Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White TGurls

Veteran Poster

I knew as soon as I saw the title of the thread and the first post it was gonna go beyond pics of Caucasian tgirls.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Cute

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    I really don't like getting into the whole race war issues anyway, we all have different opinions.
    this proves you are a complete fucking idiot...you "got into it" when you made that particular comment about minorities being stronger...you are clearly trying to discredit whites...
    What she said was right on the money but misunderstood. In it's context she was saying that minority transsexual who tend to be younger are stronger. Younger transitioners have to be stronger, more hardheaded than older ones in order to get through transition. You have to tell your parents, school, society at large, and perhaps god to "sit on it and spin on it" (not my saying. I wish it was). A younger TS will have few personal resources for pursuing this. That is the strength she was talking about. No young tranny can be lazy. A lazy tranny would never get up and do what is necessary to be a tranny.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

I neglected to mention that those who wait untill 40 and 45 before making any real attempt at transition are not TS in the way that anyone here is . Just meet someone like that face to face and the difference is obvious. The feelings they describe are very different from ours. They are feelings that make life as a man much less stifling and oppressive than what anyone here would experience so they can bare it for a long long time without going nutz.
    I think people who transition later are able to develop a way to cope or delude themself.Surely a 20yr old is gonna express it differently than a 40 something.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

I neglected to mention that those who wait untill 40 and 45 before making any real attempt at transition are not TS in the way that anyone here is . Just meet someone like that face to face and the difference is obvious. The feelings they describe are very different from ours. They are feelings that make life as a man much less stifling and oppressive than what anyone here would experience so they can bare it for a long long time without going nutz.
    I think people who transition later are able to develop a way to cope or delude themself.Surely a 20yr old is gonna express it differently than a 40 something.
    What would one expect a 20 yr old transsexual to be like?

opcorn

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

I shouldn't even answer someone so dishonorable.I don't know what alias to address( Mia Isabella Fan Club or Playfuljohn).Is one identity you and the other one an ass or what?

A 20yr old is most likely to be more frustrated and impatience.Dealing with family,lack of funds,no support & just being new to adulthood.I think you know this already.

Professional Poster

I got that pie for ya!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Veteran Poster

mystiquevolution dont even waste your time with this guy...just check out his back n forth with mia isabella...he's fcking crazy...

Veteran Poster

Dude that's sterotypical!

Veteran Poster

Well, I am white (Caucasian and American) and am soon to be a transexual.

AGTFB