Default How did it begun???

Honestly, I have no idea whatsoever... It may have been with a purchase of one of the "dirty" magazines at the store, only to stare in disbelief at the picture of a tranny at the centerfold... I was shocked... Not by the picture... I was shocked by my own response... First of all, I had to sit still for some time, after my "friend down there" decided to ease up on me and let me go after my business... But...

I was shocked that automatically, even though I could not ignore that tool of hers at the place where there is usually a hole, to think to myself: SHE IS GORGEOUS.. I WOULD GIVE THE WORLD TO MEET HER!!!

I don't consider to be sexy, when I see two men attracted to each other, I am not gay at all.. I love girls, sexy, passionate, stunning girls.. Now I can say, shemales not being an exception... What started as an "accident" developed into something much, much more serious... I wanted to experience the forbidden fruit for myself as soon as I possibly can... I wanted to touch that girl, feel her near me, kiss her, make love to her and (strangely as it may seem), let HER make love to me...

I have met one girl that was offering what I wanted... But at the same time, after the "act", I did not feel completely happy... It's just like when you experience your first sex and it's not what you actually anticipated...

So now, I am in constant search... For someone pretty, nice, forthcoming and sexy.. For a girl with a tool that would make me happy... For a girl that will make me make her happy as well... I wish I knew where to start my search and if I will be successful... But I have to try...

If you know about HER, let her know that I am looking for a passionate companion, and I may be just as well be looking for her...

I'd so much LOVE to meet a girl like these here and start something beautiful and sexy and exciting... Every day...

Default Re: How did it begun???

I remember my first time seeing a tranny or shemale picture ! After the intial shock ,suprise and puzzlement after seeing a big cock and ample breasts on the same person a wave came over me and I realised I was becoming turned on .Extremely turned on and started to imagine " what would it be like to fuck and suck ! " and becoming even more turned on they i had to masturbate immediately ! Afterwards it was sheamles only for me ! With the occassional lady and man of course !

Cundalini wants his hand back!