Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Tgirls, keep your mouth quiet!!!!!!

you should have normally learned that in grade 2

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    There's so much to work with in every one of your posts but I'm going to try to isolate the statements that stand out. When someone says they don't like something or that they see it as despicable they are not explaining the reasoning behind it. What you're saying is that people's aversion is visceral, sub-rational, and not based on reasoning but that society should respect the right of these people to hold prejudices over the rights of those subjected to prejudice to be treated fairly.
    Ok you say that, but why in the world do they need to give a direct reason for not liking TGirls? You have to explain that to me. If I said I don't like Chocolate, and I don't give you a reason are you going to call me a person who has chocolatephobia? But I will tell you they would tell you the reasons and once they do is people going to try and force them still?

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Tyga gonna due a sug knight on mia Isabella.
    The hits gonna get hot.
    $5000 can get you hit in this economy.

Mia isabella might just be another lieing losing TS like some of the other famous lies of the Ts that sleep with Rappers. In my famously words chingaling don't want no tranny dingaling.
    Hey I wouldn't be surprised! Like I said doing that could get them hurt, they are sitting up trying to look cute thinking it's funny putting people on blast. The shit is crazy.

Man your facts are screwed up, we have went from snitching to society to now interracial relationships which has nothing to do with this convo.
    On the Matter of interracial relationships, there are some who have trouble. African descent male with a Caucasian woman, gets pulled over by a Caucasian cop, almost automatically will be a problem. That's just one! I know friends who left Caucasian females alone cause of the nonsense that goes along with it, family racist, friends racist etc.

We are not talking about discrimination that's another thread we are talking about Tgirls snitching on their playmates!

That is crazy! if a thief steals from me and I know the thief are you telling me I shouldn't distant myself? If a TGirl tells intimate details about our sexual life you think I don't have the right to distant myself from that TG? Sure I do. THAT MEANS I CAN'T TRUST THE TGIRL! What planet are you on? You're to wrapped up in dogmatic emotions.

I treat a TGirl like a Human, but my beef is the SNITCHING! What part of that don't you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    It's irrelevant that 100% of society be accepting, just enough people be accepting such that one can go about their day to day life without being discriminated against or judged for being trans and associating with transgender people. 100% of society doesn't accept interracial relationships but day to day life is not a problem for those in interracial relationships (in the US at least). We as a community (i.e. the people on this board and those that are a part of the LGBT crowd) already accept trans women, it's just a matter of doing so openly and unabashedly. So long as you are too scared to face the judgement that transwomen receive regularly by openly associating with trans women, you will be holding back progress and insulting transwomen in the process as well. Your comment about people having the right to distance themselves is equally irrelevant. Just because they have the right to do so doesn't make it right to do. And it's not a matter of getting everyone to like having sex or being in an intimate relationship with a transgender women so that point is irrelevant as well. It's about treating transgender people as human beings and not deprecating people just for wanting to be with transgender people in a relationship. People are not entitled to treating people poorly or discriminating against them just for who they are. And obviously the issue is about embarrassment. A person who has sex with a transgender women obviously doesn't dislike trans women and find them despicable. You already admit that you show shame if you got caught for your interest in trans women. That is the essence of embarrassment. Try to keep up dude. And please use coherent English as you are failing to do so consistently and it makes it difficult to interpret.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Without reading every post, is this thread not substantially the same as this one from a few weeks ago?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...highlight=tyga

Hold up are you equating African Descent people to Gays and TGirls? We're not black, there is no such thing as black people, that's some bullshit Caucasians made up to describe Africans, they were not called black when they were taken out of Africa, lets get that straight.

First of all Melanin, is normal pigment, it's not a lifestyle its a part of nature!

Gays, and TGirls HAVE CHOSEN A LIFESTYLE! Totally different from being a person with Melanin.

What makes you think straight people want to mingle with gays? why do you think they should just to be accepted as being some type of nice person and fair. Why? You guys make it seem like it was a natural thing to be and now people who are straight have to be one with gays, it's not going to happen. the shit is like oil and water it doesn't mix. Justice and chaos don't mix!

So hell no I don't agree with your second statement, cause it's not synonymous to the first!

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Those who distance themselves from black people based on the colour of their skin would be called racist.

Those who distance themselves from gay/transexual people based on their "lifestyle" would be called homophobic/transphobic.

Presumably you would agree with my first statement, therefore logic dictates that you should agree with the second.

See where I'm going with this?

Oh, and what the fuck is your last sentence supposed to mean?

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post

First of all Melanin, is normal pigment, it's not a lifestyle its a part of nature!

Gays, and TGirls HAVE CHOSEN A LIFESTYLE! Totally different from being a person with Melanin.
    The first of your statements that I've quoted is correct and I agree with you.

As to your second statement, what planet are you on? Being Gay is not and never has been a lifestyle choice. It's as natural a part of people as their melanin level, ginger hair, blue eyes, etc.

http://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html

Homosexuality isn't an exclusively human trait either, there are plenty of examples of homosexual behaviour in the animal kingdom. Are they making a lifestyle choice as well?

And you still haven't answered my question.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Man your facts are screwed up, we have went from snitching to society to now interracial relationships which has nothing to do with this convo.
    On the Matter of interracial relationships, there are some who have trouble. African descent male with a Caucasian woman, gets pulled over by a Caucasian cop, almost automatically will be a problem. That's just one! I know friends who left Caucasian females alone cause of the nonsense that goes along with it, family racist, friends racist etc.

We are not talking about discrimination that's another thread we are talking about Tgirls snitching on their playmates!

That is crazy! if a thief steals from me and I know the thief are you telling me I shouldn't distant myself? If a TGirl tells intimate details about our sexual life you think I don't have the right to distant myself from that TG? Sure I do. THAT MEANS I CAN'T TRUST THE TGIRL! What planet are you on? You're to wrapped up in dogmatic emotions.

I treat a TGirl like a Human, but my beef is the SNITCHING! What part of that don't you get?
    Interracial relationships was an analogy to help you understand that aspects of society don't have to have 100% approval in order to be accepted in general. You being able to identify certain occasions where it caused tension doesn't change the fact that in general, it's an accepted practice. And yes, we are talking about discrimination because you specifically tried to justify treating trans women as a secret because of society's perception and in turn said you put TG and GG in a separate "book." That is the essence of discrimination. If someone wrongs you of course it's understandable to distance yourself from them. But distancing yourself from them just because they are transgender is wrong and discriminatory.

Also calling being gay or TG a choice is so profoundly ignorant, it's shocking you're even here on this board. It's 2015, there's really no excuse to be that ignorant on the subject.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

"No studies have found specific "gay genes" that reliably make someone gay."

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    The first of your statements that I've quoted is correct and I agree with you.

As to your second statement, what planet are you on? Being Gay is not and never has been a lifestyle choice. It's as natural a part of people as their melanin level, ginger hair, blue eyes, etc.

http://www.livescience.com/50058-bei...-a-choice.html

Homosexuality isn't an exclusively human trait either, there are plenty of examples of homosexual behaviour in the animal kingdom. Are they making a lifestyle choice as well?

And you still haven't answered my question.

No you misinterpret what I said, keeping sex secrets is not done just with Trans that shit is done with straight people too. What are you really saying? smh My point is, if you are in a relationship with a TGirl and the TGirl with you and you break up, why go on and blast shit? So now you blast on a person because they broke up with you? That shit is crazy !

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumental View Post
    Interracial relationships was an analogy to help you understand that aspects of society don't have to have 100% approval in order to be accepted in general. You being able to identify certain occasions where it caused tension doesn't change the fact that in general, it's an accepted practice. And yes, we are talking about discrimination because you specifically tried to justify treating trans women as a secret because of society's perception and in turn said you put TG and GG in a separate "book." That is the essence of discrimination. If someone wrongs you of course it's understandable to distance yourself from them. But distancing yourself from them just because they are transgender is wrong and discriminatory.

Also calling being gay or TG a choice is so profoundly ignorant, it's shocking you're even here on this board. It's 2015, there's really no excuse to be that ignorant on the subject.