Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: before

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You got it - watch out for my email.
    seanchai

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Wendy-

My eperience has thought me that u have issues and I choose not to deal with you anymore.

Furthermore, if threatening to publish pictures suits your fancy then go right ahead and do as you wish. THIS IS A FORUM, I was stating my oinion and you decided to attack me.

As far as the pictures at DR. Galitz office, well YES I know what they look like and feel free to publish them all you like, I can proudly say I look different since those pictures because I HAVE HAD SURGERY.

Maybe you should heed that advice? I suggest you concern yourself with your own affairs and life instead of trying to be so involved in others.

By the way Dr. Ousterhout in San Francisco fixes receeding hairlines and foreheads- to answer the previous question about forehead reductions.

Allanah

Default lol

Dealing with me? I was only responding to your post as you did mine. Strange how yet you get on here and disagree with yet ANOTHER ts, amsuing. As far as surgery is concerned Im very happy with where I am now in my life I choose NOT to look like a cartoon character. I am doing what I want at MY pace not for others.

Also I never threaten to PUBLISH anything I asked you since you love to help those who are CURIOUS if you wanted that pic scanned for you but if you see that as a threat then so be it.

Much Love
    Wendy

First of all , I was responding to the originitator of the post.

Long Live the Cartoon Carachters!!

Junior Poster

seanchai, have you ever seen the flick where VIng Rhames plays a TG?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

"Holiday Heart" - never saw it...Ving as a TV....brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    seanchai

Professional Poster

Do I see a cat fight starting between Allanah and Wendy?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    Do I see a cat fight starting between Allanah and Wendy?
    nah . . . I'd just chalk it up to a "misunderstanding"

I for one, totally dig the look Allanah has morphed into. When I first saw her in "Transsexual Prostitutes 19" a couple of years ago, compared to recently when I scooped up "Transsexual Heartbreakers 23", all I can say is OMG!! I am blown away by the transformation is such a short period of time. The ultra feminene look that Allanah has created is awsome . . .

IMHO . . . Allanah has put together a formidable package and defintely has set the standards for the scene . . . top notch website, puttin' together NY's wildest TS fiesta's, one of the very few marque TS "adult film stars" in the biz, gobs of mainstream play including gigs with day time talk shows etc.

BTW . . . I sincerely hope the "wendy vs allanah" is just a goof. My impression is that are too many haters and posers given us grief as it is, so let's just stick together and watch each other's backs . . .

life's too short

peace,

mykeylykey

Thanks a million for the compliments and homage. That was very sweet of you darling. I think if I have been successful at what I do, my parties, my apperance-has nothing to do with the amount of surgery I have had, it is because I have a brain and I have used it. Whatever career I have had my smarts have always been my biggest asset.

As far as the argument that we should all get along, well it sounds great on paper but unfortunately its an impossible argument. There will always be ignorant people, haters, jealous people, and trash. Those types can not be reformed. It has been my experience that within the ts community there is much hate, envy, and and fierce competition to be the prettiest, the most real, etc.

I myself surround myself with good friends and people who are grounded and give credit where credit is due.
    Some of my best friends are the top girls in the biz and there is not one ounce of competition or jealousy between us.

Yes, I am a fiercely opinionated and independent person but I am also very nice and a good human being. I do my thing and worry about me- Allanah Starr.

xoxo

Junior Poster

Default I knew her when

I have known Allanah for more years than we both care to mention. I can honestly say "I knew her when." I also run her Yahoo fan club. I have seen her physical changes as we all have. She is a breathtaking woman that is happy with her path. What I also know is her heart. She has not let the TS world ruin her as it has so many. She has kept her sence of humor as well as a very alert mind to people as well as the often off color business of the TS community. I have been around the TS scene since 68 and she is one of very few ladies that has impressed me. She carries her head high and chest out, in fact way out. I am honored to call her my friend. Roy Dallas TX