Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Default Re: So what do you Brits make of Trump ?

This man is not only a psychopath but he is an evil psychopath; He tried to prosecute an 87 year old woman in Scotland(UK)for objecting to the golf course he built on some of Scotlands most sacred wildlife land. He said it would create 6,000 jobs, it's created 200 so far proving he is also a passive liar.

If this man is ever elected President of the US; I spare all of you and the rest of the world too!

I think he makes George Bush look an intelligent man & he's also capable of "pushing the button".

This trash belongs 6 foot underground.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    This man is not only a psychopath but he is an evil psychopath; He tried to prosecute an 87 year old woman in Scotland(UK)for objecting to the golf course he built on some of Scotlands most sacred wildlife land. He said it would create 6,000 jobs, it's created 200 so far proving he is also a passive liar.

If this man is ever elected President of the US; I spare all of you and the rest of the world too!

I think he makes George Bush look an intelligent man & he's also capable of "pushing the button".

I hope this is what you meant to say:

"If this man is ever elected President of the US; I despair of all of you and the rest of the world too!"

Otherwise, maybe you should be posting on the religious thread, preaching forgiveness....

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

That's it Phroaig, ta.

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post

Can you please post a link to a news article about that, I tried but couldn't find anything.

(I found articles about the deal, but not the woman)

Last edited by fred41; 10-03-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Molly Forbes (now in her 91st year) and her son refused to sell their property on the estate where Trump's golf course should be. It features in the documentary film by Anthony Baxter A Dangerous Game, discussed in the first link, with an interview with Molly Forbes in the second link. The film also raises questions about the volume of water needed to maintain a golf course and whether or not it makes environmental sense to build them in water deficit areas like Southern California, Las Vegas or Dubai.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald...15-6?r=US&IR=T

http://www.trippinguptrump.co.uk/mol...bes-interview/

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Jesus is huge. I know Jesus. He absolutely loves me! Classy dude. Really classy.
    ( http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=1#post1631149 )

Dreamon just informed me that Jesus doesn't love Trump...or else Jesus isn't a classy dude....I don't know which.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Molly Forbes (now in her 91st year) and her son refused to sell their property on the estate where Trump's golf course should be. It features in the documentary film by Anthony Baxter A Dangerous Game, discussed in the first link, with an interview with Molly Forbes in the second link. The film also raises questions about the volume of water needed to maintain a golf course and whether or not it makes environmental sense to build them in water deficit areas like Southern California, Las Vegas or Dubai.
    Thank you for the links...when you read some of the Trump quotes, they kind of match up with some of the things he says on the campaign trail.
    He's a large scale real estate developer...and a successful one.
    It's part of what voters have to take into consideration (just like the folks that vote for the politicians that allowed Trump to do it...).
    I won't vote for Trump. If I were a supporter of his, I'd be offended by the fact that , until very recently..(and even then it's sparse), he doesn't even bother to try to answer questions with anything even approaching specifics.

don't think I'm alone thinking the Trump thing has peaked. Even Donald himself looks like a little kid beginning to get bored with his new toy. The main question is which of the nitwits will pick up the ball and make a play. Maybe Rubio by default simply because the others are so terrible

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

I can't take Trump seriously as a politician. He used to bludgeoning people to get his on way and that's not how it works in national or international politics. I think the media are only following him to see the inevitable train wreck that is his campaign.

And if I had the chance meet him, I'd want to ask when he plans to stop combing his armpit hair up and over his head ...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Trump is definitely not republican. His proposed tax plan increases taxes for the rich and has Blacks and Hispanics paying little or none. This is about as anti-republican as one can get with taxes.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...