Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Trans500 has to step their game up

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    For me a trans girls needs to be fucked in deep missionary while being kissed. I like them treated as women, which they are.
    You sir, are 100% SPOT ON HERE!!!
    And unfortunately, there a very, very, very, few scenes out there like this....I like how you think!

And again unfortunately, waaaay too much stuff IMHO for men who are bottoms.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Veteran Poster transfan8591's Avatar

Default Re: Trans500 has to step their game up

Correct.

-Dave Chappelle

Senior Member Junior Poster kingaddictx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    I agree! I don't like seeing guys beeing fucked by trans girls. But Trans500 is too simple. For me a trans girls needs to be fucked in deep missionary while being kissed. I like them treated as women, which they are. And that is not what Trans500 serves...
    LMAO. That is an insanely specific desire (that PLENTY of site cater too). And just to be clear, i like that same position and type of scene. My point still stands. I'd rather spend the energy finding what i want, rather than bitching about a successful site that DOESN'T have what i want. You will never see me complain about how TS seduction has too many bottom scenes, or piladyboy has too me flat chested girls and needs to step their game up. I just don't watch their stuff nor support the site, because it doesn't interest me.

Its feels like some of you are too lazy to put that work in, but still sign up for these sites you claim to hate, while bitching on a unrelated forum the site runners may not even read.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kingaddictx View Post
    LMAO. That is an insanely specific desire (that PLENTY of site cater too). And just to be clear, i like that same position and type of scene. My point still stands. I'd rather spend the energy finding what i want, rather than bitching about a successful site that DOESN'T have what i want. You will never see me complain about how TS seduction has too many bottom scenes, or piladyboy has too me flat chested girls and needs to step their game up. I just don't watch their stuff nor support the site, because it doesn't interest me.

Its feels like some of you are too lazy to put that work in, but still sign up for these sites you claim to hate, while bitching on a unrelated forum the site runners may not even read.
    Yeah, but remember, on this forum it's all about what complete strangers want that matters. Even down to what a girl does with her dick in her personal life.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.