Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I respect reasonable disagreement on the subject (for that see Lester's post). I don't care for the garbled self-hatred espoused by James or the insinuation that this is just an attention seeking pervert and not someone who wants to transition...there is room for disagreement about how we defend competing interests but your posts are too moronic to really argue with James. Your bigotry towards homosexuals and transgender individuals and your generally irrational views only show what decent people have to contend with.

The term homophobia was not invented to make people feel sorry for gay men and women but because they have historically been subject to abuse for their sexual orientation. You could not be a bigger fool if you tried.
    Says you! If a person don't like homosexuals they are out right called homophobic, when that shit is far from the truth, they don't like the dam lifestyle, people have their rights. I am a person that is for people's rights, <------- I put the apostrophe in the right place (Lester) .
    Who are you calling a bigot, and has irrational views?

No matter my personal likes for TGirls I am down for truth, and the truth is, the TG was given his own locker, he wants to now violate the girls and that shit is not right, so are you telling me its ok for him to violate their space? Gotta see this one!

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I seen that, and he made a mistake also with the word "Right's" But the apostrophe should of went where "Girl's Rights" <-------like that, he would of had the proper sign. But see that's why the children need their education not be worried about some person invading their school privacy.
    Then I presume you're aware of the fact that you should have used the word "have" instead of "of"?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Says you! If a person don't like homosexuals they are out right called homophobic, when that shit is far from the truth, they don't like the dam lifestyle, people have their rights. I am a person that is for people's rights, <------- I
    Who are you calling a bigot, and has irrational views?
    Yes, if a person doesn't like homosexuals they are called homophobic. Well done. It's not a lifestyle or a choice but a sexual orientation that is not very malleable. You deny that homosexuals have historically been mistreated? Pick up a history book. Is being burned alive not mistreatment? Is having your sexual orientation outlawed not mistreatment? Is being thrown off of rooftops not mistreatment? I am not saying that denying the use of a restroom to this transgender girl equates to that but you seem to deny the existence of any homophobia in the world or in your posts which are rife with it. You also engage in it with your hints that gay men and women are trying to recruit children or want special privileges by asking for equal rights. The slogan gay lifestyle really has no meaning at all and is a propaganda phrase.

As for your question about whether I support people violating other's space....no I'm not for anyone violating anyone else's space. But I think transgender women should be able to use the restrooms of the gender they identify with. I realize in a school it's more difficult because we have girls who are still developing and who will be uncomfortable. I think there's an argument to be made that the sooner they learn to tolerate other people's differences the better.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by broncofan; 09-04-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Veteran Poster

It really confuses me that people could actually think that someone who looks like a woman would be more distracting in a women's room than a men's room.

Most of the people who oppose transgender rights seem to spend a lot of time thinking and worrying about where people take shits. It's kinda creepy to me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Then I presume you're aware of the fact that you should have used the word "have" instead of "of"?
    Of course I am aware, I like to talk ghetto mixed with a lil slang, I say ain't instead of "isn't" LOL trust me I know how to write a simple sentence, and know how to carry grammar well if I wanted to. I talk all types of shit here, this ain't school ya know? LOL

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

You and your strawman arguments are the worse, where did I ever say that I didn't know ever homosexuals were mistreated? Where did I say that? Hell there are African descent people being mistreated, how about killed? WTF you bring that up for, that's not the convo!

I deny the word! Not the dam mistreatment of homosexuals, wtf!

Phobia means scared, are you telling me, straight people are scared of homosexuals?

Here's the defintion:
    Homophobia
    noun
    unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality.

Unreasoning is subjective!

Yall making up all types of dam excuses but dealing with the topic at hand, dam young girls were violated! You mean to tell me they don't have no fucking rights? Are you telling me this? You don't give a shit about the young girls? Is this the fuck what you're telling me? You're telling me the CD has the right to go into a girls locker room when one was given to him?

Yes, if a person doesn't like homosexuals they are called homophobic. Well done. It's not a lifestyle or a choice but a sexual orientation that is not very malleable. You deny that homosexuals have historically been mistreated? Pick up a history book. Is being burned alive not mistreatment? Is having your sexual orientation outlawed not mistreatment? Is being thrown off of rooftops not mistreatment? I am not saying that denying the use of a restroom to this transgender girl equates to that but you seem to deny the existence of any homophobia in the world or in your posts which are rife with it. You also engage in it with your hints that gay men and women are trying to recruit children or want special privileges by asking for equal rights. The slogan gay lifestyle really has no meaning at all and is a propaganda phrase.

As for your question about whether I support people violating other's space....no I'm not for anyone violating anyone else's space. But I think transgender women should be able to use the restrooms of the gender they identify with. I realize in a school it's more difficult because we have girls who are still developing and who will be uncomfortable. I think there's an argument to be made that the sooner they learn to tolerate other people's differences the better.

Not one got dam gay, lesbian, homosexual, TGirl, etc said this was wrong, not fucking one!......................what is this world coming to!

Experience dealing with a gay dude.
    So I am doing my work, and this gay dude walks in, he starts to tell me about him and his gay lover. Now what in the fuck was dude thinking about coming to me talking about his gay shit? This turns into a problem. I am not there to please him or to listen to his gay shit and why would this idiot think he could tell me? because they think every fucking body accepts their shit and lifestyle, when in fact they don't. So I put him in check real quick with a manager.
    I told him in front of the manager, "Don't ever, never never ever never, tell me about your gay guy and what you do, I am not interested, straight guys are not interested in gay men shit, just like gay men don't like women! You don't have the right to come tell anyone about your gay lifestyle as though everyone likes it. yada I blasted his ass, and guess what? Management agreed, he ain't say shit else about his gay lover to no one, people were glad, but afraid of the black lash. I am like wtf, put them in their place they don't have the right to invade on us hell no. That's what the fuck they do. They will violate the very chance they get I have seen it at work they fucking can't contain themselves.

Now back to the subject!

1 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-05-2015 at 07:13 AM.

Gold Poster

You said the word homophobia was invented to make people feel sorry for gay men and women. That presumes that it was not coined to describe actual persecution. When I said it was, you balked, which is why I spoke of their historical mistreament, which dates back hundreds of years. So it is perfectly germane to the subject.

I also see your dishonest attempt to deconstruct the word homophobic. The definition you cited said that homophobia can be fear of OR antipathy towards homosexuals. Do you mind telling me what antipathy means? It means a deep-seated feeling of dislike, which you clearly display. This makes your statement that a person can dislike homosexuals and not be homophobic an oxymoron, spoken by a moron.

The next thing you're going to do is post a definition of the word phobia, which means fear, and claim this somehow supports your argument. Words often have meanings that are different from their constituent parts. This is English, which you speak very poorly by the way.

What is unreasoning? It's any hatred, such as the kind you engage in, that can't be explained in clear, deductive terms. Sound familiar?

I saw that you didn't like my post critiquing your post where you have the audacity to attack someone's use of an apostrophe. Your posts are a minefield of red ink waiting to explode. Nice little anecdote you included by the way. I have no idea what sort of people are reading your posts, but at least the people giving your posts the thumbs down know what an ignoramus it takes to write something like that and think it reflects well on you.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

trust me I know how to write a simple sentence,
    Trust me. You should start doing it.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

And it was, invented like I said, and........ It is used whenever a straight person say they don't agree with gay lifestyles! It was invented for that fact and others.

ANTIPATHY
    noun, plural antipathies.
    a natural, basic, or habitual repugnance; aversion.
    an instinctive contrariety or opposition in feeling.
    an object of natural aversion or habitual dislike.

No I am not going to post the def. of phobia, who told you that? Now you read minds? GTFO!

Now the dislike part, I dislike people when they impose their bullshit on others who have rights. Now show me where I said I hate gays etc, show me.
    I'm not homophobic, and I am not scared of them. That's fucking clear! You said I speak English poorly? Ummmm when have you heard me speak by the way? That's the second misconception of your thoughts trying to validate your pompous bullshit! Don't try to figure me out stay in your own lane! Its funny that I so called speak poorly but your ass has answered to my beckoning call! smh

I don't give a flying fuck what you do to my post, if you fire at me I fire back motha fucka! and for the most part me and someone else were joking so stop the bullshit, you're trying to induce red herrings in this thread, stay on topic motha fucka! How about that!

Are you fucking telling me it was right the girls get violated by this guy posing as a girl to be in their fucking locker room? See your ass didn't answer that question, stop buck dancing !

You said the word homophobia was invented to make people feel sorry for gay men and women. That presumes that it was not coined to describe actual persecution. When I said it was, you balked, which is why I spoke of their historical mistreament, which dates back hundreds of years. So it is perfectly germane to the subject.

I also see your dishonest attempt to deconstruct the word homophobic. The definition you cited said that homophobia can be fear of OR antipathy towards homosexuals. Do you mind telling me what antipathy means? It means a deep-seated feeling of dislike, which you clearly display. This makes your statement that a person can dislike homosexuals and not be homophobic an oxymoron, spoken by a moron.

The next thing you're going to do is post a definition of the word phobia, which means fear, and claim this somehow supports your argument. Words often have meanings that are different from their constituent parts. This is English, which you speak very poorly by the way.

What is unreasoning? It's any hatred, such as the kind you engage in, that can't be explained in clear, deductive terms. Sound familiar?

I saw that you didn't like my post critiquing your post where you have the audacity to attack someone's use of an apostrophe. Your posts are a minefield of red ink waiting to explode. Nice little anecdote you included by the way. I have no idea what sort of people are reading your posts, but at least the people giving your posts the thumbs down know what an ignoramus it takes to write something like that and think it reflects well on you.