Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Tgirls, keep your mouth quiet!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    "No studies have found specific "gay genes" that reliably make someone gay."
    (cut and paste from the other thread)

And the fact that homosexual behaviour is observed in the animal kingdom, explain that? Do they make a "lifestyle choice"? Do animals have gay clubs as well?

You are correct, homosexual acts, by definition, cannot generate offspring. Thought for the day, that being the case, why hasn't homosexuality died out over generations? There are studies suggesting that homosexuality is an integral and essential part of society. I haven't looked at them in detail, so can't comment on their validity, but it's an interesting concept..

No you misinterpret what I said, keeping sex secrets is not done just with Trans that shit is done with straight people too. What are you really saying? smh My point is, if you are in a relationship with a TGirl and the TGirl with you and you break up, why go on and blast shit? So now you blast on a person because they broke up with you? That shit is crazy !
    Read back your own posts. Your argument on this thread has always been that relationships between straight people and relationships with trans people should be treated differently. Have you changed your mind now?

I pointed out ages ago that it is never ok to "kiss and tell" and reveal intimate secrets of a relationship, regardless of gender.

Last edited by Laphroaig; 09-06-2015 at 08:50 AM.

So you're telling me animals do homosexual acts? And male lions just try to have sex all day knowing dam well they are about keeping their stock alive. Male lions have sex to bring offspring with who?

Just because it hasn't died off doesn't mean its natural its a lifestyle and I am good with that. BDSM is a life style, do animals do that too? Flogging is a lifestyle do animals do that too?

There is documentation that is said homosexuals are basically insane! Did you read that study?

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    (cut and paste from the other thread)

And the fact that homosexual behaviour is observed in the animal kingdom, explain that? Do they make a "lifestyle choice"? Do animals have gay clubs as well?

You are correct, homosexual acts, by definition, cannot generate offspring. Thought for the day, that being the case, why hasn't homosexuality died out over generations? There are studies suggesting that homosexuality is an integral and essential part of society. I haven't looked at them in detail, so can't comment on their validity, but it's an interesting concept..

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

1.So you're telling me animals do homosexual acts? And male lions just try to have sex all day knowing dam well they are about keeping their stock alive. Male lions have sex to bring offspring with who?

Just because it hasn't died off doesn't mean its natural its a lifestyle and I am good with that. 2.BDSM is a life style, do animals do that too? Flogging is a lifestyle do animals do that too?

3.There is documentation that is said homosexuals are basically insane! Did you read that study?
    1. It's an observed fact which you can't deny.

2. Now you're just showing your ignorance.

3. No, I haven't read it but I'm beginning to realise that you are...

If homosexuality was right, and natural, if everyone on this planet did that, we would kill off our species quickly! It's a lifestyle, just like I live a freaky lifestyle, and I am good with that. If you life a homosexual life that's cool but don't start telling me its natural and then go to the extremes and say everyone is a homosexual. That shit is ludicrous!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    1. It's an observed fact which you can't deny.

2. Now you're just showing your ignorance.

3. No, I haven't read it but I'm beginning to realise that you are...
    Yeah it's observed but riddle me this can a male lion produce babies with another male lion, yes or no! And if they are in heat and in an environment where the female lion is not around that's not a lifestyle it's called being in heat and forced by their natural instincts!

Yeah it's observed but riddle me this can a male lion produce babies with another male lion, yes or no!
    As you pointed out to me in the other thread, the answer to that question has already been written.

Quote Originally Posted by laphroaig View Post
    as you pointed out to me in the other thread, the answer to that question has already been written.
    no! They can not case close, now deal with the subject and stop throwing red herrings!

If homosexuality was right, and natural, if everyone on this planet did that, we would kill off our species quickly! It's a lifestyle, just like I live a freaky lifestyle, and I am good with that. If you life a homosexual life that's cool but don't start telling me its natural and then go to the extremes and say everyone is a homosexual. That shit is ludicrous!
    Your words, I don't see anyone on this thread saying that.

So am I the only one that thinks about one's privacy? Sexually also.