Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default rotten

what is it about fat injected black dick and ass that gets seems to get people hot on here? I've never seen so many spotty thighs, razor rash and downright male ugliness disguised as ts since I joined this site.

Junior Poster

I just talk to adrieli on a chat and I've seen her on her webcam. But the problem.. She only speaks spanish or italian, and I only speak french or english.. Shit..

I want to meet her.. I defenetly have to go in spain...

She's really cute
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p1435l3_105.jpg 
Views:	3268 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	91021  

Love big booty shemale.

Junior Poster

Default Re: rotten

Quote Originally Posted by deadclan69
    what is it about fat injected black dick and ass that gets seems to get people hot on here? I've never seen so many spotty thighs, razor rash and downright male ugliness disguised as ts since I joined this site.
    i agree whole heartedly. that photo has gone thru major reconstuctive surgery.

Ransom you're soul Junior Poster

what a huge cock

Out for it all.

Rookie Poster

They both have big cocks naturally, however they made their cocks huge by ejecting silicon into under the skin of their cocks.

Having Photographed Sabrina I can say it is quite disturbing.

Name:	sabrinac1087_114.jpg 
Views:	3088 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	91171  

Thanks,
    Frank
    franks-tgirlworld.com

5 Star Poster

Default black t-girls

yum!

Name:	grace_oharagom067bigdick_444.jpg 
Views:	2977 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	91180   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malynda1086_bigdickliltit_205.jpg 
Views:	2999 
Size:	196.2 KB 
ID:	91181   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100bigdick_163.jpg 
Views:	2961 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	91182  

Dark and Handsome

Veteran Poster

Afterburner...sorry....but that is not a pleasant cock pic of sabrina....a step way too far!!

[quote="ballzNnutz"]
    I'd have to second, or rather third that opinion, though I'd point out people here seem to get caught up on silicone injected dick and ass regardless the color of the t-girl sporting it.

To each their own, though I too will never understand how these guys overlook the "spotty thighs" and "razor rash", or see past the "man in a wig" to convince themselves there's anything feminine there... But, that's me.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Hmmmm KKKclan69, why did you feel the need to highlight her race? Why couldn't see just be ugly? There are several beatdown, but well endowed white trannies like Amber, who have hard faces and muscular bodies, yet dudes on here salivate over her. Another thing, the more pigmentation you have in your skin, the more you'll mark after any scar. A lot of chicks are photoshopped beyond belief anyway. I don't necessarily think Adrieli or Suzanna Holmes are hot, but there have been numerous lighter Latin, White or Asian trannies who's only redeeming quality is what's below their waist, yet when their pictures are posted you don't see the same venom spit at them. This shyt right here, is why I laugh when darker Latinos try to say they aren't black, when it's obvious to everyone they are, they're just from another country and speak another language. Anyhow, you definitely don't see people referencing a non-black trannies' race, throughout their barrage of insults.

What kills me about people like Deadclan, is they act like trannies aren't genetic males. It's some mind game they play with themselves to feel like a "real man". Some, TS's are in the beginning of their transition and do photoshoots to earn money for surgeries, hormones etc. Futhermore, they act like most "hetero" men in society, won't see the "strangeness" or "perversity" in their attraction to transsexuals, but they can come on Hungangels and be "high and mighty".

PEOPLE OUGHT NOT THROW ROCKS, WHEN THEY LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.