don't trust this guy, he looks too much like Morrissey... and anyone who looks like or is named Morrissey is untrustworthy in my book and not a real man
    Sweet Fancy Moses...er...Morrissey!! It appears as though this lad who calls himself TFan and posts on a TS forum is teetering on the brink of yet another 'Am I Gay' thread...so go for it...you manly man, you!!