Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Default Re: does anybody else get annoyed at miley cyrus' use of transgenders

Miley wants to annoy people, but sadly for her, most people just don't give a shit.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

They're all used as props to make her look street, edgy and counterculture.

This chick started her career on the Disney channel.

She's about as dangerous as pasteurized milk.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

I'm just annoyed at Miley Cyrus...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i kinda reject the idea that ruby rose is "gender fluid" because though at times, she does dress and act a bit more masculine than others, she clearly is a woman. it helps when you look like her in getting away with such claims. i'm not trying to pigeonhole her at all, but really, there is great latitude granted to pretty people when they make statements like that. let rosie odonnell or caster semenya say they are gender fluid and let's see how easily that is accepted.

as for miley...i really don't care about her much at all...i don't find her attractive or interesting so she is as meaningless as most other celebs. if she is in fact truly honest, and not just looking for attention, good for her for admitting she is queer. if she is just jumping on the latest bandwagon, then again, she is no different than most celebs.

as for miley featuring transpeople...so long as they don't feel exploited, i'm all in for more exposure. regardless of the medium, more transgender mainstreaming is good for everyone no matter their stake.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Junior Poster ElectricWoody's Avatar

Miley Cyrus is out going. And really does act like a female. Uh, hum, you all have a problem with that? LOL.

Nicki is gangsta she called Miley a bitch on stage they had to cut her mic off lol haha

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWoody View Post
    Miley Cyrus is out going. And really does act like a female. Uh, hum, you all have a problem with that? LOL.
    Um let me share some thing with you, there's that female that tends to be a whore, then there's that female who is classy. Ummmmmmmm Miley clearly is not classy, and I will take door #1 the woman that is classy thank you!

just by you using the word "act " like a female, well she is a female she doesn't have to act like one, the case is really is she a whore or classy, we all know the answer to that one. If I had a daughter that was like that I would kick her ass! I would constantly be on her until she calmed the fuck down. I would talk to her gently first two times, if she ignored me, I would go into super daddy fuck your daughter up mode!!!!

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Um let me share some thing with you, there's that female that tends to be a whore, then there's that female who is classy. Ummmmmmmm Miley clearly is not classy, and I will take door #1 the woman that is classy thank you!

just by you using the word "act " like a female, well she is a female she doesn't have to act like one, the case is really is she a whore or classy, we all know the answer to that one. If I had a daughter that was like that I would kick her ass! I would constantly be on her until she calmed the fuck down. I would talk to her gently first two times, if she ignored me, I would go into super daddy fuck your daughter up mode!!!!
    Seems odd that women can only be classy or whores in your opinion. There's a lot more to the spectrum than those two options. Miley's an adult and can do what she wants. You try super daddy fuck your daughter up mode on a 22 yr old. I hope you enjoy your prison sentence.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

"It's an outrage, of course" ...however the LGBtplatipus...(are now a thing)..and ...besides.she's had like midgets, fat chicks, stufffed toy man, whatthef%&**,exploited .Everthing, and not really hurting anyone..

Senior Member Junior Poster ElectricWoody's Avatar

If anyone is dumb enough to listen to the music or watch her stupid videos. She needs to bend over and show us her butt hole. LoL

0 out of 1 members liked this post.