Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Tgirls, keep your mouth quiet!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Your words, I don't see anyone on this thread saying that.
    Some of them think that, the cliche, " Don't knock it till ya try it", "Everyone's gay they just haven't been turned out yet", etc, bullshit sayings gays make!

Gold Poster

There are theories about why homosexuality is genetic and self-perpetuating. One is that a gay uncle or aunt does not reproduce but is able to assist his or her brothers and sisters in raising offspring and passing on their similar genotype.

There's also the theory that it is expressed when a person is recessive homozygous for some gene. But this disadvantage in passing on their genes is offset by some unknown advantage of carrying only one recessive (heterozygous) gene for this trait.

There's also the possibility that homosexuality is not subject to choice but also not strictly genetic. It could be the result of exposure to in utero hormone levels which would result in epigenetic changes, but obviously not change the genome.

So there's your answer. The rest of what you say is as usual, shamefully ill-informed and laughably superstitious.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    So am I the only one that thinks about one's privacy? Sexually also.

There are really two separate issues going on in this thread.

1. Should t-girls be allowed to be open in their relationships without fear of their partner being "embarrassed", or as insinuated by James, without fear of violent reprisals.
    Answer - Yes.

2. Is it ok for anyone (GG or TS) to kiss and tell and reveal intimate details of a relationship or affair.
    Answer - No

Read back your own posts. Your argument on this thread has always been that relationships between straight people and relationships with trans people should be treated differently. Have you changed your mind now?

I pointed out ages ago that it is never ok to "kiss and tell" and reveal intimate secrets of a relationship, regardless of gender.
    People do actually agree with you on some of your points...

Last edited by Laphroaig; 09-06-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Ignore!

Ignore!
    So you choose to ignore me after the one post in which I actually agree with you....

Last edited by Laphroaig; 09-06-2015 at 09:15 AM.

So you choose to ignore me after the one post in which I actually agree with you....
    My bad if I did it and you agreed.

Come on dog you edited that shit, stop playing games. smh .
    Yes, I did add the last line afterwards (but before I saw your reply), but you didn't need that to work out that I was in agreement with your statement, did you?

Edit: looks like I wasn't the only one to edit a post

That's what this thread was about, telling secrets of how one had sex with the other after they have a fall out. Now I see why Alpha males don't fuck around with women who are to freaky and want to stick their fingers in their assholes. They say no, why? Because they feel some where down the line they will open their mouth.

Vivia Fox said she fucked 50 cent in his ass, that was not right. Because he didn't want to be with her anymore. She should of been smart to know that he was younger and her ass was 40 something. She's a freak and I love Viv but dam blasting, that's not cool.

Yes, I did add the last line afterwards (but before I saw your reply), but you didn't need that to work out that I was in agreement with your statement, did you?

Edit: looks like I wasn't the only one to edit a post
    Man LOL LMAO you're a trip, ummmm man just have fun, I am done. I want to talk about privacy and why people take it far to where as they violate sexual privacy.

My GG and I have a great sexual fun relationship, we have sex with a couple of Tgirls we know and I know one from the old job and she and I have had some good sex and she even brought in a girlfriend of hers, and my GG knows it. We don't keep shit a secret.

The TGirl from the old job asked me to keep shit discreet, I said sure, cause if I don't I could fuck up her friends shit and hers, they work in the corporate world. So imagine if she said she don't wanna fuck no more, and I get mad and blast her sex shit, it would fuck her up. I am loyal to a tee. At some point you got to know you won't fuck forever so enjoy it while it last. Some people can't let go! That TGirl has the right to privacy. Plus other people could look at me and say I have a fucking big mouth fuck all the fucking that went on they will call me a snitch! Plus karma is a bitch!