Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
What kills me about people like Deadclan, is they act like trannies aren't genetic males. It's some mind game they play with themselves to feel like a "real man".
First off, I'm by no means trying to defend deadclan, as the racial overtones of most of his posts is indefensible. However, I have to take exception to your comment about people who "act like trannies aren't genetic males", and all the rest.

We all know transsexuals are genetic males, even deadclan. The thing is, no matter whether they are just beginning their transition or further along, some of them just plain look like "men in wigs", with nothing other than said wig to even give the indication they're trying to look feminine at all, besides perhaps a bit of lipstick or eye shadow. Perhaps we should be kinder to those just starting their transition, or those who simply, for whatever reason, don't have the capacity to look more feminine. But if a picture is available, people will comment, whether you like what they have to say or not...

At any rate, I don't feel like a "real man" because I see a vast difference between a transsexual such as Allanah and one such as Mariana Cordoba. I am however confused at how the latter can be seen as feminine, but to each their own as I've said. If people are into the looks of Ms. Cordoba, that's fine. But those of us who find her to be little more than a man wearing lipstick, mascara and stripper boots certainly needn't keep from saying so because it would rankle her legions of fans, nor should our masculinity be called into question, if for no other reason than the very nature of this site. We are all, ultimately, looking at genetic males, right? How are any of us demonstrably more "manly" than anyone else here?