Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Tgirls, keep your mouth quiet!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    My GG and I have a great sexual fun relationship, we have sex with a couple of Tgirls we know and I know one from the old job and she and I have had some good sex and she even brought in a girlfriend of hers, and my GG knows it. We don't keep shit a secret.

The TGirl from the old job asked me to keep shit discreet, I said sure, cause if I don't I could fuck up her friends shit and hers, they work in the corporate world. So imagine if she said she don't wanna fuck no more, and I get mad and blast her sex shit, it would fuck her up. I am loyal to a tee. At some point you got to know you won't fuck forever so enjoy it while it last. Some people can't let go! That TGirl has the right to privacy. Plus other people could look at me and say I have a fucking big mouth fuck all the fucking that went on they will call me a snitch! Plus karma is a bitch!
    Yes, of course she has the right to privacy, noone would disagree with that. But, the title of this (your) thread is "Tgirls, keep your mouth quiet!!!!!!". That's some U turn you've done, have you thought of running for Office?

The arguments that have developed in this thread have been (mostly) down to you constantly saying that t-girls should be treated differently from GG's. Or do we just put this all down to us misunderstanding your poorly chosen words?

Two statements in one post that I agree with you on, must be a record...

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Yes, of course she has the right to privacy, noone would disagree with that. But, the title of this (your) thread is "Tgirls, keep your mouth quiet!!!!!!". That's some U turn you've done, have you thought of running for Office?

The arguments that have developed in this thread have been (mostly) down to you constantly saying that t-girls should be treated differently from GG's. Or do we just put this all down to us misunderstanding your poorly chosen words?

Two statements in one post that I agree with you on, must be a record...
    lol hahahahah lmao smh
    Nah I wouldn't want to politic to run for office those fuckers are grimy, they don't give a shit about other people, and they stomp on the other guy to get ahead, nah you can keep that. Are you planning to run for office?

This is a TGirl site am I correct? So I address that topic to TGirls because this is a site and the topic was of a TGirl, a match made in logical heaven!

Veteran Poster

It took them Bill Cosby women a while to talk about what happened to them. Mia on the other hand couldn't wait to let the world know. Most guys like to talk about their sexual conquest, so I guess Mia (only by looks) is not any diffrent.

Ok, I'm not going to go on the Bill thingy.

We do have a thing called "what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors" and other cliches.

women like to tell their girls how their man fucked them, and men do the same, but does that make it right?

I seen this once a guy I knew he had a girl, and his girlfriend had a female friend and she would tell her friend how he would fuck her etc. Now mind you the girlfriend's friend didn't have a man, so guess what? the friend of the girlfriend now wanted to fuck her home girl's man! She kept coming over for no reason while she wasn't home, he ended up fucking her and his girl found out. It was a totally mess, almost ended in some one being killed.

I say this women should stop telling their girls how they man fucked them.

Keep things between the two and that's it.

What would you say about that, would like to hear your in put

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    It took them Bill Cosby women a while to talk about what happened to them. Mia on the other hand couldn't wait to let the world know. Most guys like to talk about their sexual conquest, so I guess Mia (only by looks) is not any diffrent.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Keep things between the two and that's it.
    Hmm... interesting that you feel that way when you post about your sex life.

Ima freaky motha fucka, and there is nothing like being up close and personal with a big cock Tgirl who is a nasty motha fucka and will take her cock and piss all over you for sexual fun. I love it, do anyone love the golden shower from a TGirl?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Hmm... interesting that you feel that way when you post about your sex life.
    yeah I post about MY sex life MYSELF you absolutely don't know my partners!

This is about exposing partners. I can expose me all day long, I can't believe you used me as an example, that was poorly done without looking at the fact that you don't know my GG, and I gave you no names nor gave you a pic of her. Can't say that for Mia, two totally situations that are different.

Now Dreamon tell me wo I exposed when I talk about myself and my sex fucking.

Life would be much easier for everyone if we only own what we do. I would have no problem with Mia posting pics of me taking her balls deep with her thumbs up. She could even postcard it to my Mom. LOL

Life's too short to be concerned of random people's opinion of you. Live life.

Yeah everyone is not like you, a lot of people want Mia to keep her mouth closed.

but your idea of having her dick balls deep in your ass is not a bad idea LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Loud Love View Post
    Life would be much easier for everyone if we only own what we do. I would have no problem with Mia posting pics of me taking her balls deep with her thumbs up. She could even postcard it to my Mom. LOL

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Yeah everyone is not like you, a lot of people want Mia to keep her mouth closed.

but your idea of having her dick balls deep in your ass is not a bad idea LOL
    Agreed but I was thinking of having her balls deep in mouth. 4 real!!!

I do forget sometimes that some folks may have complicated situations with commitments and such. However, it is nice to have the freedom to get outside of one's comfort zone and live as you wish. I am very fortunate and thankful that my former big boobs babe and fiancee ended the relationship when she did so I could grow and follow my dreams.

Hopefully, we can all find our happy medums and fullfilness. It beleive it makes the soul grow.

Life's too short to be concerned of random people's opinion of you. Live life.

Yep true. We gotta remember people have jobs and soon as they find out they are TGirls they will get fired. Passable TGirls get fucked when they are found out. Same thing with guys, if their in a certain position and the company finds a viral of madness with you dealing with a TGirl and could cost them sponsors you could get outted. So if you sex a TGirl it has to be discreet. Sex period should be discreet unless both parties agree to say fuck it lets go public then I can't say shit about it, cause BOTH consented to it. When one party doesn't and the other does, there is a problem.
    thanks for your honest opinion. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud Love View Post
    Agreed but I was thinking of having her balls deep in mouth. 4 real!!!

I do forget sometimes that some folks may have complicated situations with commitments and such. However, it is nice to have the freedom to get outside of one's comfort zone and live as you wish. I am very fortunate and thankful that my former big boobs babe and fiancee ended the relationship when she did so I could grow and follow my dreams.

Hopefully, we can all find our happy medums and fullfilness. It beleive it makes the soul grow.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.